( Study in India Portal Login | SII Portal How to Apply | Online Registration | Eligibility | Official Website | Helpline Details | Benefits and Features | Student Login @ studyinindia.gov.in | Courses List | Total Expanse to study in India per month | Online Application )
SII – Study in India Portal Registration 2023: Friends if you are planning to study in India than India eagerly waiting for welcoming you all. Because recently Education Department launched a new portal called Study in India Portal for the NRIs. Through this SII Portal every students who want to Study in India are eligible to make their Applications for such listed courses in this article.
Today we provide you all the details about Study In India Portal. Which can helps you to Apply Online under the Portal. As well as other details like Benefits and Features, Eligibility to Study in India and how much Expanse you need to end of the month also described. So be with us at the end. It just takes 3 Minutes.
What is (SII) Study In India Portal?
Basically Study In India Portal is developed by Education Department and External Affairs Department to attract more students and definitely provide a quality education to the NRIs Students. Due to this Portal now every Students who want to Study in India can Apply easily with all support from Visa Application to Calculate Daily expanses in India.
SII Portal Launched on 3rd August by Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan and Union External Affairs Minister S. Jaishankar. On this event S. Jaishankar said that Study In India Portal is one stop portal for the NRIs and that will help to country to develop Brand India in Education Sector.
Quick Look – SII Portal
|🟠 Portal Name
|🟢 Study In India Portal
|🟠 Short Name
|🟢 SII Portal
|🟠 Launched On
|🟢 3rd August, 2023
|🟠 Launched By
|🟢 Dharmendra Pradhan and S. Jaishankar
|🟢 Make More Powerful India Brand in Education Sector as well as provide Welcome to NRIs to study in India
|🟢 Out of India Students
|🟠 Mode of Application
|🟠 Official Website
|🟠 Join Our Telegram Channel
|🟢 Click Here
Benefits and Features of Study In India Portal
- Education Quality Indoor as well Outdoor:- One of the strongest reason to Study In India is here you don’t get only theoretical knowledge but along with that you will get Practical Experience more than Theory. Because Educational Institutions take a Industrial Tour time to time as well organise seminars with Subject Matter Experts.
- Diversity of Educational Courses:- In India, you can observe that this Country followed by Unity in Diversity cultures. That will not affect only STEM Courses like Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics but along with Social Cultural Programs, Commerce and Arts also.
- Go-Global India:- Today India is a developing country but their speed towards Developed Country is more than other countries. Because of such inventions like Gaming, Construction, Textile Industries and as well Science and Technology Sector. That’s why you will connect to the World while studying in India.
- Holistic and Explorative Learning:- In any institution in India you can not learn only syllabus what you choose but also you can participate extra curricular activities like annual Campus Festivals, Inter-College Competition etc.
- Language Support:- No Doubt on the primary language in India is Hindi but now a days majority citizens are preferred to use English to communicate. Also English is a Global Language that’s why there is no reason to communicate in India.
- Avail Affordable Education:- Those Students who Study Abroad but their financial conditions don’t allow them to do. Those students can check the possibility in India. Because here if you can search than you will find so many institutions will offer you a scholarship for studying in their instructions. So you can use education fees into your daily expenses again daily expanses are less compared to such countries.
- Get Experience of Multicultural Society:- You also aware of India is a combine of every culture. That’s why called India is a Dynamic Country. Here you can observe that some of the students are from Christian, Muslims, as well Sikhs and Hindus. If you put to yourself in India’s Educational Institutions than you added your religion in India and India accept it from their bigger heart.
- Easy Procedures:- Friends, if you go to the other country than you have to face difficulties with their rules and regulations. But in India, there is a simple process to find Course and Colleges through what you are reading about called “Study In India Portal”.
- Economical Lifestyle:- For an Example, If you are interested to Study in India and you join any institution and come in India. But you can see that here various types of Festivals are celebrating, verious types of places to visit there. Now you think that for that you have to need full of Money. No you think wrong. Because here expanses are too low than you think. Because if you want to visit any places than you can use Public Transport Facility starting by the Government like Buses and Metro etc. Which is so Cheaper than you think.
- Wider Education Policy:- Indian Government Rolled out National Education Policy 2020. Which is allow to developing yourself not only the base of theoretical education but also to get knowledge of Practical or Industrial base education.
Courses List under Study in India Portal
Here we listed variety of courses which are available under Study In India Portal.
- Allied Medical Courses
- Buddhist Studies
- Computer Application
- Hotel Management & Tourism
- Multimedia & Animation
- Yoga & Meditation
- Vocational Courses
Study In India Programme Eligibility
- Only those Students get Visa who want to study in India for pursue regular and full time academic studies.
- Those students also eligible to use SII Portal who coming to India for Summer Projects, Internships and Industrial Training.
- Provisional Students Visa are valid for only 6 Months for participating in Admission Test.
- Applicant must have the proof of the Financial Support and must carry proof of Admission.
- If applicant should joining Medical or Paramedical Courses than they must carry with NOC (No Objection Certificate) from Ministry of Health.
- Residential Address Proof
- Printed Copy of the Online Application Form
- Passport Size Photograph
- Passport copy with course duration validity
- Photocopy of Passport
- Details of Institution
- Admission Latter
- Bank Statement
How to Apply for Study In India Portal (SII Online Application Procedure)
You just have to follow 5 simple steps to Apply Online for Study In India Portal.
Step 1: Online Registration
In the First Step you have to Visit Official Website of Study In India Portal. And after landing on the Home Page of the Official Website you just have to Click On Floating Button named “Apply Now”.
Now a Registration Form will be displayed on your screen where you have to fill the information like Name, Country and basic details.
Step 2: Plan Your Annual Budget
In this step you have to plan your annual budget. Because you want to study abroad than you must have financial need which satisfy you for your daily need. If you specially want to study in India than you will get daily Expenses Measures further in this Article.
Step 3: Submit Application
In this step you have to passed 3 steps which are described below.
- Basic Details: In this section you have to provide basic details like your address, Name, Age, Gender etc.
- Academic Details: In this section you have to provide your qualifications details and any other examination details like IELTS, SAT etc. Also upload the results of these exams.
- Choice Filling: In this section you have been passed through Selection of your favourite institution. This step is very crucial for anybody who want to study in abroad. So full of Attention you have to select any options.
Step 4: Check Results
After passing these 3 steps now the time of Results of your Choice Filling. In this time period you have to check regularly Student Dashboard with your Study In India Portal Login Credentials. As same time you have to check your email too. Whenever you selected from any Institution in India they will mail you and that mail contains details like…
- Allotted Institute
- Program Level
- Scholarship etc.
Step 5: Ready for Departure
That’s the step every student eagerly waiting for study in abroad. In this step you have to verify your Visa, Booking Tickets and other things for departure. Other details you can read on Official Website.
Monthly Expenses in India for NRIs Students
In this section you will get a reference value of your monthly expenses in India. Because this will depend on city wise.
|Food & Housekeeping
Study In India Login
- Visit Official Website.
- On the Home Page Click on the Login Button.
- New page will be displayed on your screen.
- Where you have to fill SII Id or Email Id and Password.
- After that you have to fill Captcha Code and click on the Login Button.
If you have any query regarding the Portal or any procedure to apply online than you have to contact the below details.
- Helpline Number: +91 120-6565065
- Email: [email protected]
Friends, we explained all the details for you to Study In India. You can Apply Online @ Studyinindia.gov.in if you want to thrive in Dynamic India. If you liked this Article than please make sure to share with only one platform like WhatsApp, Telegram, Facebook etc. To help other who want to study Abroad specially in India. For more updates you can join us on WhatsApp or Telegram.
- India Handmade Portal
- PTP NER Scheme
- PM AJAY Scheme
- Mahila Samman Saving Certificate
- British Council STEM Scholarship
FAQs: SII – Study In India Portal 2023
Que: How much Monthly Budget I need to Study In India?
Ans: Nearly $400 per Month
Que: Is there any Official Web Portal where I can apply for Study In India?
Ans: Yes and that is @ studyinindia.gov.in
Que: What are the Course Range for Study In India?
Ans: There are so many courses in every field. For that you have to read this article.