( Parivartan Scheme Punjab Online Apply/Registration 2023 | How to Apply for Parivartan Scheme | Eligibility Criteria | Required Documents | Benefits and Features | Official Website | Helpline Number )
Punjab Parivartan Scheme 2023: Friends in today’s world Every industries need manpower not just manpower but they need a trained manpower to handle the situation. Due to less of experience among the youths they can’t able to apply for a best job. To providing them a best training Punjab State Government Launches a new program called Parivartan Scheme. Through this scheme state government aims to imparted skills into the youths.
If you want to acquire free skill training through Parivartan Scheme than you are right place to read this article. So first we inform you that What is Parivartan Scheme?
What is Parivartan Scheme in Punjab?
Friends, Parivartan Scheme inaugurated by Mr. Aman Arora who is the Minister of Skill Development and Training Department in AAP Government of Punjab. He launched this scheme with the help of HDFC Bank on 13th April, 2023. One of the main aim is to providing skill training to the youth about 7 pay role which are most demanding in the Market. For Provide training he said that we developed a center in SAS Nagar with best facilities available.
Officials said that every applicant will get a certificate of perticular course they have done. This certificate issued by the NSDC. Here we informed you that courses are based on NSQF (National Skills Qualifications Framework).
List of Courses under Parivartan Scheme Punjab
- Junior Software Developer
- Search Engine Marketing Executive
- Retail Sales Associate-cum-Cashier
- General Duty Assistance
- Medical Lab Technician
- Hospital Front Desk Executive
- Account Executive
Quick Look – Parivartan Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||Parivartan Scheme|
|Launched By||Mr. Aman Arora (Minister of Skill Development)|
|Launched On||13th April, 2023|
|Purpose to Launch||Provide Need based training|
|Beneficiaries||Youth of the State|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Official Website||Launched to be soon|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Attention: Central Government also running Skill development training called PMKVY – PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana. If you want to know about that scheme than Click Here.
Objective Of Punjab Parivartan Scheme
One of the main objective to starting Parivartan Scheme is to trained Youth of the state that’s why they can get a proper job. Due to this scheme unemployment rate will be decreased. One another aim also fulfilled with this scheme and that is industrialist will getting skilled manpower.
Free skill training centre under 'Parivartan Scheme' to be imparted by @BhagwantMann Govt !!— AAP Punjab (@AAPPunjab) April 14, 2023
➡️ Minister @AroraAmanSunam launches the scheme, 2,100 individuals to be trained for optical 7 job roles
➡️ Centre has been set up at Plot No1-15, Sec-101, Alpha IT City, SAS Nagar pic.twitter.com/cpz97tvj41
Benefits and Features of the Scheme
- Skill Development:- Due to Parivartan Scheme, Youth of the state will get training and develope their skills according to need based.
- Free of Cost:- Every applicant will get a free training through this scheme.
- Employment Solutions:- Due to this scheme, after some time a major problem unemployment will be solved.
- Demanding Courses:- Under the Parivartan Scheme, State government Provide education on the skills which are demanding in the market.
- Certificates:- Every applicant will get a certificate from National Skills Development Corporation.
- Industrialist Satisfaction:- Due to this scheme every student will get a proper training that why industrialist will get a skilled manpower.
- No. Of Beneficiaries:- State government Provide training to the 2100 students under the Punjab Parivartan Scheme.
Parivartan Scheme Punjab Eligibility & Documents
- Students of Punjab State are only eligible to apply for Parivartan Scheme.
- Students who passed 10th or 12th Examination are eligible to get free skill training.
- ID Proof of the Applicant
- Address Proof
- 10th or 12th Marksheet
- Age Proof
- Passport size photo
- Mobile Number
How to Apply for Parivartan Scheme Punjab (Online Registration)
Friends, Mr. Aman Arora doesn’t provide any information regarding how to apply for this scheme. That’s why we are unable to provide here information about online application under Parivartan Scheme. But for your information, this scheme is launched with help of HDFC Bank than you have to chance to go HDFC Bank and collect data related to the scheme. if in future, state government release any information regarding the scheme we update this article at that time.
Friends, we provide total information about the Parivartan Scheme Punjab. If you want to know more about other schemes of Punjab than go to Home Page of this website and find out state wise list in “Govt Yojana” Section. And if you want to get regular update of any government schemes than please join out Telegram Channel or WhatsApp Groups. Because we post updates regularly on these platforms.
If you liked this article “Punjab Parivartan Scheme 2023” then please share it with your friends and relatives. If you share such things, then it can definitely increase the affection towards you in the minds of others.
Other Readers Like these too:
- Bhai Ghanhya Sehat Sewa Yojana
- Bill Leyao Inaam Pao Yojana
- CM Di Yogshala Yojana
- Punjab e Timber Portal
- School of Eminence Scheme in Hindi
FREE TIP: If you want to read this article again then type this Keyword in Google Search. 👉 “Parivartan Scheme Punjab By Pranav Patel”. If you will search this Keyword in Google then you will appear this article of KhetiNiDuniya.in Website. Thank You.
FAQs: Parivartan Scheme Punjab
Que: How many students will get benefits of Parivartan Scheme?
Ans: Nearly 2100 students will get benefits of the scheme.
Que: Where Parivartan Scheme was launched?
Que: Who launched Parivartan Scheme in Punjab?
Ans: Skill Development Minister mr. Aman Arora launched this scheme on 13th April, 2023.