U-Go Scholarship Apply Online | U-Go scholarship application form | Eligibility Criteria for scholarship | Required documents | Last date to apply in U-Go scholarship | Benefits and Salary
U-Go Scholarship Apply Online: Friends U-Go scholarship provided by U-Go Non profit organization located in California, USA. This is the best career option for young people living in India. Not only career but also good financial assistance. Here in this KhetiNiDuniya’s article we explain all about U-Go scholarship details like what is Eligibility Criteria and Required Documents to apply online, last date to apply and how to apply online etc. If you are seriously interested than you have to read this article at the end.
U-Go Scholarship Details
Friends in this U-Go Scholarship they only allow students who are pursuing professional courses like nursing, engineering, designing, teaching and pharmacy etc. Also this Ugo Scholarship is only for young women. So this is best opportunity to achieve financial assistance from Scholarship for the women students. If you want to apply online than you have fill application form provided online. In this article we explained the process to fill out the application form for Scholarship.
One of the main objective to starting U-Go Scholarship is to provide scholarship funds who want to pursuing professional courses. In this program only women students are allowed to make online application.
Quick Look – U-Go Scholarship
|🟠 Scholarship Name||🟢 U-Go Scholarship|
|🟠 Launched by||🟢 U-Go organization|
|🟠 Beneficiary||🟢 Only women students|
|🟠 Year||🟢 2022|
|🟠 Application Status||🟢 Open|
|🟠 Last Date to apply||🟢 30 November 2022|
|🟠 Mode of Application||🟢 Online|
|🟠 Telegram Channel||🟢 KhetiNiDuniya01|
Advantages of U-Go Scholarship
If you want to apply for the scholarship than you will be provided by following benefits listed below.
- For a teaching courses
- Rs 40,000 per annum for 2 year
- For Nursing and Pharmacy
- Rs 40,000 per year for 4 years
- For Engineering and Medicine Courses
- Rs 60,000 per year for 4 years
Note: This scholarship amount will provide you for extra expenses like living, food, tution fees etc.
Selection Process for Scholarship
- Friend in the first phase of selection you have been selected if your academic data and income is match with criteria.
- In the second stage you are going through telephonic interview and documents verification of the students who are selected in the first phase.
After that you are able to receive scholarship fund from U-Go Scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for U-Go Scholarship
- You can selected for this scholarship if you are a women students and pursuing professional courses like nursing, engineering, teaching, pharmacy etc.
- You must be pass out 10th and 12th with minimum 70% marks.
- Only eligible of which family income not more than 5 lakh rupees per year.
- Students from PAN India is eligible.
- You should be studying in the first year of professional courses.
- Identity proof like Voter ID
- Classs 10th and 12th Marksheet
- PAN Card for income certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Admission proof of college
- Payment receipt for the proof of you are pursuing courses
- Colourful Passport size photograph
U-Go Scholarship Apply Online (Application Procedure)
Step 1: First of all you have to visit Official Website.
Step 2: Now a home page appear on your screen of the official website. In which you have to scroll down and click on Apply Now Option.
- If you are not registered on the website than please first register on it.
Step 3: After that you have to login with your mobile number and password.
Step 4: Now you have to click on Start Application button and this will be redirected to the U-Go Scholarship application form.
Step 5: After that you have to filling all the details like students personal information, education details, family members details, bank details and upload documents.
(Note: Please fill details carefully because if you click on save button than after that you can’t able to correction.)
Step 6: At the end you have to click on Submit Button.
- Helpline: 011-430-92248 (Ext-309) (Monday to Friday from 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM)
- Email: [email protected]
|Home Page||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
If you liked this “U-Go Scholarship Program” article then please share it with your friends and relatives. If you share such things, then it can definitely increase the affection towards you in the minds of others.
- SBI Asha Scholarship Program
- PM Rojgar Mela Phase 2
- PM Rojgar Mela Vacancy Details
- What is Digital Banking Units
Que: What is the last date of U-Go Scholarship?
Ans: 30 November 2022.
Que: I am pass out 12th class in 2021 than I am eligible for U-Go Scholarship?
Ans: Yes. If you have cleared 12th class with 70% or more marks tha you are able to apply online for this scholarship program.
Que: How would I get U-go scholarship fund every year?
Ans: you can receive your fund through your bank with DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)