(Goa Gramin Mitra Scheme 2023 Apply Online | Gramin Mitra Yojana Registration | ग्रामीण मित्र योजना क्या है | Benefits and Features | Helpline Number | Official Website | Eligibility Criteria | How to Apply | Sarkar Tumchya Dari)
Gramin Mitra Yojana 2023: Goa State Government always launching useful initiative which will directly or indirectly provide better services to the citizens of the Goa. Before 1 day of the 77th Independence Day of India, Goa State Government launched their flagship scheme called Gramin Mitra Scheme. Under this scheme state government ensure that every citizen of the State will get a Govt Services at their door.
Today through this article we already explained all about Gramin Mitra Yojana Goa. Like how you can avail the scheme benefits, what is the necessary eligibility to benefited under the scheme. So please be with us at the end.
Goa Gramin Mitra Scheme Details 2023
Friends, Chief Minister Dr. Pramod Sawant launched flagship scheme on 14th August. He said that Gramin Mitra Yojana is very helpful to promote digital empowerment in the rural areas of Costal State Goa. Inauguration of the scheme CM said that Gramin Mitra Scheme of Goa will play a important role to bridge the digital gap between Rural and Urban Areas.
Under Gramin Mitra Initiative, Every Government Services will be provided now at the door of the Rural Citizens of the State. Minister of IT, Electronics and Communication said that this scheme will achieve Digital First State title in the Country.
Quick Look – Gramin Mitra Yojana 2023
|🟠 Scheme Name||🟢 Gramin Mitra Scheme (Sarkar Tumchya Dari)|
|🟠 Launched By||🟢 CM Dr. Pramod Sawant|
|🟠 Launched On||🟢 14th August, 2023|
|🟠 State||🟢 Goa|
|🟠 Objective||🟢 Provide Govt Services at the Door of their rural citizens|
|🟠 Beneficiary||🟢 Citizens of Goa|
|🟠 How to Apply||🟢 Offline|
|🟠 Join Our Telegram Channel||🟢 Click Here|
Benefits of Gramin Mitra Yojana
- Digital Empowerment:- Through this Gramin Mitra Initiative Digital Connectivity in Rural areas will be increased in Goa.
- Govt Services at the Door:- Through this scheme now every eligible rural citizens are able to get Government Services at their door.
- Call Centre Service:- Those who are interested to avail the benefits have to contact the Call Centre Number from Morning 8 o’clock to evening 8 o’clock.
- 12*7 Services:- Under Gramin Mitra Scheme Goa Government facilitate seven days a week service to the beneficiaries.
- Promote e-governance:- This Gramin Mitra Yojana Promote e-governance in the Rural area of the state.
Key Features of Gramin Mitra Goa
- Digital First State:- One of the Minister of Goa State Government said that Gramin Mitra Yojana will help to make the first state in the Digital Services Sector.
- Bridges Digital Gap:- This scheme have a features that will bridge the digital gap between Rural and Urban Areas in terms of Technology and Innovation.
- Resources Saving:- This scheme will facilitate at the door step delivery that’s why this initiative helps to save Time as well as Money of the Rural Citizens.
Gramin Mitra Yojana Objective
One of the main objective to starting Goa Gramin Mitra Initiative is to provide e-governance services at the door of the rural citizens. That’s why they are able to get benefits of Goa State Government welfare services. This is a crucial steps towards the rural citizens of the Coastal state Goa.
Gramin Mitra Initiative Eligibility
- Only the Citizens of Goa are eligible to avail the scheme benefits.
- Only Rural Area citizens are eligible.
- No age requirement for the Gramin Mitra Scheme.
Gramin Mitra Scheme Application (Registration)
Yoy have to follow the below steps to Apply under the scheme.
Step 1: First of all you have to contact the Call Centre Number.
Step 2: Now you have to provide the information on what you will need of the Government Services like any certificate you want, any government schemes you want to avail etc.
Step 3: After that they will provide you a information regarding your question.
Step 4: After that you have to prepare the documents required for availing the benefits.
Step 5: Now you have to Deposit your documents concern department.
Step 6: Now just you have to wait for Gramin Mitra for door step delivery of your requirement.
By following these steps you can avail the benefits of the Scheme.
Gramin Mitra Goa Call Centre Number
- Call Centre Number: 14471
Friends, we provide you a total information about the scheme. If you have any queries than please join our Telegram Channel where you have to comment about the scheme with mentioned scheme name. If you want to get regular updates your State Government Schemes than you must join our WhatsApp Groups.
- Goa Solar Portal Apply Online
- Mukhyamantri Devdarshan Yatra Yojana
- DDSSY Scheme Goa
- Mukhyamantri Saral Pagar Yojana
- Majhi Bus Scheme
FAQs: Gramin Mitra Yojana Goa
Que: What is Gramin Mitra Scheme?
Ans: This scheme is started by Goa CM Dr. Pramod Sawant on 14th August. Under this scheme rural Goa citizens will be able to get e-governance benefits at their door. Detailed information will be given in this article.
Que: When Sarkar Tumchya Dari started?
Ans: 14th August, 2023
Que: Which State government starts Gramin Mitra Yojana?
Ans: Goa State Government