( YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Andhra Pradesh 2023 | YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Apply Online | eligibility criteria | required Documents for online application | Benefits and Features | Application form pdf | YSR Kapari Bandhu list 2023 )
YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Online Registration 2023: Friends This scheme launched by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy in the year of March 2022. Friends Andhra Pradesh government repeatedly launches new schemes for support to the poor people and this scheme is the result of this expression. Today in this KhetiNiDuniya’s article we give you all necessary details about YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme of Andhra Pradesh for example scheme’s eligibility, required Documents and how to apply online for the scheme? If you want to get subsidy for buying sheep than please read this article at the end.
YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2023
Friends, YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme is helpful for shepherd community because in this scheme, state government will give support for purchasing sheep and goat to the Golla and Kuruma Community people. In this Kapari Bandhu Scheme Andhra Pradesh state government provide a loan subsidy to the shepherd community to increase animals because of this scheme daily income will be increased (in noticeable figure) in few months. Special features of the scheme is whenever you will buy or sell sheep you are benefitted by this scheme.
Quick Look – AP Kapari Bandhu Scheme
|🟠 Scheme Name
|🟢 YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
|🟠 Announced By
|🟢 YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
|🟠 Announced On
|🟢 March 2022
|🟠 Announced In
|🟢 Andhra Pradesh
|🟢 To support shepherd community by providing loan and subsidy on animal purchasing
|🟢 Shepherd community people
|🟠 Mode of Application
|🟠 Official Website
|🟢 Launched to be soon
|🟠 Telegram Channel
Attention: If you want to get A to Z information about government schemes in future on regular basis then you must be part of our Telegram Channel (KhetiNiDuniya01).
Objective of YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme AP
One of the main objective behind AP Kapari Bandhu Scheme is to issue a loan and give it on subsidy to the Golla and Kuruma Community (commonly known as shepherd community) for their economic development. Through rolling out YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Andhra Pradesh state government support 12,500 shepherd every year. To run successfully this scheme state government allocate 200 crore rupees for the budget.
How this scheme will be implemented?
Here we want to know you that this scheme is introduced by the National co-operative development corporation. That’s why this is become nodal agency for the scheme. Under the YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme state government provide easy loan for buying 20 sheep and one goat and for that government provide 30% subsidy on the load amount or one and half lakh rupees (whichever is less). AP Kapari Bandhu Scheme whenever will be officially launched after that running for about 4 years. Because government set target to give benefits of this scheme to 50,000 shepherd.
Benefits of Kapari Bandhu Scheme
This Scheme announced in March to support shepherd community people in Andhra Pradesh. Under this scheme state government will give financial assistance for buying 20 sheep and one goat to the beneficiary.
- Support Community:- Through this Kapari Bandhu Scheme state government proved that they are supporting small community people and they will help them for their development.
- Easier Loan Process:- Through this scheme who want to buy sheeps and goat they will get easily loan from Bank.
- Subsidy on Loan:- State government give subsidy of 30% on a loan amount or 1.5 lakh rupees whichever is less.
- Scheme time period:- Whenever scheme launched officially State government run this scheme for 4 years from the start date.
- Maximum No. Of Beneficiary:- State government give benefits of this YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme Andhra Pradesh to the 12,500 shepherd per annum so under this scheme 50,000 shepherd will be benefited throughout 4 years.
- DBT Transfer:- Applicant of this scheme will be benefited by the loan subsidy and that is transferred directly their bank account through Direct Benefit Transfer.
- Applicant must be come from Andhra Pradesh state only. That’s why to be eligible for the scheme you have documents that proves your residence is AP.
- You are coming from Golla and Kuruma Community specially shepherd community.
- Applicant must be poor that’s why they have BPL Card.
- Subsidized amount transferred through DBT that’s why you need a bank account name of the applicant and that is linked with Aadhaar.
Documents Needed for Kapri Bandhu Yojana
- Residential proof:– You have Aadhaar Card or Driving licence or Voter ID or Passport or PAN Card.
- Address Proof:- Aadhaar Card or Voter ID is required for Address proof.
- Bank Account:- That are named by applicant.
- BPL Card:- that proves you are below poverty line.
- Caste Certificate:- that proves you are come from shepherd community.
- Loan Papers
How to apply online for YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme 2023
Friend who are eagerly waiting for apply in the Kapari Bandhu Scheme to them wait a little bit. Because State government only announced the scheme till now they didn’t Launched any official website for the scheme. But don’t worry whenever government published website we will give update at that time through this article. So please bookmark this article or join our KhetiNiDuniya’s WhatsApp groups.
If you liked this “Kapari Bandhu Scheme AP” article then please share it with your friends and relatives. If you share such things, then it can definitely increase the affection towards you in the minds of others.
You may also like:
- YSR Kalyanamasthu and Shadi Tofa Scheme
- PM Rojgar Mela Phase 2
- PM DevINE Scheme
- Jan Samarth Portal
- U-Go Scholarship
FAQs for Kapri Bandhu Scheme
Que: By whom and when Launched Kapari Bandhu Scheme?
Ans: CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched this scheme on March 2022.
Que: How much subsidy will i get from YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme?
Ans: You will get 30% subsidy on the loan amount or 1.5 lakh rupees whichever is less.
Que: Official Website of YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme?
Ans: Friends till state government didn’t Launched any website related to this scheme. But don’t worry whenever government launched we will update this article for you.
What is Kapari Bandhu Scheme?
Ans: in this scheme state government will give financial aid to the shepherd community people for buying and selling sheep and goat.