( CM e-Jansunwai Portal Arunachal Pradesh Registration 2023 | Login @ cmejansunwai.arunachal.gov.in | Grievances Status Track Online | Objective | Benefits and Features | Helpline Number | Official Website )
CM Jansunwai Portal Arunachal Online 2023: Friends, Arunachal Pradesh state government frequently launched so many services to provide better governance services to the citizens of the state. Recently Chief Minister Pema Khandu launched 6 Online Portal under e-governance program. Named are CM Arunachal e-Seva, CM Dashboard 2.0, Hospital Management Information System, e-Telemedicine and CM e-Jansunwai Portal.
Today in this article we are going through all about CM e Jansunwai Portal like How to Register Online on e-Jansunwai Portal?, Login and other details. So let’s go and know all about the CM e-Jansunwai Portal of Arunachal.
What is CM e-Jansunwai Portal?
CM e-Jansunwai Portal is a single platform where Citizens of the state can submit their grievances regarding government problems and state government can check online redressal grievances in order to resolve the issues faced by the general public. This portal provide a facility to track the Grievances also made by the citizens. This CM Jansunwai Portal also give facility to file grievances from all the departments of the Arunachal Pradesh Government.
Quick Look – CM e Jansunwai Portal 2023
|Portal Name||CM e Jansunwai Portal|
|Launched By||CM Pema Khandu|
|Launched On||05th May, 2023|
|Launched In||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Purpose to Launch||To solve the issue of the Common Public|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the state|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Objective of Arunachal Jansunwai Portal
- Due to launching this Portal now every citizen of the state are eligible to make file grievances to the present government directly.
- Arunachal Pradesh state government now responsible to make faster response, monitoring and redressal the issue of the citizens.
- This CM e Jansunwai Portal is single window platform to solve your (Citizen) query regarding any department of the state.
How to Register Online on CM e-Jansunwai Portal
Friends if you want to file grievances than first you have to register on e Jansunwai Portal. For registering online you can follow these steps given below.
Step 1: First of all you have to visit the office website of cm e Jansunwai Portal. (Link given below to this article).
Step 2: When you click on the link, home page will appear on your screen.
Step 3: Now on the home page you have to click on “Register” Button located on the main menu.
Step 4: Now another page will be displayed on your screen where you have to click on “New user click here to Register” link.
Step 5: Now on the new opening page you have to enter your mobile number and click on the Send OTP button.
Step 6: After verifying, you can see a registration form like shown in this image.
Step 7: Now you have enter all the details like first name, last name, username and create a unique password.
Step 8: At the end you have to enter Captcha code and click on “Register” Button.
Thus, by following these steps your CM e Jansunwai Portal Online Registration will be done.
Login @ cmejansunwai.arunachal.gov.in
- First visit the official portal.
- Click on the Login Button.
- Now on the new page you have to enter Username, password and captcha code.
- after entering all the details you have to click on “Sign In” Button.
How to create Grievance on CM e-Jansunwai Portal
- Go to the Official Portal.
- Now you have to sign in to this e Jansunwai Portal.
- After signing in you have to click on “Create Grievance” button located on the left hand side.
- Now Grievance form will be opened on your screen just like the image shown below.
- In this Grievance form you have enter the details like your full address, Grievance details, Grievance description and upload grievance related document within 20 MB file size.
- After entering the details you have to click on “Submit” Button.
By following these steps you can easily create a grievance on CM e Jansunwai Portal of Arunachal Pradesh.
How to Check Grievances History?
- Go to the Official Website.
- You have signed up to this CM Jansunwai Portal.
- Now you have to click on Grievance History button on the left side.
- now a new page will appear on your screen which shows your grievances history which you made in the past.
How to change password on Arunachal Jansunwai Portal?
- Visit Official Portal.
- Now signed up in the portal.
- Now click on the Change Password button.
- now on the new page you have to enter old password and type 2 times new password.
- After that click on the Submit Button.
How to Check Grievance Status on CM e-Jansunwai Portal Arunachal Pradesh?
- Go to the CM e-Jansunwai Portal.
- Now click on the Grievance button on the main menu.
- After that click on the “View Status” button.
- now a new page opened on your screen.
- Where you have to enter your registration number and click on the Search Button.
- Now Appropriate information will be shown on your screen.
How to Check Redressal Process of Grievance?
- Go to the Official Website.
- Now click the Redressal Process option from the main menu.
- Now a flow chart will be opened on your screen.
- in this flow chart you can check easily how your grievances will be solved.
CM e Jansunwai Contact Details
- Go to the CM Jansunwai Portal.
- Now click on the Contact us button on the main menu.
- Now on the new page you will check the contact details like helpline number and Email address.
|Home Page||Click Here|
|CM e Jansunwai Portal||Click Here|
|CM Jansunwai Registration||Click Here|
|Other Schemes of Arunachal||Click Here|
If you liked this “Arunachal Jansunwai Portal 2023” article then please share it with your friends and relatives. If you share such things, then it can definitely increase the affection towards you in the minds of others.
- e ilp portal
- Atmanirbhar Krishi Yojana
- PM Ajay Yojana in Hindi
- India Handmade Portal
- What is PTP NER Scheme?
FREE TIP: 👉 “CM e Jansunwai Portal By Pranav Patel”. By typing this in Google you can reach at this article again.
FAQs: CM Jansunwai Portal Arunachal Pradesh
Que: Who launched CM e Jansunwai Portal?
Ans: Chief Minister Pema Khandu launched this Portal.
Que: What are the uses of CM Jansunwai Portal?
Ans: This portal is used for make grievances towards the all departments of the state.
Que: When CM e-Jansunwai Portal was launched?
Ans: 5th May, 2023.
Que: Who are eligible to make grievance on e jansunwai Portal?
Ans: Every Citizens of the Arunachal Pradesh are eligible to make grievances on this portal.