( West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme form pdf 2023 | Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Eligibility Criteria | Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Age Limit | Lakhir Bhandar Prokolpo WB | WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme apply online & Status Check | last date to apply | Latest News | Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Application Form PDF | লক্ষ্মী ভান্ডার প্রকল্প )
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme form pdf 2023: Friends this scheme is one of the best scheme of the state in which you are getting benefits of financial support from the West Bengal Government. Under Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme (লক্ষ্মী ভান্ডার প্রকল্প) West Bengal, State government will be provided monthly expenditure to the female head of your family. This type of scheme with objective none of the other states of India bringing except West Bengal. By the way this scheme launching by CM Mamata Banerjee on the time of Election. Whatever that is but common public Specially women will be benefited from this Lakhir Bhandar Prokolpo WB.
Today’s in this KhetiNiDuniya’s article we are going to all about Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme and it’s Objective, Benefits, Guidelines, How to Apply Online, Application form pdf of WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme etc. So if you want to avail scheme benefits then you have to read this article at the end. Let’s begin.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2023
This scheme is introduced by CM Mamata Banerjee in July 2021. Under Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme WB state government provide 500 rupees per month to the women who are belongs to general category and head of the family in the same way state government will provide 1000 rupees per month to the women who are belongs to SC/ST category. Survey said that in West Bengal family expenditure is 5249 rupees per month whenever state government will provide 10% to 20% part of expenditure of her family.
WB Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme Phase 2
Friends State government starting Duare Sarkar Camp in the state where government officers come to you and give the advantages of the scheme on the spot. In this Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Phase 2 this scheme is at the number 3 which benefits taken by the citizens on this Duare Sarkar Camp. In the phase 2 government accept more than 60% of the application under the scheme. Through this Duare Sarkar Camp beneficiary in this scheme will increase 1.6 crore to 1.8 crore.
Quick Look – Lakhir Bhandar Prokolpo 2023
|🟠 Scheme Name||🟢 Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme|
|🟠 Launched By||🟢 CM Mamata Banerjee|
|🟠 Launched In||🟢 West Bengal|
|🟠 Launched On||🟢 2021|
|🟠 Objective||🟢 To provide financial assistance|
|🟠 Beneficiary||🟢 Female head of the family|
|🟠 No. Of Beneficiary||🟢 1.8 crore|
|🟠 Budget||🟢 12,900 Crore|
|🟠 Mode of Application||🟢 Online/Offline|
|🟠 Official Website||🟢 https://socialsecurity.wb.gov.in/|
|🟠 Telegram Channel||🟢 KhetiNiDuniya01|
Attention: If you want to get A to Z information about government schemes in future on regular basis then you must be part of our Telegram Channel.
Objective Of the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
One of the main objective to starting Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme is to provide financial support for the reduce monthly expenditure of the family who are unable to earn money equal to whatever their expanses. Under the scheme state government expanses 12,900 crore every year to provide financial assistance to the female head of the family. Under this scheme state government transfers amount to beneficiaries bank account through DBT mode.
Lakshmir Bhandar Latest News: Scheme Awarded by Skoch Award
Friends West Bengal CM Didi (Mamata Banerjee) informed by tweet that Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme has received the Skoch Award in the category of women and child development. On this event Mamata Banerjee said that our government emphasize on the women empowerment and that is the result we got by Skoch Award. It’s a recognition for all of us not only government but along with all female heads beneficiary of the scheme.
I am proud to announce that GoWB’s welfare scheme Lakshmir Bhandar has received the Skoch Award in the Women and Child Development category.— Mamata Banerjee (@MamataOfficial) October 28, 2022
Women empowerment has always been a priority for us. It’s a recognition not only for the Govt but also the 1.8 Cr empowered females of WB. pic.twitter.com/UhuuCDBThC
Guidelines of the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme
If you want to be part of this scheme than you must follow guidelines provided under below.
- In your family if any member file income tax payer than you are not eligible to Apply for Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme.
- For general category, if they have more than 2 hectare land than they are unable to get benefits from this scheme.
- Women who are permanent employee of the government or any private sector companies than they also ineligible for the scheme.
- Applicant must have bank account on their name because financial assistance transfer on their bank account only. (Joint Account doesn’t able to accept Money from this scheme.)
- female head of the family are eligible if she is between 25 to 60 years age group.
- Casual female workers are also eligible for the Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme of West Bengal.
- People are freely to apply for this scheme either online or offline based on their interest.
- For general category female will get 6000 per annum and SC/ST females will get 12,000 per annum through this scheme who are residents of West Bengal.
Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- In this scheme only eligible who are permanent resident of the West Bengal.
- All women who are belongs to SC/ST caste are eligible to apply for Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme.
- For General Category women who have less than 2 hectare land are only eligible for this scheme.
- For General Category women, if any family member are taxpayer than that Applicant are ineligible for the scheme.
- Applicant must have some important documents so they proved that they are resistant of the West Bengal.
Features of the West Bengal Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme
- Under Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme General Category women will be provided 500 rupees per month and Schedule Caste & Schedule tribes will be provided by 1000 rupees per month.
- State Government of WB allocate 12,900 crore rupees for the scheme.
- Amount deposited to the bank account of the beneficiary through Direct Benefit Transfer.
- This scheme is golden chance for the poor families people who earning on daily basis.
- In West Bengal, 1.8 crore families are eligible to garb this scheme.
- This scheme provide up to 20% expenditure of the West Bengal Families.
- This scheme is the best example to empowering women in the state.
- Residential proof
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Land Papers for General Category
- Aadhaar Card
- Swasthyasathi Card No.
- Birth Certificate
- Colourful Passport size photograph
- Mobile Number
How to Apply for Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme (Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme form pdf)
Step 1: First of all you have to collect application form of Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme. (You can pdf form from link given in the article further)
Step 2: You have to printout this application form.
Step 3: After that you have to fill required details carefully with capital letters only.
Step 4: Now you have to accept means signed in the self Declaration form with date.
Step 5: Now you have to submit the application form to the concerned department of the state.
West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Apply Online
Step 1: For Online Apply you have to visit Official Website of the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme by clicking here.
Step 2: Now on the home you will appear Login Box where you have to click on generate OTP Option.
Step 3: Now a new page open on your screen where you have to fill Registered Mobile Number and click on Send OTP.
Step 4: Now you have to fill OTP to the relative box and online register for this Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme.
Step 5: After registering, you have to login from the home page of this official website with OTP.
Step 6: Now on your screen you have click on the link of Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme. Now your screen blow up with Application form of the scheme.
Step 7: Now you have to enter required details like name, bank account details etc. And after you have to upload documents.
Step 8: At the end you have to click on Submit Button.
By following these steps you can apply online for Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme West Bengal.
WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Status Check
- First of all you have to visit Official Website.
- On the home page you have to enter Registered Mobile Number and click on send OTP.
- Now you have to fill OTP to the relative box and login to the website.
- Now you have to click on Check Application Status option.
- Now you have to enter application reference number.
- After that you have to click on “Check Status” Button.
Thus, Application Status appear on your screen.
How to check Lakshmi Bhandar Payment Status
- If you want to check payment status under the scheme than you have to go respective bank branches.
- Where you have to visit Passbook printing section and print out of your transaction up to today.
- Now you have to go balance inquiry manager of the bank.
- You have to ask them to check Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme payment deposited or not.
By following this procedure you can check payment status of the scheme.
Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Helpline Number
Friends, if you have query related to the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme West Bengal than you have to contact through helpline number. But we sadly to know that state government didn’t release any helpline number regarding Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme. So we can’t provide here. But in future if government release helpline number than we updated this article for you. So that’s why you can bookmark this article otherwise you can join our WhatsApp groups.
Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme Form PDF
|Home Page||Click Here|
|Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Form PDF||Click Here|
|Other Schemes||Click Here|
|Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Official Website||Click Here|
If you liked this “West Bengal Lakshmir Bhandar Scheme 2023” article then please share it with your friends and relatives. If you share such things, then it can definitely increase the affection towards you in the minds of others.
You may like this:
- Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana
- Internshala Skill Development Scholarship
- DU FSS Scheme
- ISRO Antriksh Jigyasa Program
- Pudhumai Penn Scheme
FAQs for Laxmi Bhandar Scheme WB
Que: What is the Official Website of the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme?
Que: Who is eligible for Lakshmi Bhandar?
Ans: All the women of the family head belongs to SC/ST are eligible and For general category only women allowed who has less than 2 hectare land and none of the taxpayer in their family.
Que: How can i check application status of Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Online?
Ans: Step 1: Visit Official Website.
Step 2: Login with Registered Mobile and filling OTP.
Step 3: Now you have to click on Check Status option on your screen.
Step 4: Now you have to enter Reference number which is given you at the time of application.
Step 5: Click on the Check Status Button. After that Relative information will appear on your screen.
Que: I am the family head of the general category than which scheme will give me Financial Support and how much?
Ans: If you are resistant of the West Bengal State than you are eligible for the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme West Bengal and you will be provided by 500 rupees per month through the scheme. If you want to check guidelines and other details of the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme than you have to click on this KhetiNiDuniya’s article.