(Tripura Mukhyamantri Prani Palak Samman Nidhi Yojana Details | Eligibility Criteria | Beneficiaries farmers under scheme | Rs 6000 financial assistance to the Animal Farmers of Tripura | Benefits | How to Apply | Registration)
Tripura CM Prani-Palak Samman Nidhi Scheme How to Apply: Tripura Government launched this scheme for the welfare of animal farmers in the state to become self reliant. Under this scheme state government provide financial assistance of Rs 6000 per annum to the animal farmers. Due to this scheme, now beneficiaries of the scheme will help to change the rural economy.
If you are permanent resident of Tripura and want to take advantage of this scheme then you have to read this article at the end. Because we provide you all the information regarding this scheme called Chief Minister Prani Palak Samman Nidhi.
Mukhyamantri Prani Palak Samman Nidhi Scheme Details 2023-24
Minister of Animal Resource Development Department Sudhangshu Das has been launched Mukhyamantri Prani-Palak Samman Nidhi Yojana on 13th December. As we informed you earlier that animal farmers like who do have cow, goats or any other animal will become beneficiaries under the scheme and get financial assistance of Rs 6000 per year from the state government to become self dependent in the agricultural sector.
Not only that farmers but along with that those who done poultry farming also will get financial assistance nearly Rs. 1300 under the scheme. In Tripura, there are 36,000 families who identified as a cocks an ducks farmers will be benefited.
|Mukhyamantri Prani Palak Samman Nidhi Yojana
|Minister Sudhangshu Das
|13th December, 2023 (Wednesday)
|Rs 6000 per annum
|Will be launched soon
I am thrilled to announce the launch of the #MukhyamantriPraniPalak #SammanNidhi a first of it’s kind initiative in Tripura aimed for empowering and supporting our hardworking livestock farmers. Through this scheme 6000 rupees will be provided to 2900 livestock farmers. pic.twitter.com/FAVbudgXwb— Sudhangshu Das (@Mlasudhangshu51) December 13, 2023
CM Prani Palak Samman Nidhi Budget 2023-24
Minister said that we have allocate the budget under the MukhyaMantri Prani Palak Samman Nidhi Yojana for this year 2023-24 and that is 1.74 crore rupees. Through this budget we will disbursed the amount to the livestock farmers wo are eligible under the scheme.
Mukhyamantri Prani Palak Samman Nidhi Yojana Eligibility
- Those who are permanent resident of Tripura are eligible.
- Applicant must be a livestock farmer.
- Annual income of the applicant not more than 2 lakhs per annum from all sources.
- Applicant should have minimum one dairy cow or 10 goats or highly improved breed of pig.
Those who follows these criteria will become beneficiaries under the scheme and get benefits from the Tripura State Government.
Benefits of the scheme
- Those who are doing livestock farming will get Rs 6000 as a financial help from the Government.
- By utilizing the financial amount they can improve their farming or we can say that beneficiaries are able to increase their livestock.
- By doing that they will be medium of enhancing rural economy of the state.
- Mukhyamantri Prani Palak Samman Nidhi Scheme Tripura will finish the dependency to the other states of India specially in Livestock farming.
- Nearly 2900 farmers who are identified as a beneficiary under the scheme by the state government.
How to Apply for Mukhyamantri Prani Palak Samman Nidhi Scheme (Registration)
State Minister said that they identified beneficiaries under the scheme that’s why he didn’t provide any information related to CM Prani Palak Samman Nidhi Yojana in Tripura. May be government will contact you if you are in the list of beneficiaries. On the other point of view, if government will release any information regarding Online Application then we will inform you in this post. So be connected with us through WhatsApp or Telegram.
Take a tour of these too:
- Mukhyamantri Jan Aarogya Yojana Tripura
- Amar Sarkar Portal
- Yuva Tripura Natun Tripura Aatmanirbhar Tripura
- Pariksha Pe Charcha 2024 Registration Form
FAQs: Mukhyamantri Prani Palak Samman Nidhi Yojana Tripura
In which state MukhyaMantri Prani Palak Samman Nidhi Scheme launched?
How much financial assistance will be provided to livestock farmers in Tripura?
Rs. 6000 per year
Who are eligible for Prani Palak Samman Nidhi Scheme?
Livestock Famers who are permanent resident of Tripura.