( Assam Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme Online Apply 2024 | Spend time with parents in Assam for Govt employees | Eligibility Criteria for Special Casual leave in Assam | Official Website for Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme | Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme Online Registration | Casual leave Date in Assam for Govt employees | Matri Pitri Vandana Login @ matripitrivandana.assam.gov.in)
Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme Online Apply 2024: Friends, Assam State Government frequently launched a new scheme for the welfare of Citizens of Assam. But now State Government decided to launched a new scheme for Government Employees. So they can spend time with their loved ones. This scheme is called Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme Assam. The thing to look back on is that common people of the state support this scheme for govt employees.
Today in this KhetiNiDuniya’s article we are going through all about Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme along with how to Apply Online for Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme Assam also. So we request you to read this article at the end.
Assam Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme 2024
This Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme launched by Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma in the year of 2021. In this scheme govt employees like police officer, fire department employees, health and family welfare, emergency services etc. are eligible to take a special casual leave in the month of January, February, March and April of every new year. Under this Assam Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme state government also keep in mind that no one (citizens of Assam) can affect through this special casual leave that’s why state government decided that one fourth (1/4) of the employees of concern department may be allowed to avail this facility on each month.
But in this year, special casual leave for government employees will be delivered in the November Month. Special Casual Leave Date in Assam is 6th and 8th of November. Friends under Special Casual leave Scheme of Assam you have to upload photographs with your parents, in laws or other family members due to that state government can measure that you are interested to spend time with your parents, in laws or other family members. Let’s get Quick Look of Pitri Matri Vandana Scheme.
Quick Look – Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme
|🟠 Scheme Name
|🟢 Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme
|🟠 Launched By
|🟢 CM Himanta Biswa Sarma
|🟠 Launched On
|🟢 December 2021
|🟠 Launched In
|🟠 Purpose of the Scheme
|🟢 Govt Employees spend quality time with their loved ones
|🟢 Assam State’s government employees
|🟠 Leave Date in 2024
|🟢 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 November
|🟠 Mode of Application
|🟢 Online through Matri Pitri Vandana Portal
|🟠 Official Website
|🟠 Telegram Channel
|🟢 Click Here
⚠️ Attention: If you want to get A to Z information about government schemes in future on regular basis then you must be part of our Telegram Channel (KhetiNiDuniya01).
Objective of pitri matri vandana Assam
According to Minister Ranjeet Kumar Dass when he talking with “The Print” said that government employees have no time to spend with their parents, parents-in-law or other loved family members. He said that when I am going to my district for official work I meet my mother but I have no fortune to have a meal from her hands. That’s why every govt employees can meet and spend time with their loved ones this Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme is starting based on this objective.
Pitri Matri Vandana Dates 2024 for Casual Leave Application
You can check the dates of special casual leave under the scheme for the year 2024.
|Special Casual Leave Date
|Public Holiday (Chhath Puja)
|Special Casual Leave Date
Benefits of Assam Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme
- Due to this Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme, now every govt employees can spend their quality time with parents, parents parents-in-law and other family members.
- Under this scheme state government allow one fourth of the employees in any department for each month to special casual leave from January to April in every new year beginning.
- Due to that work of common citizen doesn’t affect due to special casual leave of govt employees.
- This special casual leave are in addition to the normal casual leave.
- If you want to avail the benefits of pitri matri vandana Scheme Assam than you have to apply online on the specific portal.
- Assam State Government developed a specific portal for the Assam Government Employees’s Special Casual Leave.
Features of the pitri matri vandana
- Under Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme every employee who are taking special casual leave they must upload 2 photographs for the proof of the sped time with family members.
- If any govt employees are work in emergency services than they are able to take special casual leave on other days.
- Applicant don’t worry about normal casual leave because this special casual leave are not counting under normal leave.
- In this Matri-Pitri Vandana Scheme state government keep in mind that public service can’t affect due to special casual leave of govt employees.
Eligibility Criteria for Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme
- Only Assam Government’s employees are allowed to apply online for special casual leave scheme.
- Those employees who do not have parents or parents-in-law are not eligible to get benefits of the scheme.
- Applicant can’t avail the pitri matri vandana if they apply special casual leave for their personal enjoyment.
- If any applicant doesn’t upload the photo with their loved ones after leave than their leave will be deducted from normal casual leave.
- Under this scheme along with govt employees, Ministers and MLAs also eligible to apply online for Matri Pitri Scheme on Special Casual Leave Portal.
Assam Pitri Matri Vandana Scheme Online Registration for special casual leave 2024
If you want to avail benefits of Special Casual Leave than first of all you have to register at matripitrivandana.assam.gov.in after that you can apply online for Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme. You can follow steps given below for Online Registration.
Step 1: First of a you have to visit Official Website of the Matri Pitri Vandana Portal.
Step 2: By clicking upper link you reached at Home Page of the official website.
Step 3: Now on the home page you have to scroll down little and click on “Click Here for Register” Button.
Step 4: Now a new page will appear on your screen which is employee registration form in which you have fill all the details like Personal Details, Official information and documents upload etc.
Step 5: After that you have to ✅ and prove that all information you provided is true.
Step 6: At the end you have to click on “Register” Button.
Thus, by following these steps you can register online on Matri Pitri Vandana Portal.
Matri Pitri Vandana Login
Step 1: Visit Official Special Casual Leave Portal. (https://matripitrivandana.assam.gov.in/#hero)
Step 2: Now you have to click on Login Button on home page.
Step 3: Now you have to enter Registered Mobile Number.
Step 4: After that you have to enter OTP which is delivered in your mobile phone.
Step 5: After that you have to click on Login Button.
How to Apply Online for Special Casual Leave in Assam (Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme Online Apply)
Step 1: After Registering on the Official Portal you have to click on Login Button on the home page of the official website. (https://matripitrivandana.assam.gov.in/)
Step 2: After logging in you have to click on “Apply” Button.
Step 3: Now a new page appear on your screen where you have to enter leave details. After that click on view details button to view the apply option.
Step 4: After that click on Generate button to generate the application. After that you have to print out the application.
Step 5: Now you have to signed out your head of department on the application.
Step 6: After availing special casual leave, click on upload button to upload 2 photographs along with your parents, parents-in-law or other family members.
By following these steps you can apply online for Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme for special casual leave in Assam.
Special casual leave Portal Contact Details
- Address: General Administration Department, Block A, Assam Secretariat, Dispur, Guwahati 781006, Assam.
- Ph No.: 97688 50839
- Website: gad.assam.gov.in
Assam Pitri Matri Vandana Scheme Details 2024: We explained all the details what you want to know in easy language. If you want to know more about other government schemes then you have to visit Home Page of the KhetiNiDuniya’s website. Where you can find State Wise list of government schemes in “Govt Yojana” Section. Friends if you want to get regular updates about Govt Schemes then you must be part of our Telegram Channel or WhatsApp Groups. Because we post updates regularly on these platforms.
If you liked this “Assam Special Casual Leave Portal (Pitri Matri Vandana Scheme) 2024” article then please share it with your friends and relatives. If you share such things, then it can definitely increase the affection towards you in the minds of others.
- Assam Poverty Alleviation Scheme
- Swanirbhar Naari Atmanirbhar Assam Scheme in Hindi
- Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana Application form pdf
- PMEGP Online Apply
- Kerala POSH Portal Online Registration
FREE TIP: If you want to read this article again then type this Keyword in Google Search. 👉 “Assam Matri Pitri Vandana Scheme By Pranav Patel”. If you will search this Keyword in Google then you will appear this article of KhetiNiDuniya.in Website. Thank You.
FAQs: Assam Special Casual Leave Application Portal
Que: How to Apply for Special Casual Leave?
Ans: First of all you have to register on the official portal after that you have to login and after you can apply for special casual leave by clicking on “Apply” Button. All process explained in this KhetiNiDuniya’s article Step By Step.
Que: What I have to do after applying for special casual leave?
Ans: After applying, you have to print out application form and signed by HOD of your department. After that you have to upload 2 photographs with you spent out your time during leave period.
Que: What is the date for special casual leave in Assam in Novemeber, 2024?
Ans: Friends in the month of November, 2024 you can apply for 6th and 8th November but 7th November is the day of Chhat Puja while 9th and 10 November is casual leave like Saturday and Sunday. So this year you will get 5 day leave under the scheme.
Que: Can I Apply for Special Casual Leave on other days?
Ans: Yes, if you are the government employees of Emergency services than you are able to apply for special casual leave on other days.