Odisha Safal Portal Registration Process @safal.odisha.gov.in | How to Apply for Loan in Safal Odisha Portal | Track Application Status | Odisha Safal Beneficiary List Check Online | Safal Login Process
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik launched SAFAL Portal on Wednesday for welfare of farmers in the state. State farmers and agri entrepreneurs are comes in one single portal for their development. They both will get access to over 300 different term loan products. Farmers will get easy loan for their assistance as well as Agri start-ups will also benefitted from this Safal loan application portal.
In this KhetiNiDuniya’s article we not only explained about Safal Portal but also how to apply for a bank loan for both farmers and agri entrepreneurs, how to register online? How to log in? And how we can track your application status online? So please read this article at the end we sure this article will help you totally.
About Odisha Safal Portal 2023
Agriculture Sector is backbone for any state of India. That’s why Odisha State Government launched Safal Portal (Safal Common Credit Portal) for the welfare of farmers on 26 October. State government believed that this is Only portal which can push the farming sector. Full form of SAFAL is Simplified Application for Agriculture Loans. Through this portal Farmers and Agri start-ups will have access to 300 different term loan products which will provided by different 40 institutions in the state.
SAFAL- India’s 1st Agricultural Credit Facilitation Platform for farmers & agri-entrepreneurs. https://t.co/1vIb5GPDHI#OdishaCaresForFarmers@rajaaswain @ApcOdisha @krushibibhag @dahvsodisha @OdishaFisheries @APICOLBBSR @ILRI pic.twitter.com/TTan8zl7CT— Fisheries & ARD Department (@farddept) October 26, 2022
For you information through this Odisha Safal Portal Farmers and Agri Entrepreneurs will take loan benefits from private and public sector banks, rural Bank, co-operative Bank and small finance Bank. This Safal Application will integrate with Krushak Odisha which benefitting to loan applicant. If you want to apply for a loan then you have to register first in this Safal Portal Odisha which is described further in this KhetiNiDuniya’s article. To read about Football for All Odisha click here.
Objective of Safal Portal Odisha
The main objective to starting SAFAL Portal is to provide bank loan on easy way for farmers and agri entrepreneurs. So they will contribute growth to the state farming sector. Through agriculture state growth will be automatically.
Highlights of Safal Odisha Portal
|🟠 Portal Name||🟢 Safal Portal|
|🟠 Launched By||🟢 CM Naveen Patnaik|
|🟠 Launched On||🟢 26 October 2022|
|🟠 Launched In||🟢 Odisha|
|🟠 SAFAL Full Form||🟢 Simplified Application for Agriculture Loans|
|🟠 Objective||🟢 To provide bank loans on easy way for farmers and agri entrepreneurs|
|🟠 Beneficiary||🟢 State’s farmers and Agri Entrepreneurs|
|🟠 Mode of Application||🟢 Online|
|🟠 Official Website||🟢 Https://www.safal.odisha.gov.in/|
|🟠 Telegram Channel||🟢 Click Here|
Attention: If you want to get A to Z information about government schemes in future on regular basis then you must be part of our Telegram Channel (KhetiNiDuniya01).
Services Available on Safal Portal Odisha
- 300+ Bank Loan Products
- DPRs (Detailed Project Reports)
- Online Registration and Login
- Tracking Loan Application
Benefits of SAFAL Portal
- Safal Portal Launched by Odisha Government to help farmers and agri start-ups.
- In this portal easier loan application procedure for both.
- Farmers can see all information about loan products offered by banks.
- They will check conditions and facilities online at their home without go to the bank physically.
- Odisha State government will play a role of middle man between Farmers, Agri Entrepreneurs and Banks.
- So that’s why Safal Portal will bring transparency to loan application procedure.
- One of the main advantage of the banks that they will get chances to a large pool of loan customers at a single platform.
- Access to the independently calculated Agri-Credit score of the loan taking customer.
- Farmers and Agri Entrepreneurs have time to explore quality DPRs (Detailed Project Reports) by referring to model DPRs available on the online Safal Portal of Odisha.
Features of the SAFAL Portal Odisha
- Online Facility – Farmers and Agri start-ups have facility over 40 institutions for taking loan on easier process through SAFAL Portal or Mobile Application and they will check the guidelines and conditions of the loan online.
- Application Tracking – Loan Applying Customer can check their application status through their registered mobile number. They will check which phase passing and which phase will come of their loan application in the bank.
- Notification Alerts – If you want to get loan from Credit loan Safal Portal Odisha then you don’t need to remember things about loan application because portal have facility to send notification about loan application via SMS or Email to the farmers and agri start-ups.
- Online Application Procedure – All procedure of application are made through online there is no need to go physically to the bank for applying, Check application status and guidance etc.
- One Stop Portal – for all farmers and agri entrepreneurs in the state.
Eligibility for Safal Portal
- You are permanent resident of Odisha State.
- If you are Farmers or Agri Entrepreneurs then and then you are eligible to get a loan from SAFAL Portal.
- Aadhaar Card – for the proof of residence.
- Bank Account Details – For the loan amount credits.
- Mobile Number – For notification about loan application.
- Passport size photograph
- Email ID
How to Register Online on Safal Odisha Portal?
Step 1: First of all you have to Visit Official Website of Safal Odisha Portal.
Step 2: Now Home Page will appear on your screen where you have to click on Register Now Button on the main menu located right hand upper corner.
Step 3: A new page open with a Registration form.
Step 4: In this Safal Registration form you have to enter details like Aadhaar number, full name, mobile number and email ID.
Step 5: After than you have to click on Yellow Coloured Register button.
By following these steps your Online Registration on Safal Odisha Portal will be completed.
SAFAL portal Login Procedure
Step 1: Visit Official Website.
Step 2: On the Home Page you have to click on Login Button located at right hand upper side corner.
Step 3: Two Options will Appear on your screen.
- Farmer or Agri Entrepreneur
- Officer Login
Step 4: If you are Farmer or Agri Entrepreneurs then click on the First Option.
Step 5: Now on new page you have to select Farmer or Agri Entrepreneur.
- If you are Farmer then you have to enter Aadhaar number and
- If you are Agri Entrepreneur then you have to enter Registered Mobile Number.
Step 6: After filling appropriate details you have to click on Yellow Coloured Login Button.
By following these steps you can Login in SAFAL Portal.
Application Procedure for Loan in Safal Odisha Portal
Step 1: Visit Official Website.
Step 2: On the Home Page you have to click on Bank Loan Products Option on the Main menu.
Step 3: New page appear on your screen where you have to enter your district, block and select bank in which you have to take a Loan.
Step 4: After that you have to Click On Submit Button.
Step 5: Now all the listed banks who give you a loan will displayed on your screen. After that you have to choose one of the bank.
Step 6: Now on you screen different loan products offered by specific bank which you selected.
Step 7: Now you have to click on loan products in which you are eligible.
Step 8: If you are eligible then Click on the Apply Now Button.
By following these steps you can apply for loan on Safal Portal.
How to Check Application Status Online in SAFAL Portal?
Step 1: Visit Official Website.
Step 2: On the Home Page you will find Application Status Box.
Step 3: In this box you have to enter Application Reference number which will given you at the time of loan application.
Step 4: Click on Check Status Button.
- Address:- Department of Agriculture and Farmers Empowerment, Krushi Bhavan, Keshari Nagar, Bhubaneswar – 751001.
- Email:- [email protected]
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
|Other Schemes of Odisha||Click Here|
If you liked this “Safal Odisha Portal” article then please share it with your friends and relatives. If you share such things, then it can definitely increase the affection towards you in the minds of others.
- Odisha Nai Pahal Scheme
- Krishak Bandhu Scheme
- PM Rojgar Mela Registration and Vacancy Details
- One Nation One Fertilizer Scheme
- Free Mobile Tablet Yojana
FAQs for Odisha SAFAL Portal
Que: By whom and when Safal Portal Launched in Odisha?
Ans: CM Naveen Patnaik launched Portal on 26 October 2022.
Que: What is the Objective of SAFAL Portal Odisha?
Ans: One of the Main Objective behind Launching safal Portal is to provide loan for farmers and agri entrepreneurs in the state by easier loan application procedure. So they will grow.
Que: How to Apply for Agriculture Loan in Safal Portal?
Ans: First of all you have to visit Official Website. In which you have to click on Bank Loan Products. After that you have to read all steps for loan applying Procedure in KhetiNiDuniya’s article by clicking here.