(Yuba Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura 2023 How to Apply | Yuva Tripura, Natun Tripura, Atmanirbhar Tripura Initiative Launched | Objective | Schedule of Selection | What is Yuba Tripura, Natun Tripura, Atmanirbhar Tripura)
Yuba Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura 2023: Any government always try to decrease the unemployment rate in their state but in the Tripura a new initiative which is helpful to reduce unemployment rate in the state was started by TIDC means Tripura Industries Development Corporation Limited. Further CM Manik Saha support this initiative called Yuba Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura.
Today through this article you will get all the details of this new initiative along with their benefits, schedule of selection process as well their eligibility. So please be with us just for 2 minutes to get the details of Yuva Tripura Natun Tripura.
What is Yuba Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura 2023?
Yuba Tripura, Natun Tripura, Atmanirbhar Tripura initiative started by Chief Minister Manik Saha from the Gomati District on September 29. Main aim to start this initiative is to increase the share of youth Entrepreneurs in the development of the state. TIDC Chairman Banik said that it’s not possible for the government to fulfill 100% employment in the state. That’s why youth have to become self employment through starting their new businesses.
For that TIDC will help to the interested unemployed youth for various support from knowledge to financial support from the TIDC. Under this Yuva Tripura, Natun Tripura, Atmanirbhar Tripura 100 unemployed youth will be selected in each districts of Tripura and provide them a basic need to start a new industries.
Quick Look – Yuva Tripura, Natun Tripura, Atmanirbhar Tripura Scheme
|Scheme Name||Yuba Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Dr. Manik Saha|
|Launched On||29th September, 2023|
|No. Of Beneficiaries||100 interested youths From each District|
|TIDC Official Website||https://tidc.tripura.gov.in/|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Yuba Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura Objective
To support the unemployed youth in terms of various sectors to start their own industry to become self dependent in other ways to make the youths of the Tripura from Job Seekers to Job Givers this initiative called Yuba Tripura, Natun Tripura, Atmanirbhar Tripura launched by the government. Through this scheme in near future employment generation growth will at maximum point because of industrial growth in the state.
Three Categories of Yuva Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura
TIDC Chairman Banik said that under this programme we will categorised the initiative into 3 parts. Which all are explained below.
- First Category:- Those youths who are enrolled under this initiative have to visit small, medium and large scale industries at Bodhjungnagar and RK Nagar industrial units. Where conducts 2 hours workshop on Government policy, various schemes and incentives of the industries. Under this workshop, those who are successful entrepreneurs will showcase their journey and challenges what they faced. Enrolled youths will also visit industries at Badharghat and AD Nagar also.
- Second Category:- In this phase youth will learn about how to prepare a detailed project report at district and block level.
- Third Category:- In this category who are sincere about starting their new businesses under TIDC, to be delivered support on acquiring shed for their new industries and also provide a support on taking a loan up to 10 lakhs from the Corporation fund.
Tripura State Govt Starts new scheme called Saharsh Scheme you can visit this link to know more about the scheme.
Benefits and Features of this initiative
- Due to this scheme, Industrial Growth will be increased because more youth will become businessman.
- Yuba Tripura, Natun Tripura, Atmanirbhar Tripura will help to change the youth mindset from Job Seekers to Job Givers.
- TIDC will help financially to support the youths to provide them 10 lakh Business loan from their industrial funds.
- Not only financial support but along with that provide support on acquiring land or a shed for their new businesses.
- State economic growth also will increase because of promoting industrial growth through Yuva Tripura, Natun Tripura, Atmanirbhar Tripura Initiative.
Yuva Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura Selection Schedule
As we informed you earlier that 100 youth will be selected under this initiative from every district. In the Tripura state there are 8 district it means 800 Unemployed Youth will be selected to starting a new industries for their self empowerment. Schedule of the selection will be provided under the below table.
|SL. No.||Date (DD/MM/YY)||District Name|
During budget launching CM Manik Saha launched Mukhyamantri Jan Arogya Yojana for the citizen of the state.
Yuba Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura Eligibility
- Only the youth of the State are eligible.
- Those who are unemployed are eligible.
- Applicant must have Aadhaar Linked bank account for loan.
- Not more than 100 youth will be selected from any districts.
How to apply for Yuba Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura Scheme?
For any type of application process state government or TIDC Department doesn’t share any notification. So please if you are interested than please contact the below details for further information.
TIDC Helpline:- 0381-241-7608 (Timing: 10:00 AM to 05:30 PM from Monday to Saturday)
Kindly noted that Second and Fourth Saturday thil Helpline is closed.
FAQs: Yuba Tripura, Natun Tripura, Atmanirbhar Tripura
Que: Who launched Yuva Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura?
Ans: CM Manik Saha
Que: How much financial support will be provided through TIDC under this initiative?
Ans: Rs 10 Lakh Loan
Que: Who are eligible for Yuba Tripura, Natun Tripura, Atmanirbhar Tripura Initiative?
Ans: Unemployed Youth of the Tripura whose age is more than 18 Years and want to start their business.