Kerala Eggs and Milk Scheme for Anganwadi, Poshaka Balyam Scheme (Registration, Online Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Required documents, Objective of Eggs and milk scheme of Kerala, Budget, form download, list, Anganwadi Children, benefits of the Scheme)
Kerala’s Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan inaugurated the scheme for Anganwadi Children to give Free Eggs and Milk on 2 August, 2022. This Scheme also called as Poshaka Balyam Scheme. As we all know that Younger are the future of any state or country. But before that They all are Children. So Kerala government make an important step towards state children for their health, and provide Free Eggs and Milk for All-round development.
In this Article, KhetiNiDuniya will give you all the important information to get benefitted this scheme. Like What is the Objective of this Scheme? How to join this Poshaka Balyam Scheme? How much Milk and Eggs will be given in this scheme etc. So, we request you to read this article carefully.
Attention: if you want to get A to Z information about Government Schemes in future than you must join our Telegram Channel (KhetiNiDuniya.in) also.
Kerala Eggs and Milk Scheme for Anganwadi (Poshaka Balyam Scheme 2023)
We will Bolded the important points in this article. So that it is easy for you to read.
What is the Eggs and Milk Scheme of Kerala?
Kerala’s Women and Child Development Department decided to secure health of Anganwadi children. As part thereof Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan announced the scheme in which all Anganwadi children will be beneficiary of free Eggs and Milk Scheme on Monday, August 2022. Chief Minister believes that we improve their nutrition levels because of this scheme.
Objective of Free Eggs and Milk Scheme
Kerala Government main objective is to increase and maintain the nutritional level of Anganwadi children behind the free eggs and milk scheme. There are no political profit to start the scheme said Pinarayi Vijayan. We will give free 125 ml Milk and eggs to all children who are 3 to 6 years in the state and join Anganwadi. We allocate huge budget for the Poshaka Balyam scheme. Kerala become first state in the country who brings this scheme.
Important Key Points of Free Eggs and Milk Scheme
if you really get benefits of the scheme than you must know about this section given under below.
|Scheme Name||Eggs and Milk Scheme (Poshaka Balyam Scheme)|
|Launched on||2 August, 2022|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan|
|Department||Women and Child Development|
|Beneficiary||All Anganwadi children of the state|
|Benefits||To give free eggs and milk to the children|
|Official Website||Release soon|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
More than 61.5 Crore Budget for this scheme
in the scheme, each child will be given 125 ml of Milk a day twice in a week for 44 weeks and an egg twice in a week. State government allocate 61.5 crore budget for financial year 2022-23 under this scheme. If we count cost of 1 liter of milk and that is 50 rupees. An amount of 8.9 crore rupees has been allotted as the first installment for distribution of milk for up to five months. Similarly, 8.55 crore rupees has been allotted for the eggs up to next five months.
Benefits of Eggs and Milk Scheme of Kerala
- 🔷 All Round Development is possible of State Children because of Free Eggs and Milk Scheme.
- 🔷 In the scheme, each child will be given 125 ml of Milk and an egg for twice a week.
- 🔷 This benefits will be given for 44 Weeks and that is about 10 months.
- 🔷 Chief Minister said that, our aim is to provide Free Eggs and Milk everyday.
- 🔷 MILMA (Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation) can also help the government for this project.
- 🔷 The State Government allocate more than 60 crore fund for this scheme.
- 🔷 Approx 4 lakh children in the age group of 3 to 6 years from the 33,115 Anganwadis of the state will receive free milk and eggs under this scheme.
- 🔷 Because of the scheme, 200+ Anganwadis convert into smart Anganwadi.
- 🔷 Because of the scheme, government helps to the children’s nutritional level as well as their health.
- 🔷 Distribution of milk and eggs will begin on the same day.
Limitation of Eggs and Milk Scheme Kerala
- 🛑 This scheme will give you free eggs and milk only for 2 days a week. Means 4 working days are without eggs and milk for children.
- 🛑 This is Good initiative there are no Doubts. But there are no variety in the food.
Eligibility Criteria for Eggs and Milk Scheme
- Residential Proof – if you want to join this scheme than your children means you have the residence proof of the Kerala.
- Children Age – Your child age between 3 to 6 years.
- Anganwadi – Your children should be going to state Anganwadi.
Required Documents for Poshaka Balyam Scheme
This Scheme implement on Kerala’s Anganwadi. According to sources, This scheme is on a public base. That’s why there may be no documents required for to join this scheme. But if required than birth certificate is the only proof of the Anganwadi children.
Free Eggs and Milk Scheme Kerala Online Apply
As we inform you that, this scheme is launched recently. That’s why there is no website still launched by the government of the state. When government launch the official website as soon as we inform you by this article. Till then you can bookmark this article of (KhetiNiDuniya.in).
Kerala Eggs and Milk Scheme Helpline No.
in the Kerala free eggs and milk scheme, there are not given any Helpline No by the government. We repeat our words that you can bookmark this article. When state government publish helpline number we updated this article at that time.
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Home page||Click Here|
- Kerala’s “Kerala Savari” initiative
- CM free breakfast scheme
- PM WANI Scheme
- Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka
Que: Which State is this scheme linked to?
Que: What is the Objective of Eggs and milk scheme?
Ans: Kerala Government main objective is to increase and maintain the nutritional level of Anganwadi children behind this scheme.
Que: Budget of this Scheme?
Ans: more than 61.5 crore rupees.
Que: Which type of benefits gets under this scheme?
Ans: each child will be given 125 ml of Milk and an egg for twice a week up to 10 months (44 weeks).
Que: Who are eligible for free eggs and milk scheme?
Ans: Age between 3-6 years anganwadi children of the Kerala state.