( Kerala Athidhi Portal Online Registration @ athidhi.lc.kerala.gov.in | Login | How to Register Online for Athidhi Portal | Official Website | Benefits and Features | How to Apply | Eligibility | Athidhi Mobile App )
Atidhi Portal Registration 2023: As per the Kerala Government Orders from the 7th August Registration Starts for Migrant Workers in the State. For that State Government launched Athidhi Portal to facilitates Registration Procedures. Any age group of the Guest workers they must to register in this Portal. You can Register by yourself too other than that help desk will arrange on the railway station by the State Government.
If you want to register on Athidhi Portal in Kerala than you are on the right place. Because we explained all the details which can helpful to you for the Online Registration Process. Along with that we provide you a benefits as well as eligibility criteria for the Portal. So be with us just for 2 minutes and get the full details of Athidhi Portal Kerala.
Kerala Athidhi Portal Details 2023
Kerala State government launches Athidhi Portal on 7th August. It means Online Registration Starts on 7th August. So anyone who are coming from other states to Kerala they must Register Online on athidhi.lc.kerala.gov.in web address to get benefits from the State Government. Like Awas Yojana Benefits and other schemes too. Kerala Labour Minister said that keep in mind that no migrants will left out for Online Registration @ athidhi.lc.kerala.gov.in
Why Athidhi Portal Needed?
Recently in Kerala two sexual crimes happened against Children by the migrant workers. That’s why Kerala Government stick to starts Guest Workers Registration Procedure on Athidhi Portal. That’s why every Migrants will get Unique Identification Number. Crime Happened by One Bihar Migrants and another one from Madhya Pradesh.
Quick Look – Athidhi Portal Kerala
|Portal Name||Athidhi Portal|
|Article Name||Athidhi Portal Online Registration|
|Launched By||Kerala State Government|
|Registration Starts From||7th August, 2023|
|Beneficiary||Migrant Workers in Kerala|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Atidhi Portal Objective
One of the main objective to starting Athidhi Portal is to make sure that every guest workers must enrolled through this portal. That’s why every migrant workers will be provided with Unique ID Cards that helps to find out who is Migrant in the State. Labour Commissioner said that portal will collect the information about them and ensure that they have social security benefits or not?
Benefits and Features of Athidhi Portal
- Kerala Athidhi Portal will collect all the details of Migrants and provide them a Unique ID Card.
- This Portal helps to prevent crime issues in Kerala.
- Migrant Workers also eligible to get benefits from the Kerala Government if they Registered on Athidhi Portal.
- Kerala State government also setting help desks at railway stations for the registration process for Migrants.
- Contractors who bring out guest workers from other states can also register in the Portal.
- Same as employers also have right to register on this portal.
- State Government notifies that nearly 5 lakh Migrant Workers registered for Awas Health Insurance Scheme in Kerala.
Athidhi Portal Kerala Eligibility Criteria
- Only those migrant workers are eligible for registration who are migrated to Kerala State Only.
- Any Contractor of Kerala and Employers who bring out guest workers in Kerala also are eligible.
- Guest Workers also have rights for Self Registration on Athidhi Portal.
- No age requirement for the Registration on this Portal.
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Ration Card
- Passport Size Photograph
Athidhi Portal Online Registration for Migrant Workers, Employers and Contractors
Step 1: First of all you have to visit Official Website of Athidhi Portal. (Direct Link will be given further in this article.)
Step 2: Now Home page will be displayed on your device.
Step 3: On the Home page you have to click on “Migrant Sign Up” Button.
Step 4: Now a new page appear on your screen.
Step 5: On this page you have to fill the Application Form with your details like Your Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and click on the Generate OTP Button.
Step 6: Now you have to put OTP on the Required Box and set a Password.
Step 7: Now you have to enter Captcha Code and Click On the Submit Button.
By following these steps you can easily Register yourself as a Migrant Workers.
You can Check here for Amrit Bharat Station Scheme List pdf for 508 Railway Stations.
Login @ athidhi.lc.kerala.gov.in
- Visit Official Website.
- Home page will appear on your Screen.
- On the Home Page you have to click on “Sign In” Button.
- Now Sign In Page will be displayed in which you have to enter your username, password and Captcha Code.
- At the end you have to click on Login Button.
By following these points you can easily login on Athidhi Portal.
Kerala Athidhi Portal Online Application
- First you have to Logged in through the steps given upper.
- After Logged in you will appear Registration Form on your Screen.
- In which you have to enter your details like Address, Age, Gender and other details. If you are a contractor than you have to fill out your details.
- After that you have to upload necessary documents.
- Now you have to click on Submit Button.
- Now on your screen you Unique ID Number will be displayed. Which you have to note that.
By following these steps you can able to Athidhi Portal Online Registration.
- E Sevanam Portal Registration
- KFON Scheme Broadband Plans
- Free Eggs and Milk Scheme
- Kerala Savari
- How to Open MSSC Account?
FAQs: Athidhi Portal Kerala 2023
Que: What is Athidhi Portal?
Ans: This portal launched by Kerala State government. This Portal facilities migrants workers to get Unique ID Cards. For Online Registration you can read this article.
Que: Who are eligible for Athidhi Portal?
Ans: Migrants who want to migrate in Kerala, Employers and Contractors are eligible.
Que: Which State launched Athidhi Portal?
Ans: Kerala State
Que: How to apply for Athidhi Portal in Kerala?
Ans: You have to visit official website. After that you have to follow the steps given in the article.