( Football for All Scheme | Odisha Football for All Scheme details | How many schools will be benefited through Football Scheme Odisha | How many football will be provided in Odisha through Football for All Initiative )
As we know that Outdoor Games are beneficial to strong you by physically as well as mentally too. It is helpful for not only children but young people also. As we all know that hockey is our national game along with government emphasize on football too. That’s why Odisha Government starting a new scheme to develop interest to the children in ground level about Football Game called Football for All Scheme. Under the scheme Government of Odisha Distributing 43,000 Footballs to the State Schools.
If you really want to know about this Football for All Scheme launching by Odisha Government then walk with us at the end of this article. We sure you will get all helpful information of this initiative.
Attention: If you want to get A to Z information about government schemes in future on regular basis then you must be part of our Telegram Channel (KhetiNiDuniya01).
Odisha Football for All Scheme 2023
In this article we bolded some important points so it is easy for you to read.
What is Football for All Scheme Odisha?
In the opening ceremony of the FIFA Under 17 Women world cup in Bhubaneswar on 10th October, 2022 Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik launched a new Scheme named Football for All Scheme. This Programme launched in Bhubaneswar’s Kalinga Stadium where Football matches of U-17 Women’s world cup starts from 11 October 2022. Chief Minister said that This Football for All Initiative will be helpful to us for development of football game in our country specially for Odisha State.
Through the Odisha Football for All Scheme state government will distribute 43,000 Football among the children of 2000 state schools. Chief Minister said this type of Programme or initiative first time taken in the history of India and you are the lucky to be part of this initiative.
Objective of Odisha Football for All Scheme
To starting Football for All Scheme Odisha Government main objective is to development of children towards football and development of football in the state. CM also said that we put so much efforts and focused to development of football game specially for Women’s football. State sports minister Tushar Kanti Behera distribute footballs to the students of Unit 9 girls high school and Capital high school Bhubaneswar.
Highlights of Football for All Scheme
|🟠 Scheme Name||🟢 Football for All|
|🟠 Launched by||🟢 CM Naveen Patnaik|
|🟠 Launched On||🟢 10th October, 2022|
|🟠 Launched at||🟢 Opening ceremony of FIFA Under 17 Women world cup Bhubaneswar|
|🟠 State||🟢 Odisha|
|🟠 Objective||🟢 To promote Football in the State|
|🟠 Benefits||🟢 43,000 Football distribution among 2000 Schools in the State|
|🟠 Official Website||🟢 Launched to be soon|
|🟠 Telegram Channel||🟢 Click Here|
Benefits and Features of Football for All Scheme Odisha
- Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik launched Football for All Scheme on the opening ceremony of FIFA Under 17 Women world cup at Bhubaneswar.
- This scheme will increase alertness among children of the state towards football.
- Chief Minister said Odisha is home ground of Hockey now through the Football for All Initiative will be home for Football too.
- Under Football for All Scheme state government will provide 43,000 football to the 2000 state schools.
- In this Women’s World Cup Odisha will play 4 matches which is…
- India vs USA on October 11
- India vs Morocco on October 14
- India vs Brazil on October 17
- Nigeria vs Chile
- Director of “Football for School” FIFA, Ms. Fatimata Sow Sidbe joining ceremony through virtual platform and appreciated Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik to launching Football for All Scheme for the Promotion of football in the state.
- This Programme is initiated by partnership with KIIT (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology) and KISS (Kalinga Institute of Social Sciences).
- This is the first time women’s team represented nation in U-17 Women’s FIFA world cup.
👉 Also read:- Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana
Eligibility and Required documents under Football for All Scheme
Guys, Odisha State government only launched this scheme still there is no distribution policy of football created by the government. That’s why there is no planned to run scheme at ground level. Because of this, we can’t provide any information about Eligibility Criteria and Required documents for “Football for All” Scheme.
But we promised you whenever government release information about eligibility criteria and documents Required for this scheme at that time we also update this article for you. That’s why please Bookmark this article if you want to get update otherwise join our Telegram Channel.
So, through this article you are aware of all important points of Football for All Scheme Odisha and if you want to read other government schemes then please go to the KhetiNiDuniya.in where you can read beautiful article.
If you liked this “Football for All Scheme” article then please share it with your friends and relatives. If you share such things, then it can definitely increase the affection towards you in the minds of others.
- Odisha Wedding Kit Scheme
- Canara Special Deposit Scheme
- Thalassemia support scheme
- Zoo Animal Adoption Scheme
FAQs for “Football for All” Scheme
Que: By whom and When Launched Football for All Scheme?
Ans: CM Naveen Patnaik launched this scheme on 10th October 2022.
Que: What is the Benefits of Football for All Scheme?
Ans: State government will distribute 43 Thousand Football among children of 2000 State Schools.
Que: Football for All initiative was launched in?
Que: Football for All Initiated by?
Ans: Odisha State Government