( Goa Mukhyamantri Devdarshan Yatra Yojana 2023 | Free Pilgrimage scheme Goa | Mukhyamantri Dev darshan Yatra Yojana Eligibility Criteria | Benefits and Features of Free Pilgrimage scheme Goa | Method of Application under Goa CM Dev darshan Yatra Scheme )
Dev Darshan Scheme Goa: Friends, today in India there are so many families who have weak economic conditions and that’s why they aren’t enable to send old age family member for pilgrimage places. That’s why so many states in India start Free Pilgrimage scheme. In this condition why can Goa lag behind? That’s why Goa CM Flags off train for Tirupati Balaji temple under free pilgrimage scheme Mukhyamantri Devdarshan Yatra Yojana Goa.
Today in this KhetiNiDuniya’s article we explained all important points about Mukhyamantri Dev darshan Scheme Goa just like what is Eligibility Criteria for free pilgrimage scheme Goa?, How to avail the scheme? and what are the benefits of CM Devdarshan Yatra Yojana Goa? and so much more. If you want to avail benefits of this scheme then please read this article at the end.
Goa Mukhyamantri Devdarshan Yatra Yojana 2023 | Free Pilgrimage scheme Goa
Goa chief minister Dr. Pramod Sawant flagged off a train with full of pilgrimage passengers on Monday 7th November, 2022 for visit Tirupati Balaji temple in Andhra Pradesh. For your information this Free Pilgrimage scheme Goa Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana announced on February in this year during Assembly. Also CM Sawant said that under the free pilgrimage scheme Goa application method is first cum first serve basis. So any citizen (age should be 50 years or more) of Goa who want to travel pilgrimage places under the scheme just to apply.
LIVE : Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana Flag Off Ceremony https://t.co/X6KU5MR5i0— Dr. Pramod Sawant (@DrPramodPSawant) November 7, 2022
Under Mukhyamantri Devdarshan Yatra Scheme Goa CM said that after tirupati balaji temple we flagged of pilgrimage groups who want to go for another two places and that are Velankanni in Tamil Nadu and Shirdi Sai Baba temple which is located in neighbouring Maharashtra state. In this article we provide application form in pdf format which you can get through this article for applying.
Goa Budget 2023: Mukhyamantri Devdarshan Yojana
Friends, recently on 29 March, 2023 Goa Chief Minister Dr. Pramod Sawant launched a budget for the current Year. In this budget CM allocate 10 crore rupees to the Mukhyamantri Devdarshan Yatra Scheme for successful implementation in the current year. He further said that from November 2022 this scheme running successfully and from November to today more than 7500 pilgrims have been benefitted and travelled to various pilgrims.
👉 Read Also:- Goa Govt launching soon Har Ghar Fibre Scheme
Facility under Free Mukhyamantri Dev darshan Yojana Goa
- Security:- During Yatra you have provided with policeman for you security purpose.
- Medical facility:- Also in this free pilgrimage scheme of goa one doctor also with you for your health check-up.
- IRCTC MOU:- Goa government Devdarshan Yatra scheme shall continue with inclusion of different places in association with the IRCTC.
- FREE:- You have to go on this Yatra with only your clothes and other necessity things like teeth brush, soap for bathing etc. because goa govt paid your expense like travel, meal and boarding etc.
- First Come First Serve:- in this Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra scheme goa application method are based on first come first serve.
Objective of Mukhyamantri Dev darshan Yatra Yojana Goa
One of the main objective behind Free Pilgrimage scheme Goa is to take care of senior citizens and visit to pilgrimage places under the scheme. CM Dr Pramod Sawant said that Now we are going to relief the eligibility criteria of the Mukhyamantri Devdarshan Yatra Yojana Goa that is now 50 years or above are eligible for this scheme but before that eligibility is above 60 years. In this scheme beneficiary people no need to put their hand in their pocket during Yatra.
Highlights – Mukhyamantri Dev darshan Yatra Yojana
|🟠 Scheme Name||🟢 Mukhyamantri Devdarshan Yatra Yojana|
|🟠 Launched in||🟢 Goa|
|🟠 Launched by||🟢 CM Pramod Sawant|
|🟠 Launched On||🟢 07 November, 2022|
|🟠 Objective||🟢 Senior citizens to give a chance for visit free to pilgrimage places in India|
|🟠 Beneficiary||🟢 Senior citizens of Goa|
|🟠 Application Mode||🟢 Offline|
|🟠 Official Website||🟢 –|
|🟠 Telegram Channel||🟢 KhetiNiDuniya01|
Attention: If you want to get A to Z information about government schemes in future on regular basis then you must be part of our Telegram Channel (KhetiNiDuniya01).
Benefits and Features of Mukhyamantri Devadarshan Yatra Yojana Goa
- This scheme launched by Chief Minister Pramod Sawant to give benefits of visiting pilgrimage places for senior citizens of Goa.
- Under Mukhyamantri Dev darshan Yatra Yojana pilgrimage do not to enter your hand in your pocket for such like travel fees, Lunch fee etc.
- In this Free Pilgrimage scheme Goa one doctor, Policeman and care taker are along with senior citizen.
- Main benefits of this Mukhyamantri Devadarshan Yatra Yojana is that selection process in which first come first serve basis.
- On 7th November 2022, CM flagged off train for Tirupati Balaji temple in Andhra Pradesh.
- Now onwards another two places will be covered one is Velankanni in Tamil Nadu and other one is Shirdi saibaba temple.
- This scheme will help weaker sections of the society.
- Senior Citizens dreams accomplished due to Welfare scheme of Goa like Mukhyamantri Devdarshan Yatra Scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Dev darshan Yatra Yojana Goa
- Only Citizen of Goa (who live in the state at least 15 years) eligible to avail this Free Pilgrimage scheme.
- Citizen whose age is more than or equal to 50 years are eligible.
- Citizens who are registered in the Mukhyamantri Devdarshan Yatra Scheme will get benefits of the scheme.
Documents Needed for Free Pilgrimage scheme Goa
- Aadhaar Card
- Election Card
- Residential proof
- Senior citizen identity card issued by directorate of social welfare
- A certificate issued by registered medical officer, directorate of health services Government of Goa
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile Numbe
How to Apply Online for Mukhyamantri Dev darshan Yojana Goa? | Mukhyamantri Dev darshan Yatra Yojana Application form pdf
Step 1: First of all you have to get application form for Mukhyamantri Dev darshan Yatra Yojana Goa which is given Below.
Step 2: Now you have to print out this application form.
Step 3: Now you have to fill all the important information carefully.
Step 4: After that you have to attach required Documents with the application form.
Step 5: Now you have to submit application form to the office of the deputy collector in respective taluka of your city.
- When you are going to submit application form to the office of taluka you have to take original documents.
By following these steps you are able to Apply for Mukhyamantri Dev darshan Yatra Yojana Goa.
Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana Goa 2023: we explained all the required information to submit Mukhyamantri Devdarshan Yatra Yojana Application form. If you like this KhetiNiDuniya’s article than please share with your friends may be this will work for them too. And if you read more other government schemes than please go to the home page and you have to get regular updates than please join our Telegram Channel or WhatsApp groups linked given below.
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana Application Form PDF||Click Here|
|Other Schemes||Click Here|
If you liked this “Mukhyamantri Devdarshan Yatra Yojana form pdf 2023” article then please share it with your friends and relatives. If you share such things, then it can definitely increase the affection towards you in the minds of others.
- PM Rojgar Mela Registration
- Mukhyamantri Guru Dakshina Yojana Goa
- Which bank will give more returns: Boi Star Super 777 vs SBI Utsav vs Baroda Tiranga
- Business Blaster Young Entrepreneur Scheme
- Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Scheme
FAQs: Mukhyamantri Dev darshan Yatra Yojana Goa 2023
Que: How to Apply under Mukhyamantri Dev darshan Yatra Yojana Goa?
Ans: Full process of submitting application form under free pilgrimage scheme Goa explained in KhetiNiDuniya’s article you can read there.
Que: Mukhyamantri Devdarshan Yatra Yojana Goa Application form pdf?
Ans: A link of pdf format application form given in KhetiNiDuniya’s article.
Que: Who are eligible for CM Devdarshan Yatra Scheme Goa?
Ans: Senior citizen of Goa state whose age is more than 50 years are eligible for this scheme. More about eligibility criteria given in this KhetiNiDuniya’s article. You can read by clicking here.
Que: By whom and when start Mukhyamantri Dev Darshan Yatra Scheme?
Ans: This scheme started by CM Pramod Sawant of Goa on 7th November 2022. This scheme announced on February this year.