( Assam Apun Bahan Scheme Apply Online 2023 | What is Interest Subsidy under Apun Bahan Yojana | How to Apply | Official Website | Helpline Number | Eligibility Criteria | Documents Required | Apun Vehicle Scheme Assam Benefits )
Apun Bahan Yojana Registration 2023: Assam State Government always Starts a new schemes for the welfare of the common Citizens of the state. But recently CM Himanta Biswa Sarma Chaired Meeting has decided to launch a new scheme which is helpful to Employees of the Assam State Government. This Scheme called Apun Bahan Scheme. Under this Apun Vehicle Yojana of Assam, every eligible state employees will be benefited by Interest Subversion for purchasing a Vehicle.
Today through rendering this Article you will get Total Information about the Apun Bahan Yojana Assam Like How to Apply?, What’s the Eligibility Criteria? and How much Interest Subversion will you get? etc. So just be with us for only 2 minutes to avail the benefits of the scheme.
Assam Apun Bahan Scheme Details 2023
Assam CM Himanta Biswa Sarma chaired state level meeting has decided to launch Apuna Bahan Scheme for the State Employees in the Assam. Due to this Scheme Every employees of the State Government are able to purchase a Diesel or Petrol Vehicle on their own name. Assam Government provide them interest Subversion on their Vehicle loan from the Commercial Banks, Assam Cooperative Apex Banks and State Regional Rural Banks which all are under RBI.
If you are serious to buying a vehicle under Apun Vahan Yojana than just need attention in this article. From the State Government you will be awarded with maximum of 3% Interest Subversion on Vehicle Loan. Government Categorised the benefits on the basis of Gender. Which are discussed Next Heading in this article.
Details of Apun Bahan Yojana Interest Subversion
You can check out the below table for the benefits of Interest Subsidy of your Vehicle Loan Amount.
|SL. No.||Employees Gender||Types of Vehicle||Interest Subversion|
|01||Male||Petrol or Diesel||2%|
|03||Female||Petrol, Diesel or EV||3%|
|04||Differently Abled||Petrol, Diesel or EV||3%|
Apun Bahan Yojana Objective
Assam State Government has launched Apun Bahan Scheme, to keep in mind that every Government Employees must need of Safety and Time Punctual. To fulfill these two criteria State Government Launched Apun Bahan Yojana. It means one of the main aim to starting this scheme is to facilitate Govt Employees through Vehicles by providing them interest Subversion on their bank loan.
Assam State Government starts Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme for State Government Employees to provide facility for Casual Leave Application.
Quick Look – Apun Bahan Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||Apun Bahan Scheme (ABS)|
|Launched By||CM Himanta Biswa Sarma|
|Beneficiary||State Government Employees|
|Interest Subsidy||2% to 3%|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Official Website||Will be Launched Soon|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Benefits and Features of Apun Bahan Scheme (ABS) Assam
- Apun Bahan scheme will helps State Government Employees for purchasing a new Vehicle.
- Employees Choose Petrol, Diesel or Electric Vehicle by their Own.
- If Male Employees will choose Petrol or Diesel Vehicle than they will get benefits of 2% Interest Subversion on their Loan Amount.
- While Female or Differently Abled Employees choose any Vehicle than they will get 3% Interest Subversion on their loan amount.
- If Male Employees will choose Electric Vehicle than they also will be benefited by 3% Interest Subsidy.
- Applicant are able to get Loan up to 15 Lakhs or 48 times of their monthly salary.
- Apun Bahan Yojana proves a mediator to promote Electric Vehicle in the State.
- Apun Vahan Scheme Assam indirectly support Green Environment.
Through Register on Amrit Brikha Andolan everyone will participate to 1 Crore Tree Plantation Program on September, 2023.
Apun Bahan Scheme Eligibility
- Only the Assam State Employees will be able to Apply for Apun Vahan Scheme.
- Applicant Must have the proof of Residence belongs to Assam State.
- Applicant Age must be in the Group of 21 Years to 53 Years.
- Applicant Must set the Repayment Period of the Loan Amount below 7 Years and that falls within the Service Period of Applicant.
- Applicant are eligible to avail Loan Amount only 15 Lakhs or 48 times of their Monthly Salary whichever is less.
Documents Required for Online Application
- Residence Proof
- Age Certificate
- Employee ID Card
- Bank Statement with Other Details too
- Monthly Salary Slip
- Cancelled Cheque
- Aadhaar Card
- Colorful Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
- Pan Card
How to Apply Online for Assam Apun Bahan Scheme?
Friends, Due to unavailability of Official Website we can’t able to provide a direct link which can helps you to Apun Bahan Scheme Apply Online. But Don’t Worry we provide you here a Reference Steps which you can follows whenever State Government launches Official Website.
Step 1: Visit Official Web Portal. (Whenever Released we Provide a Direct Link)
Step 2: Now you will be landed on Home Page of the Official Website.
Step 3: Now on the Home Page you have to click on “Apply Online” Button.
Step 4: Now on the New page Apun Bahan Yojana Application Form will be displayed on your Screen.
Step 5: You have to just fill the details like your Name, Employee ID Number, Mobile Number and other details too.
Step 6: After that you have to upload necessary documents which are asked to upload. Like Bank Passbook, Statement etc.
Step 7: Now you have to Click on Submit Button.
By following these simple steps you can easily Apply Online for Apun Bahan Yojana Assam.
Friends, As we informed you earlier that State government doesn’t publish any Official Website. That’s why we are unable to provide you a Helpline Number regarding the Scheme. But you can join us on WhatsApp or Telegram. Because whenever state government release such information we provide updates on these platforms.
- Orunodoi 2.0 Scheme Beneficiary Status Check Online
- SVAYEM Scheme Assam
- Arundhati Gold Scheme
- Assam Credit Guarantee Scheme
- Ayushman Assam MMJAY Card
FAQs: Apun Bahan Scheme 2023
Que: What is Apun Bahan Yojana?
Ans: This scheme Provides Interest Subversion on purchasing Vehicle. This scheme Provides benefits only to the State Government Employees of the Assam State. You will be awarded with maximum of 3% interest Subversion on the loan amount.
Que: How much Interest Subsidy provide to the Female Government Employees?
Que: If any male Govt employee want to purchase a Diesel Car than how much interest Subsidy will get?