Har Ghar Fibre Scheme Goa benefits and features, when to be launch the scheme, what is action plan of this scheme etc important points covered in this article.
As we all know the potential of Internet. But in some area of India not get benefits from internet because of that area not fulfilled by internet. Understood this internet problem by the Chief Minister of Goa Dr Pramod Sawant and he decided to launch “Har Ghar Fibre” Scheme as soon as possible.
Objective of the scheme
Goa Chief Minister Dr Pramod Sawant said on Monday 29 August 2022 that we would soon launch a Har Ghar Fibre Scheme. The Main Objective behind the scheme is to provide internet to all needy people in the Goa. That’s why they can use internet through optical fibre and get benefitted from e education, e commerce, online banking as well as online shopping.
Goa Mukhyamantri Devdarshan Yatra Yojana
Features of Har Ghar Fibre Scheme in Goa
- Government of Goa plas to providing internet facility to each household of Goa.
- Goa Govt plans to launch 10,000 WiFi networks across the state.
- Every Public Space fulfilled with internet access in the next few months
- These all WiFi networks are free of cost. Which will Provide internet facility in the state.
- Village people also can get benefits from this Har Ghar Fibre Scheme.
Benefits of Har Ghar Fibre Scheme Goa
Har Ghar Fibre Scheme provides these benefits write down below.
- because of this scheme people belong to villages are able to use the internet services.
- due to this scheme, small enterprises and even farmers able to sale there products easily.
- village people don’t need to move any government office to collect the information about schemes because they are benefited from her ghar fibre scheme.
- because of this scheme women’s of the villages are get more benefited to find employment.
- For students, it will easy to get knowledge from internet facility.
- work from home becomes easy through this scheme.
- instant works like send resume, open mail and subscribe any news are possible through this scheme.
- over 10000 Wi-Fi Hotspot placed in the state.
- over the time Wi-Fi hotspot installation could be increasing to help more people in the state.
- Har ghar fibre scheme is the golden chance for the people of Goa state.
Har Ghar Fibre Scheme Action Plan
chief minister doctor Pramod Sawant only announced the scheme. Still they didn’t say about the action plan for the scheme. In future, if any news about this scheme published we will update this article for you.
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
|Number of WiFi Hotpots||10,000|
|Scheme Type||State level scheme|
- CM Free Breakfast Scheme in Tamil Nadu
- PM WANI Yojana
- Free Eggs and Milk Scheme in Kerala
- Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka
FAQs for Har Ghar Fibre Scheme Goa
Que: Who introduce Har Ghar Fibre Scheme?
Ans: Chief Minister Dr Pramod Sawant
Que: Which State will be launch Har Ghar Fibre Scheme?
Ans: Goa State
Que: How many WiFi networks should be installed in Har Ghar Fibre Scheme Goa?
Ans: 10,000 WiFi networks