( Mukhya Mantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana Application form 2023 | Assam CM Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana List of beneficiary | Assam MMKSSY Form Details | Assam CM Farm Tool Scheme Online Apply | Eligibility Criteria | Documents Required | Official Website )
Mukhya Mantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana Application form 2023: Either state government or central government they always launching a scheme for the benefits of Farmers regularly. Either they provide tool kit which is used for Agriculture or they provide financial assistance to support food givers of the Country. Likewise Assam State government also launched a new scheme to provide financial assistance to the farmers of the state. Scheme called Mukhya Mantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana (MMKSSY). Also called CM Farm Tool Scheme Assam.
If you are coming from Assam and from farmers background then you must read this article at the end. Because in this KhetiNiDuniya’s article we are going to explain all the details about Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana and also provide a link for the application form in this article. So let’s Start.
Mukhya Mantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana (Assam MMKSSY 2023)
Friends, This CM Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana officially launched by Assam State Government in the year of 2018-19 for the farmers of the state. In this scheme state government Provide financial assistance to each and every farmers who are eligible. In this article we explained further about eligibility criteria so don’t worry about that. Under Mukhya Mantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana (MMKSSY) state government Provide 5000 rupees to each eligible farmer for improving their tools used in the farming.
Through CM Farm tool scheme, State govt main aim is to increase productivity with usage of less manpower. It means with the help of implementing several farm mechanism, farmers will get high yielding from limited land and short time of period. This MMKSSY Assam will be used to improve farmers Livelihoods and make them self dependent.
Quick Look – MMKSSY Assam 2023
|🟠 Scheme Name
|🟢 Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana (CM Farm Tool Scheme)
|🟠 Launched By
|🟢 Assam State Government
|🟠 Launched On
|🟠 Launched For
|🟢 Farmers of the Assam state
|🟢 Provide financial assistance to farmers
|🟠 Amount to be provided
|🟠 Mode of Application
|🟠 Official Website
|🟠 Current Year
|🟠 Telegram Channel
|🟢 Click Here
⚠️ Attention: If you want to get A to Z information about government schemes in future on regular basis then you must be part of our Telegram Channel (KhetiNiDuniya01).
Objective of Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana Assam
One of the main objective to starting Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana (MMKSSY) is to provide financial assistance to the farmers so they can use higher technology for cultivation of their crops. Friends for your information, in our state (Assam) has no more scientific tool or mechanism for cultivation of the crops compare to other states of India. That’s why Assam State Government decided to launch the scheme like CM Farm Tool Scheme. So farmers of the state will be used such mechanism which is helpful to saving time as well as manpower for cultivation of the crops.
Also Read: Assam Orunodoi 2.0
Benefits of CM Farm Tool Scheme Assam
- Under MMKSSY (Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana) Assam, State Government provides financial assistance to the farmers.
- This financial assistance is around 5000 rupees.
- Assam State Government provides financial assistance for the improvement of the mechanism which is used by to cultivate the crops.
- Reports proves that Assam has the less no. of mechanism for cultivation of the crops.
- So State Government decide to increase high tech mechanism for the cultivation.
- CM Farm tool scheme Assam, Farmers will be saved time for the crop cultivation and also there is no requirement of manpower compare to manually cultivation.
- Due to Mukhya Mantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana (MMKSSY), Farmers of the state will become self dependent.
- Also due to using of technology in agriculture sector their production become high and that’s why their income will grow.
- This financial assistance of 5000 rupees provided by state government through DBT to beneficiaries bank account.
- In this Scheme, Approximately 8 Lakh Farmers will be covered.
Features of Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana
- Upgrading Mechanism:- Through Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana Assam State Government provides facility to improve mechanism which is used for cultivation of the crops.
- Financial Assistance:- Through this scheme state government Provide 5000 rupees to each farmers of the state who are eligible.
- Self Dependent:- Through CM Farm Tool Scheme of Assam farmers of the state will become self dependent because of high tech machines used for cultivation.
- Time and Energy:- Due to MMKSSY Scheme farmers will be saved their time as well energy.
- No need of manpower:- Due to Mukhya Mantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana Assam farmers has been used mechanism for cultivation that’s why they have no more requirements of manpower.
Selection Process of Beneficiaries under MMKSSY Assam
- First of all, Agriculture Department of the Assam publish Advertisement in the form of pamphlets or social media advertisement to attract farmers to apply in the scheme.
- Now this all applications will be collected by AEAs along with beneficiaries details like name, bank account details etc.
- In this Advertisement, Beneficiary will be selected by GP/VDP wise.
- After that Gaon Panchayat will prepare a list of the beneficiaries and compile by the ADOs concerned.
- Now a list of all farmers will be approved by DLC.
- In this list SC and ST category selected by their reservation criteria.
- For SC – 7%
- For ST(P) – 10%
- For ST(H) – 5%
- After approval by DLC. This list will be sent to director of Agriculture.
- After that State government transfers amount to the eligible beneficiaries.
Eligibility Criteria for MMKSSY
- Only those farmers who are residents of the Assam State are eligible to apply under Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana.
- Only small and marginal farmers are eligible to grab this scheme.
- Farmers age shouldn’t be less than 21 years.
- Only 1 member in the family are allowed to apply in this Yojana.
- Tenant Farmers, Share croppers may also be considered subject to a minimum area of 1 acre (2.5 Bigha) of cultivation.
- Applicant must have bank account.
- Applicants must be involved in cultivation field for at least 3 consecutive years.
- All KCC (Kisan Credit Card) holders are allowed to apply under MMKSSY Scheme of Assam. (Assam Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana )
- Residence Certificate
- Age Certificate
- Bank Details
- Aadhaar Card
- Land Papers
- Colourful Passport size photograph
- Mobile Number
- Self Declaration Certificate
- ifsc code
How Apply for Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana Assam
- If you want to apply under Mukhya Mantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana Assam then you have to follow procedure given below.
- First of all you have to D.L. Mukhya Mantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana Application form pdf by clicking there.
Note: If you want to d.n. in English or Assamese language then link is given further in this article.
- After doing application form, you have to print out this application form.
- after that you have to fill all the details given in this form like ADO Circle, name, father name, crop details etc.
- Now, you have to attach needed document with this application form.
- At the end you have to Submit this Application form to the nearest Agriculture Department.
If you follow this procedure we make sure you can apply under the MMKSSY Yojana.
About Assam CM Farm Tool Scheme 2023: we explained all the details what you want to know in easy language. If you want to know about other government schemes then you must go to Home Page of KhetiNiDuniya’s website. Where you can find State Wise list of government schemes in “Govt. Yojana” Section. Friends we are thankful to you for reading this article and if you want to get regular Update about government schemes then you must be part of our Telegram Channel or WhatsApp Groups.
Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana Application form
|MMKSSY form pdf in English
|MMKSSY form pdf in Assamese
|Other Schemes of Assam
If you liked this “Assam Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana (MMKSSY) 2023” article then please share it with your friends and relatives. If you share such things, then it can definitely increase the affection towards you in the minds of others.
- Swanirbhar Naari Atmanirbhar Assam Scheme
- Make in Punjab Portal
- Mukhyamantri Awas Yojana Haryana in Hindi
- Namma School Foundation Scheme
- Rythu Bandhu Status
FREE TIP: If you want to read this article again then type this Keyword in Google Search. 👉 “Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana By Pranav Patel”. If you will search this Keyword in Google then you will appear this article of KhetiNiDuniya.in Website. Thank You.
FAQs for Mukhyamantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana
Que: How to Do Assam Mukhya Mantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana Application form pdf?
Ans: Friends if you want to do application form in pdf format (English and Assamese) then you have to scroll this KhetiNiDuniya’s article in which we provide a link.
Que: How much financial assistance will be provided under MMKSSY Scheme?
Ans: 5000 rupees
Que: What is the full form of MMKSSY?
Ans: Mukhya Mantri Krishi Sa Sajuli Yojana