SAFE Scheme Kerala (benefits and Features, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Objective, How to apply in SAFE Scheme of Kerala, List of Beneficiaries, What is the Scheme etc.)
Friends, in 2016 Pinarayi Vijayan government started LIFE Mission in Kerala. Under the LIFE Mission government distributes houses to the schedule caste people. Now these houses required a renovation work and that is pending for the last 5 years. That’s why Kerala government think to launch SAFE Scheme in Kerala. Under the Secure Accommodation and Facility Enhancement (SAFE) Scheme houses would be renovating which was constructed in LIFE Mission.
If you want to know about what is the eligibility criteria of SAFE Scheme to renovate house and so many other details are given in this article. If you want to avail this scheme then you go through this article.
Attention: if you want to get A to Z information about government scheme on regular basis then you must to join our Telegram Channel (KhetiNiDuniya01).
Kerala SAFE Scheme 2023
in this article we Bolded some important points so it is easy for you to read.
What is the SAFE Scheme Kerala (SAFE Scheme kya hai)
Government of Kerala will be to launch SAFE Scheme under which renovating of the houses made under LIFE Missions of Kerala. This scheme will be start in this current year. Minister of scheduled tribes development Mr Radhakrishnan had informed to the legislative assembly last day that a scheme would be launched a soon. Also he said this scheme ensures the completion of housing projects among schedule caste in this state.
Objective of Kerala SAFE Scheme
One of the main objective behind the Scheme will be to renovate schedule caste houses which was made under life missions of Kerala. To achieve this goal state government will be launch soon SAFE scheme. Minister said we have also other reason to start the scheme and that was we observed that many scheduled cast beneficiary avail the LIFE Mission to construct their houses just to obtain the grants. Once state government transferring the installment of their bank account after that some of the beneficiaries not being used to complete the works of the houses. That’s why state government decided to launch the Scheme to avoid this fraud.
Important Key Points of SAFE Scheme
|Scheme Name||SAFE Scheme|
|Objective||To renovate houses of Scheduled castes people|
|Beneficiary||Those Scheduled castes people who made their houses under LIFE Mission|
|Benefits||Quickly Renovate their House|
|Type of Scheme||State Level Scheme|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
In the Scheme Govt. Grants could be used for
Some of the main works can be repair under the scheme are listed below.
- Roof of the House
- Constructing Toilet for the home
- To set up Bathroom’s Door and house window
- Construction of Additional room
- Electrical works like wiring
- Plumbing works
- Kitchen renovation
- Flooring construction
- wall plaster etc.
Benefits & Features of Kerala’s SAFE Scheme
Major Benefits of the Scheme are listed under below.
- Minister of scheduled castes Mr. Radhakrishnan had informed to the legislative assembly that is the time to start SAFE Scheme for the scheduled caste people.
- In the Scheme, renovating the houses quickly.
- Due to this scheme, people who do wrong with the state government will also be stopped.
- After that they will be used the governments grant to build and renovate their house.
- Under the SAFE Scheme, State government renovating houses speedily and monitoring the works on regular time period.
- In this Scheme state government will give 2.5 lakh rupees for each family to renovate their house.
- If there is no toilet in your house then through the SAFE Scheme you will bring toilet facility for you.
- You can use the government grants for flooring works, plumbing works and for setup windows and doors of the houses.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala’s SAFE Scheme
if you are following this criteria then you are able to take advantages of this scheme.
- You must have the residence proof of Kerala State it means you should be a citizen of Kerala.
- Your Yearly income should not exceed to rs 1 lakh.
- Applicant must be the owner of the House.
- Only if there is no toilet facility in your home.
- Such families where more number of members.
- If widow person is only earning a money in your home.
Required Documents for this Scheme in Kerala
- Aadhaar Card
- Annual Income Certificate
- Residential Proof
- Caste Certificate
- Documents that proofs you are the owner of the house
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
How to Apply Online in SAFE Scheme of Kerala (Registration Process)
If you want to avail the SAFE Scheme of Kerala and renovate your house then you have to wait a little bit. Because the Scheme will be launch in this year. Minister of scheduled tribes development passed the proposal of the scheme. Whenever State government publish any information regarding the Scheme on that time we updated this article for you. For getting update you can bookmark this article or join our Telegram Channel.
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
If you liked this article then please share it with your friends and relatives. If you share such things, then it can definitely increase the affection towards you in the minds of others.
FAQs for Kerala’s SAFE Scheme
Que: What is the full form of SAFE Scheme?
Ans: Secure Accommodation and Facility Enhancement Scheme
Que: What is SAFE Scheme in Kerala?
Ans: This is the Scheme under which renovating of the houses made under LIFE Missions of Kerala.
Que: How much dispense Kerala state govt give to the beneficiary according to the scheme?
Ans: Rs 2.5 Lakh per family.
Que: What Criteria required to avail the safe Scheme?
Ans: Eligibility Criteria List given in this article.