( Odisha LAccMI Scheme Details 2023 | How to Apply | Benefits of Location Accessible Multimodal Initiative Scheme | LAccMI Scheme full form | Purpose to Launch | Eligibility | No. Of Routes | What is LAccMI Scheme in Odisha? )
LAccMI Scheme Odisha 2023: State Government introduced a new project which will helpful to improve the transportation facilities in the state specially in rural areas of the Odisha state. This Scheme will provide facility of Transport from Gram Panchayat to Block level initially. This scheme called LAccMI Scheme. Today in this article you will get A to Z information about the scheme like When this scheme will be launched?, Purpose to Launch, Benefits of the Scheme etc. So read carefully all the details about the scheme for getting benefitted.
Odisha LAccMI Scheme Details 2023
Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik announced this scheme on 4th July through their Social Media Account. LAccMI scheme will be helpful to all the citizens who are living in rural Odisha. Basically this scheme is announced for to improve in the transport facility. LAccMI full form is Location Accessible Multimodal Initiative. In the first phase of scheme, state government starts transportation between intra block and intra district.
Why was LAccMI Scheme Needed?
If we took overview of the rural Odisha than we finding that there are lack of State Transportation Facilities. Means that in the rural areas of the state there are more private Transportation compare to State transport services. That’s why state government wants to start Location Accessible Multimodal Initiative Scheme in the state.
LAccMI Scheme Latest News
In this section you will be get in touch with latest updates and news about the scheme.
CM Naveen Approves LAccMI Scheme – A Major Transport Network
On the 15th September, 2023 CM Naveen Patnaik approves LAccMI Scheme for public transport in the state. Location Accessible Multimodal Initiative Scheme will be able to establish a good transport facility from Gram Panchayat Level to District Headquarters in the state for the citizens. For this scheme state govt allocate 3178 Crore INR for the first 3 years up to 2025-26. In the first phase of the scheme state govt deployed 1000 buses under the scheme.
Quick Look – Location Accessible Multimodal Initiative Scheme
|Scheme Name||LAccMI scheme|
|Announced By||Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik|
|Announced On||4th July|
|Will be launched||15th August, 2023|
|LAccMI full form||Location Accessible Multimodal Initiative Scheme|
|How to Apply||Released Soon|
|Beneficiary||Rural Citizens of Odisha|
|Official Website||Launched Soon|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Odisha State Govt Starts Mo Ghara Yojana Form for providing Subsidy facility for Construct a Pucca House.
LAccMI Scheme Objective
As per the recent situation of the transport facility in the rural Odisha, Most of the citizens are dependent on the Private Bus Operators because state government has issue of lack of availability of Buses in the rural areas of the state. That’s why State government want to fulfill the hassle free transport facilities in the state, Odisha Govt starts LAccMI Initiative. This scheme will help to fulfill the needs of rural citizens.
The new scheme “Location accessible multimodal initiative (LACCMI)” is for— ବାଣିଜ୍ଯ ଓ ପରିବହନ ବିଭାଗ । Commerce & Transport (@CTOdisha) February 24, 2023
1. Providing better First & Last Mile Connectivity across the state.
2. Ensuring intermodal connectivity with focus on healthcare services for the remote areas.#OdishaBudget2023 #Budget4NewOdisha pic.twitter.com/4qNyIxPQxk
Benefits and Features of LAccMI Scheme in Odisha
- LAccMI Scheme will be focused on the improve facility of Intra Block and intra district areas.
- After that Location Accessible Multimodal Initiative Scheme will be focused on inter-city operations in the state.
- LAccMI First phase will be starting from Gandhi Jayanti (2nd October) specially in remote areas where lack of public transport facilities.
- This scheme will cover allover Rural Areas of the state at the end of January, 2024.
- Selected Region for the implementation of Location Accessible Multimodal Initiative Scheme are Kalahandi, Koraput and Ganapati Districts of the state.
- Government orders to the OSRTC Department for completing the Project Report as soon as possible. That’s why state government launched soon this scheme for the welfare of the rural citizens.
- Mo Bus Scheme also integrated with LAccMI Initiative to facilitate Bus Services from Gram Panchayat to Block Level.
- For the successful implementation of Odisha LAccMI Scheme, State government wants to provide facility to the last mile connectivity.
- This scheme also ensures that provide a Helicopter Emergency Medical Services to the road accident victims who required trauma care.
- This Scheme of Odisha will improved Rural Transport facility in the 2 phases which are completed within January 2024.
- Odisha State government allocate 100 Crore Budget for the Successful implementation of LAccMI scheme.
- Due to this scheme women will be more encourage to join corporate world because of safe transport facility. It means this scheme will set an example of Women Empowerment too.
LAccMI Scheme Eligibility
- Only the citizens of the Odisha are eligible to avail the State Run Bus Facility delivered by the scheme.
- Especially Rural Citizens of the Odisha are eligible to avail Odisha State Road Transport Corporation facilities under LAccMI Initiative.
- Both Men and Women are eligible to avail benefits of the scheme.
- There is no any caste criteria which will stops you to avail the benefits.
Odisha CM launch Ama Odisha Naveen Odisha Scheme for the promotion of Jagananna Culture
How to Apply for LAccMI Scheme?
Friends, here we want to inform you that This LAccMI Scheme is not based on personal application for getting benefits. This scheme will facilitate all the citizens of rural Odisha without thinking of caste, age etc. That’s why all the rural public are eligible and avail the benefits of Public Transport facility under Location Accessible Multimodal Initiative Scheme. But you have to wait a little bit because state government announced this scheme and after Gandhi Jayanti or we can say After January of the next year all the citizens will be able to get benefits of the scheme.
Odisha State government doesn’t release any helpline number regarding the scheme. But in future if they released than we provide you here in this Helpline Number section. So be connected with us through WhatsApp or Telegram.
You may like this:
- Mukhyamantri Sabha Gruha Project
- Mukhyamantri Bayan Jyoti Yojana
- Go Sugam Online Registration
- Medhabi Chatra Protsahan Yojana
- Motor Vehicle Drivers Scheme Odisha
FAQs: Location Accessible Multimodal Initiative (LAccMI) Scheme
Que: What is LAccMI scheme?
Ans: This scheme will be helpful to provide hassle free transport facilities to the rural Odisha Citizens. For that state government allocate 100 Crore Budget and starting from Gandhi Jayanti this year. For detailed information you can read this article.
Que: When LAccMI Scheme will be started?
Ans: 2nd October, 2023
Que: How much Budget allocation under Location Accessible Multimodal Initiative Scheme?
Ans: 100 Crore INR.
Que: Who become beneficiaries under LAccMI Scheme?
Ans: Citizens of Rural Odisha.
Que: Is there any eligibility criteria to avail benefits of LAccMI Scheme?
Ans: Yes, Only Citizens of Rural Odisha are eligible to avail the benefits of scheme.