( Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme Online Registration Process | Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme Official Website | Helpline Number | Objective | Anywhere Anytime Online Patta Transfer Scheme Eligibility Criteria | required documents | benefits and features | Tamil Nilam Citizen Portal Login )
Government of Tamil Nadu decided to give easier life to the people of Tamil Nadu State. Today’s world is the world of internet, in this world environment saving works will help to grow us. That’s why Tamil Nadu Government introduce paperless work program. Under this program Tamil Nadu Government has been launched Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme for helping state people. In this scheme people no need to visit common service center or sub registrar office for their patta (land documents) transfer.
Through Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme people can access on official website and they can easily transfer land documents and so many other work like files, make payments online and see the urban land maps. In this article we are not going through only What is the scheme but it’s key features, registration process, benefits, objectives and so many more.
Attention: in future if you want to get a to z information about government schemes on regular basis then you must to join our Telegram channel. (KhetiNiDuniya01)
Tamil Nadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme 2023
Tamil Nadu chief minister MK Stalin recently launched Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme on 23rd September for the state people to provide online facility and transfer patta online. Due to this scheme people have no need to worry about multitude in government offices. Because of this scheme people save their time and efforts effectively. This scheme also called anywhere anytime online patta transfer scheme.
As the name suggest, you can transfer your patta anywhere anytime through online. That’s why government launched official website address as www.tamilnilam.gov.in for the online facility. Any people who lived in Tamil Nadu can access this website after registration process. In this official portal you can transfer your patta easily and conveniently. In this portal also you can make online payments and you don’t need to go to the banks.
வருவாய் மற்றும் பேரிடர் மேலாண்மைத் துறை சார்பில் ‘எங்கிருந்தும் எந்நேரத்திலும்’ என்ற இணையவழி சேவையின் மூலமாக பொதுமக்கள் எங்கிருந்தும் பட்டா மாறுதலுக்கு விண்ணப்பிக்கும் வசதி மற்றும்— CMOTamilNadu (@CMOTamilnadu) September 23, 2022
Objective of Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme
The main objective to start Tamil Nadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme is to make easier process for patta transfer. Not only patta transfer but Sequently so many other online services. Because of this scheme or we can say official portal, state people can save their time.
Highlights of Anywhere Anytime Online Patta Transfer Scheme
|🟠 Scheme Name
|🟢 Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme
|🟠 Launched By
|🟢 Chief Minister MK Stalin
|🟠 Launched Date
|🟢 23 September, 2022
|🟠 Launched In
|🟢 Tamil Nadu
|🟢 providing online services for the patta transfer
|🟢 people of the state
|🟠 Types of the Scheme
|🟢 State Level Scheme
|🟠 Official Website
|🟠 Application Mode
|🟠 Telegram Channel
|🟢 Click Here
Benefits of Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme
- Due to the Tamil Nadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme Paper work are no longer needed.
- All the work related to Patta can be done through online website.
- If successfully transfer land documents after that you can certificate or payment receipt.
- State people can easily register on the official website of the scheme.
- In the Tamil Nadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme official website you can do your payment that’s why you don’t need to go physically in the bank for the payment issue.
- This scheme will promote paperless work in this state.
- Because of this Anywhere Anytime Online Patta Transfer Scheme don’t require a middle man for a Patta transfer procedure.
- That’s why there is no possibility of error through a middle man mistakes.
Salient Features of the Scheme
- Due to Tamil Nadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme promotion of paperless works.
- All facility provided about the pata transfer through this online portal.
- This scheme save time and efforts of Tamil Nadu State people.
- This scheme will bringing transparency through official portal in the system.
- You can for free of your land papers and certificates.
eligibility criteria required for Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme
- The applicant in the official website must be residential of Tamil Nadu State.
- Applicant must be registered on the official portal.
Required Documents for the Registration & Transfer Patta
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential Proof
- Settlement Deed
- Gift Deed
- Exchange Deed
- Release Deed
- Partition Deed
- Sale Deed
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Registration Process
Step 1: if you want to register yourself on Tamil Nilam Citizen Portal then first of all visit the official website.
Step 2: Now the homepage appeared in front of you.
Step 3: after the you just click on Are you knew to the TamilNilam site? Option.
Step 4: After that you will be redirected to the registration page.
Step 5: In which you have to enter your name, mobile number and email ID.
Step 6: Now you have to click on orange color Register button.
This simple steps process going through Registration on Tamil Nilam Citizen Portal.
Contact Details of Tamil Nilam Cityzen Portal
- Director of Survey and Settlement, Survey House, Chepauk, Chennai – 600 005.
- Land line no: 044 29862072
- Extension No: 313
If you liked this “Tamil Nadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme” article then please share it with your friends and relatives. If you share such things, then it can definitely increase the affection towards you in the minds of others.
- PM SHRI Yojana in Hindi
- PM PRANAM Yojana in Hindi
- PM WANI Yojana in Hindi
- Annal Ambedkar Business Champion Scheme Online Apply
FAQs for Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme
Que: When Tamil Nadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme was launched?
Ans: on 23 September 2022.
Que: How to register on Tamil Nilam Cityzen Portal?
Ans: Go to the official website and file your name, mobile number and email ID after that click on Register button.
Que: Objective of Tamil Nadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme?
Ans: The main objective to start Tamil Nadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme is to make easier process for patta transfer.