(Goa Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana Apply Online 2023 | Eligibility Criteria | Benefits of CM Annapurna Scheme Goa | How to Apply | Guidelines of the Scheme | Registration | Official Website | Helpline Number | Documents Required)
Goa CM Annapurna Scheme How to Apply 2023: Chief Minister Dr. Pramod Sawant regularly launched so many welfare scheme for women empowerment in the Goa. To repeated this behaviour he launched another scheme for the Women Self Help Groups (SHGs) in the state called Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana. Through implementing Chief Minister Annapurna Scheme they provide a golden chance to Womens to become entrepreneur to starting a catering services.
If you are interested to starts your own Catering Business and run canteens for the Government Departments than you have to read this article carefully at the end. You will get total information of CM Annapurna Scheme Goa in this article.
What is Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana in Goa?
CM Pramod Sawant launched MukhyaMantri Annapurna Yojana on the Gandhi Jayanti in 2023. He said that nearly 4000 Women Self Help Groups are registered in the Goa. They all are eligible to start their food canteen business to serve nutritional food to the Government or Semi Government Departments Goa. By the CM Annapurna Scheme Goa was announced while celebrating three years completion of Swayampurna Goa Mission.
Any Self Help Group (SHGs) who want to start their Food Canteen under Goa Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana will have to submit their application to the rural development department. Further information of the Application Process will be given in this article. Those SHGs want to start their catering services in the urban area will have to pay Rs 20 per square metre while Rs 10 per Sq m for rural areas.
Key Highlights – Goa CM Annapurna Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Dr. Pramod Sawant|
|Launched On||2nd October, 2023|
|Objective||Improving the economic conditions of the women by providing them chance of become entrepreneur|
|Beneficiaries||Women who joined SHGs|
|How to Apply||Offline|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Goa Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana Objective
As we informed you earlier that nearly 4000 Registered Self Help Groups in the Goa. They all become self dependent if they starts their own business which will provide guarantees of earning. That’s why CM Pramod Sawant launched Chief Minister Annapurna Yojana in the state for the Self Help Groups. To utilising the scheme benefits every SHGs are able to start a new business of food canteens.
Tenure of Food Canteen will start by SHGs in Goa
If any Self Help Groups want to start their catering services business in Government Agencies than they will be granted a permission of the business for up to 3 years. This is expandable in future of about 2 years if any particular Women Self Help Group provide an application for the tenure expansion to the certain department.
Can you heard about Mahila Samman Saving Certificate Scheme where you will earn 7.5% interest from the government.
Goa Mukhyamantri Annapurna Scheme Guidelines
- Women Self Help Groups have to maintain facility of Electricity and Water supply bu their own.
- SHGs running food canteen only allow to sell fresh food and nutritional food items in their canteen with reasonable prices.
- Applicant can’t allow to sell alcohol or tobacco products or any other products which state government banned for selling.
- In any condition Self Help Groups didn’t eligible to provide their food catering contract to any other Self Help Groups or any private companies or a third party.
- Self Help Groups will be charged by Rs 20 per Sq m in urban department and Rs 10 for rural department as a rent of their food canteen.
Benefits & Features of Goa CM Annapurna Yojana
- Mukhyamantri Annapoorna Yojna of Goa State Government will set an example of Women Empowerment in the state.
- Due to this scheme Women of the state have opportunity to become an entrepreneur.
- Women of the state have chance to change their economic conditions through running Food Canteen Business.
- Thousands of women will be benefited under Goa Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana.
- Due to this scheme, women of the state have opportunity to become self employment.
- Due to this scheme women will get an experience of Food Catering Business and in future they are able to start their own Food Canteen Business.
Goa Mukhyamantri Annapoorna Yojana Eligibility
- Only permanent resident of Goa are eligible for this scheme.
- Those women are eligible who are the members of Self Help Groups (SHGs).
- Their SHGs must be registered on NRLM (National Rural Livelihood Mission) or NULM (National Urban Livelihood Mission).
- Self Help Groups are eligible to run only one Food Canteen in any department under Annapurna Yojana.
Documents Required for Application
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Office Address of SHGs
- Registration Certificate of SHGs
- Mobile Number
- Members Details
- Identity Proof
Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana will provide facility to the senior citizen for free to travel at the pilgrimage places in India.
Goa Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana How to Apply
For now, Goa State Government invites application for starting Food Catering Business only through offline mode. For more details you have to read below steps.
Step 1: First of all you have to prepare an application for CM Annapurna Scheme Goa.
Step 2: In the Application form you have to describe the required details like Bank Account Details, Registration number of your SHGs, in which department you have to start food canteen etc.
Step 3: Now you have to attach required Documents with the Application Form.
Step 4: Now you have to submit your application form to the Rural Development Department Office.
By following these steps you can apply for Mukhyamantri Annapurna Scheme. If you want to more information regarding application than you have to contact Village Panchayat or Municipality Office.
Goa Annapurna Scheme Contact details (Helpline)
Friends here we provide you contact details of Goa Department of Rural Development. If you have any queries regarding the scheme than please contact the below details.
Address: District Rural Development Agency, North Goa District, Spaces Building, 7th Floor, Patto Plaza, Panaji, Goa.
Helpline: 0832-2438773, 0832-2437414, 0832-2437409, 0832-2437411
Email: [email protected]
- Goa LPG Cylinder Refilling Scheme
- DDSSY Card Online Registration
- Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana
- Gramin Mitra Scheme Goa
- Majhi Bus Scheme
FAQs: Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana Goa 2023
Que: How much rent will have to pay for Food Canteen under Annapurna Scheme?
Ans: Rs 20 per Square metre for Urban Areas and Rs 10 for Rural areas.
Que: Is there any free facilities provided by the government to start Food Canteen under Goa Annapurna Yojana?
Que: Can we deliver our food canteen contract to any third party?
Que: Which scheme started by the Goa Govt for Women Self Help Groups?
Ans: Mukhyamantri Annapurna Yojana