( Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme Apply Online 2023 | Mo Ghara Yojana Online Registration | Eligibility Criteria | Official Website | Helpline Number | Benefits and Features | What is Mo Ghara Yojana? | Last date | Beneficiary List | Application form Online )
What is Mo Ghara Scheme?: Odisha State government frequently launch a Various Schemes for the betterment of the rural public of Odisha. Recently Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik give a node (Today Cabinet Meeting Decision of Odisha) to the new scheme that will provide benefits to the rural areas of the state. Scheme name is “Mo Ghara Yojana”. Under this scheme eligible citizens will be able to get subsidy for construction of their house.
If you want to know the detailed information regarding Mo Ghara Scheme in Odisha than you are on the right place to grab the information. Because we provide Eligibility Criteria of the scheme, Benefits and Features and also how you can apply online under the scheme? etc. Which is useful to you all. So let’s start the journey about Mo Ghara.
Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme Details 2023
Friends, Recently in May, 2023 CM Naveen Patnaik Chaired Cabinet Meeting approved a scheme called Mo Ghara Scheme (Mo Ghara Yojana) along with other decisions. Through implementing the scheme state government provides financial support to the lower class and lower middle class families of the Rural Odisha. This scheme covers all poor families who are left out in the existing Awas Yojana (Housing Scheme). Under the Mo Ghara Yojana of Odisha, State government provide 70,000 subsidy on the loan amount of 3 lakhs.
Under Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme, state government provides loan in 4 slabs like 1 lakh, 1.5 lakh, 2 lakh and 3 lakh to the poor people. As per the media reports nearly 4 lakhs people will become beneficiaries under this scheme. It means every slab of loans will cover 1 lakhs family to construct their Pucca House under Mo Ghar Scheme Odisha. Let’s get a quick look of the scheme.
Highlights – Mo Ghara Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||Mo Ghara Scheme|
|Announced By||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Announced On||29th May, 2023|
|Announced For||Rural Families of the State|
|Department||Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department|
|Purpose to Launch||Provide a financial assistance for constructing a Pucca House|
|Financial Assistance||up to 3 lakhs|
|Maximum Subsidy||Rs. 70,000|
|How to Apply||Online/Offline|
Odisha Mo Ghara Housing Scheme Objective
There are so many families in rural Odisha who are not eligible under the existing housing scheme because of eligibility criteria. On the other side there are so many such beneficiaries who get smaller amount under the scheme. That’s why state government Launched Mo Ghara Scheme which provides financial assistance to the beneficiaries for making Pucca House or add a new room. For that state government allocate 2150 crore budget under the scheme.
Features of Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha
- Mo Ghara Scheme recently announced by the CM of Odisha to provide financial assistance to the citizens of the state for construction of their house.
- Under the scheme state government provide financial assistance upto 70,000 INR on the loan of 3 lakhs rupees.
- State government making 4 slabs for providing subsidy under the Mo Ghara Yojana like….
- Loan of 1 lakh INR
- Loan od 1.5 lakh INR
- Loan of 2 lakh INR
- Loan of 3 lakh INR
- You have to pay your loan amount within 10 years excluding moratorium period of 1 year from the loan approved.
- You have to pay your loan amount in easy installments.
- As per the Media reports, approximately 4 lakhs families will become a beneficiaries under the Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme.
- This scheme ending in 2 years from the starting. In which state government Provide financial assistance of 1 lakh families in every four slabs of loan like 1 lakh, 1.5 lakh, 2 lakh and 3 lakh.
- Due to this scheme now every poor people of rural areas will meet their aspirations of Pucca House.
Mo Ghara Yojana Subsidy Amount
In the below table you can easily understand of subsidy structure provided by the Odisha government under the Mo Ghara.
|No.||Loan Amount||Subsidy for General||Subsidy for SC/ST/PWD|
Odisha Mo Ghara Scheme Eligibility
- Only Rural Odisha Family are eligible to avail the benefits of Mo Ghara Scheme.
- Applicant must be living in Kutcha House or they have only one Pucca Room.
- Those applicant are eligible who are not getting Benefits before this scheme from the government.
- Applicants family income not exceeding to 25,000 per month.
- Doesn’t Possess a non commercial motor vehicle like four wheeler in the family.
- Those family are eligible whose any member doesn’t provide service to the any department of government or PSU Sector.
- Those families are eligible if they have less than 5 acres land which is irrigated and less than 15 acres of land which is non-irrigated.
- Only Lower class and middle lower class families are eligible to get benefits under the scheme.
Some Important Points of Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha
- Beneficiaries don’t have to pay any processing fees while approving a loan from bank.
- Legal Consultant fee is standardized by the government and that is Rs. 1000 maximum.
- Mo Ghara Scheme beneficiaries also avail the benefits of other rural schemes of Odisha if they found eligible.
- Odisha state government provide you financial assistance into your loan accounts. That’s why beneficiaries will get reduced EMI repayment of loan amount.
Central Government Starts Mahila Samman Saving Certificate Scheme which will provide 7.5% Fixed Interest on your deposited amount. For more information about the scheme than click on the scheme link.
Documents Required for Online Apply
- Domicile Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate of Family
- Identity Proof
- Narega Job Card
- Land Certificate
- Ration Card Copy
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
Note: If any changes in the document list for Apply Online than we update this list in future after Official notification released by the State Government.
Mo Ghara Yojana Apply Online (Registration)
Friends, Odisha State Govt update on the official website of rural Odisha and that is State Govt will be received Mo Ghara Online Application after 16th June, 2023 on the Rural Odisha Portal. When State govt will be receive Application form then you can follow the below steps to Apply Online under Mo Ghara Scheme.
Step 1: First of all you have to visit Official Website of Mo Ghara.
Step 2: By clicking on the direct link you will reached at home page of the official website.
Step 3: On the Home Page you have to click on the “Registration” link.
Step 4: Now a new page will be displayed on your screen that is Mo Ghara Yojana Registration Form.
Step 5: Now you have to enter the details which is required and Click on the Submit Button.
Step 6: After that you have to Login on Mo Ghara Portal through your Aadhaar Number.
Step 7: After Logging in you have to fill Application form for Mo Ghara Yojana and upload necessary documents.
Step 8: After Complete filling Application form you have to click on Submit Button.
By following these steps you can easily Apply Online for Mo Ghara Yojana in Odisha. For detailed information you must watch this video.
I hope this video was helpful for you.
Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha List of Beneficiary
Friends, whenever state government launches official website regarding the scheme than you have to follow below steps for Mo Ghara Yojana Beneficiary List.
- Go to the Official Website.
- Now on the Home Page you have to Select Mo Ghara Yojana.
- After that one another page will open on your screen where you have to click on Beneficiary list option from the menu.
- Now you have to enter your district, Taluka and other details.
- After filling all details when you click on Search Button,
- Your screen will be displayed of Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha List.
Mo Ghara Yojana Helpline Number (Toll Free)
- Helpline Number: 0674 – 6817777.
- Madhubabu Pension Yojana Online Apply
- Sugam Portal Registration
- Safal Odisha Portal
- Harischandra Sahayata Yojana
- Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana
FREE TIP: 👉 “Mo Ghara Scheme By Pranav Patel”. By typing this in Google you can reach at this article again.
FAQs: Mo Ghara Yojana Odisha 2023
Que: What is Mo Ghara Scheme?
Ans: This scheme recently launched by CM Naveen Patnaik. Under the scheme state government Provide financial assistance to the poor families of rural areas for making Pucca House. Those will become beneficiaries under the scheme who left out in the existing housing scheme.
Que: How much Financial Assistance will be provided under Mo Ghara Yojana?
Ans: In this scheme various subsidy amount provided under the scheme. In which general category will get 30,000 to 70,000 while other caste family will get 45,000 to 70,000 INR. For detailed information you can read this article.
Que: Who launched Mo Ghara Yojana?
Ans: CM Naveen Patnaik launched this scheme.
Que: When Mo Ghara Scheme was launched?
Ans: 29th May, 2023.
Que: Who can get financial assistance under Mo Ghara Scheme in Odisha?
Ans: Those who are living in rural Odisha and before the scheme they don’t get benefits in any other Schemes are eligible. So many other eligibility criteria listed in this article.
Que: In which state Mo Ghara Yojana is launched?