Assam Thalassemia Support Scheme (Registration process, how to apply online, helpline number, application form, benefits and Features, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Objective, list check)
friends as we all know that thalassemia is a danger disease for todays time. That’s why central government published so many TV advertisement on the thalassemia disease. For example you haven’t required any test of any disease excluding Thalassemia before marriage. That’s why Assam state government launches a new scheme which name is Assam Thalassemia support scheme. Under the Thalassemia support scheme Assam State government will provide a financial assistance to the Thalassemia children patients.
if you are living in Assam and fighting against the Thalassemia disease and you want to avail financial assistance provided by the state government under Thalassemia Support Scheme (TSS) then you are right place and choose write article to read.
Assam Thalassemia Support Scheme 2023
Thalassemia support scheme was officially launched by the agriculture minister Atul Bora on the occasion of national voluntary blood donation day in Guwahati on 1st October, 2022. This National voluntary blood donation camp was organized by ASBTC and ASACS Which full form is Assam State Blood Transfusion Council and Assam State AIDS Control Society respectively. Atul Bora said that we have remarkable counts of blood collection compare to previous financial year 2021-22 and said as we all know very well Thalassemia patient require lot of blood for surviving.
Under the Thalassemia support scheme, Assam agriculture minister Atul bora said that only up To 14 years old children can take advantage of this scheme. They will get 10,000 rupees per annum for the testing and blood changing. Minister Atul Bora also said thanks to all blood donator. This financial assistance provide to all children up to 14 age old along with other government benefits.
Objective of Thalassemia Support Scheme Assam
The main Objective to starting the Thalassemia support scheme is to provide financial help to the up to 14 years old children in the Assam state. This financial assistant is about 10,000 rupees per annum. Through this financial assistant state children’s better take care of the Thalassemia disease. Minister said that we have easily collect a blood because of blood donors. Minister also said that Assam will become Medical Hub of the India in future.
Highlights of Thalassemia Support Scheme
|🟠 Scheme Name
|🟢 Thalassemia Support Scheme
|🟠 Launched By
|🟢 State Minister Atul Bora
|🟠 Launched in
|🟢 Assam State
|🟠 Launching Date
|🟢 01 October 2022
|🟢 Provide financial assistance to the thalassemia sufferers children
|🟠 Financial Assistance
|🟢 10,000 per annum
|🟠 Types of scheme
|🟢 State Level Scheme
|🟠 Official Website
|🟢 To be launched soon
|🟠 Telegram Channel
|🟢 Click Here
Key Points of Assam Thalassemia Support Scheme
- Support Thalassemia Sufferers children – under the scheme Assam state government support the children of 14 years old through giving them financial assistance.
- Financial Help – under the scheme all Thalassemia sufferers children will get 10,000 rupees per annum for the testing and remedy of the disease.
- Now the parents of the thalassemia sufferers children are anxiety free because of the thalassemia scheme.
- They can easily get clean blood from the financial assistance provided by the Assam state government.
- Through this scheme people of the state can aware of the malignant disease.
- This financial assistance can be direct transfer to the beneficiary bank account.
Eligibility Criteria for Thalassemia Support Scheme
- If you want to apply for the thalassemia support scheme then you must have residential proof of the Assam state.
- Only Thalassemia sufferers children can take advantage of this scheme.
- Children’s who are up to 14 years old can benefitted by the scheme.
- Applicant’s family income not more than 5 lakh per annum from all income sources.
Required Documents for the scheme
- Residential Proof – Aadhaar Card or Voter ID or Light Bill
- Thalassemia Positive Report
- Age Proof Document
- Mobile Number of Parents
- Bank Account Details
Due to only announcement of the Thalassemia support scheme we don’t provide exactly required Documents for the application under the scheme. When State government will publish more details about the scheme at that time we updated this article for you.
How to apply online for Thalassemia Support Scheme Assam? (Registration Process)
If you want to take advantage of thalassemia support scheme and get financial assistance then you have to wait a little bit. Because state government only announced the scheme. Whenever government release information about online application at that time we updated this article for you to apply in this scheme. But if want to apply through offline method than you have to contact medical officer near by you in the Government Hospital. If you want to get more update in future then you can bookmark this article or to join our Telegram Channel.
If you liked this “Assam Thalassemia Support Scheme” article then please share it with your friends and relatives. If you share such things, then it can definitely increase the affection towards you in the minds of others.
- Swanirbhar Naari Atmanirbhar Assam Yojana
- Khel Maharan Registration Online
- Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme
- PM Kisan 12th Installment release Date
- CM Free Breakfast Scheme
FREE TIP: If you want to read this article again then type this Keyword in Google Search. 👉 “Thalassemia Support Scheme By Pranav Patel”. If you will search this Keyword in Google then you will appear this article of KhetiNiDuniya.in Website. Thank You.
FAQs for Thalassemia Support Scheme Assam
Que: When Thalassemia Support Scheme was launched?
Ans: 1st October 2022.
Que: In which state thalassemia support scheme was launched?
Que: How much Financial assistance provided in the Thalassemia supp. scheme?
Ans: 10,000 Rupees per Annum.
Que: Who are eligible under Thalassemia scheme Assam?
Ans: Only Assam state children who Sufferers thalassemia disease and whose age is between o to 14 years.