Manipur Employment Exchange Online Registration Form 2024: Manipur State Government starts Employment Exchange Procedure for those who are unemployed after completing their degree, diploma or any other professional courses. If you are resident of the Manipur State then you also be part of this scheme where you will be notified when any vacancy is available.
So, read this article at the end and follow the steps given in this article for online registration or through registration form. We also cover other details like what is eligibility requirements for application and documents also.
Manipur Employment Exchange Registration 2024
For unemployed youth this service has been started by the Manipur State Government. But there are some rules also been made by the government. Like if you are unemployed then you can register only one employment exchange office otherwise your registration will be automatically cancelled. There are total 9 district offices, 5 town offices, 1 employment information and assistance bureau and 4 other units also. You can register where you are residing.
|Manipur Employment Exchange Online Registration
|Manipur State Government
|Who Can Apply
|How to Apply
|Online or Offline
Instructions should follow before Registration
- Candidates can register their name at only one employment exchange office nearby you.
- Candidate Registration is valid for only 3 years. After that 3 months will be given as a grace period in which applicant is able to renew.
- If applicant provide any false information during registration then their registration will be automatically cancelled.
- Applicant shall be sponsored for jobs only after the confirmation of their provisional registration.
- Applicant should invariably produce proof of their identity while attending the employment exchange office.
- Applicant will get final registration number and identity card after the approval of their registration by the Delhi Employment Exchange Centres.
- If you applied online then your registration shall be provisional.
- For confirmed your provisional registration you have to visit employment exchange office after four working days but within 30 days from the date of your provisional registration. If you don’t register at office within time limit then your registration again cancelled.
Benefits of Manipur Employment Exchange Registration
- You can register as a job seeker under Manipur Employment Exchange Office.
- After Registration you will be notified of there are any vacancies.
- You will be notified such a jobs from state, central government or from private recruitment.
- Applicant also get career counseling with booklets, career talks and other services also.
- By registering in the employment exchange office, you don’t have to check so many websites for jobs.
- This system will save your time, energy and money too.
Manipur Employment Exchange List of Offices
You will get the list of Employment Exchange Offices in Manipur from the below section.
District Employment Exchange Offices List
- Employment Exchange, Imphal West
- District Employment Exchange, Thoubal
- District Employment Exchange, Imphal East
- District Employment Exchange, Bishnupur
- District Employment Exchange, Senapati
- District Employment Exchange, Ukhrul
- District Employment Exchange, Tamenglong
- District Employment Exchange, Churachandpur
- District Employment Exchange, Chandel
Town Employment Exchange Offices List
- Town Employment Exchange, Moreh
- Town Employment Exchange, Jiribam
- Town Employment Exchange, Kangpokpi
- Town Employment Exchange, Tamei
- Town Employment Exchange, Sugnu
Other Units of Employment Exchange
- University Employment Information and Guidance Bureau, Manipur University
- Special Employment Exchange for Physically Handicapped Persons, Imphal
- Vocational Guidance and Career Study Unit, Imphal
- Self Employment Promotion Cell, Imphal
Along with that there are One Employment Information and Assistance Bureau at Saikul.
Eligibility Criteria for Online Registration
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Manipur.
- Both Male and Female Candidates are eligible to apply for Manipur Employment Exchange Online Registration.
- Age of the applicant must be 18 or above.
- Candidate must be unemployed at the time of Registration.
- Applicant can register at only one employment exchange office.
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhaar Card of the Applicant
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Physical Handicapped Certificate (If applicable)
- Age Certificate
- Education Qualification Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Caste Certificate
Manipur Employment Exchange Online Registration Process
Step 1: Visit the Official Website.
Step 2: Now Home Page will be appeared on your device.
Step 3: Now you have to click “Register Online” Link on the Home Page.
Step 4: Another page will be opened.
Step 5: On this page you have to enter necessary details like your name, address, caste details and so on. Because this is a online registration form.
Step 6: Now you have to upload necessary documents.
Step 7: After completing the details you have to click on submit button.
By following these steps you can easily register on Manipur Employment Exchange.
Steps to register offline in Manipur Employment Exchange (Registration Form Download)
- First you have to download Manipur Employment Exchange Registration Form through Official Website.
- Or you can download here: Manipur Employment Exchange Online Registration Form.
- Now you have to print out the pdf form.
- After that you have to fill the details in the registration form.
- After that you have to attach necessary documents with the form.
- At the end you have to submit this registration form to near employment exchange office.
Address: Smt. Th. Bhanu Devi, AEO Directorate of Employment Exchange, Employment Exchange Complex, Lamphelpat, Imphal – 795001.
Note: For the contact person details, you have to visit official website.