( Tamil Nadu Annal Ambedkar Business Champion Scheme Online Apply 2023 | TN AABCS Online Registration @ msmeonline.tn.gov.in | Eligibility Criteria | அண்ணல் அம்பேத்கர் வணிக சாம்பியன் திட்டம் ஆன்லைனில் விண்ணப்பிக்கவும் | Benefits of the Scheme | Documents | Official Website | Helpline Number )
Annal Ambedkar Business Champion Scheme TN Online Application Form 2023: To increase the share in business development or economic development of Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribes Tamil Nadu state government announced a new scheme during annual budget launching of the state in March, 2023 named Tamil Nadu Annal Ambedkar Business Champion Scheme. Which short name is AABCS.
If you are coming from SC/ST Caste in Tamil Nadu than you have to get information about the scheme which will help you to start a new business or in existing industries in terms of providing subsidy. That’s why we covered in this article all topics like How to apply online?, Online Registration, Eligibility Criteria, benefits etc. For that you have to cover last heading of this web page.
TN Annal Ambedkar Business Champion Scheme Details (AABCS) 2023
Annal Ambedkar Business Champion Scheme launched by Finance Minister of Tamil Nadu on 20th March during annual budget launching. Under the AABCS Scheme of Tamil Nadu State government Provide capital subsidy of 35% and interest subversion of 6% in loans for starting a new business like in the area of manufacturing, services sector, trading etc. Tamil Nadu state government believes that through this scheme SC/ST Caste citizens inspired to become an entrepreneurs.
If you want to avail the benefits of the scheme than you have to first register on MSME portal of Tamil Nadu and after that you have to apply online for Online application form under this website. You don’t worry for such processes because we explained all the details in this article. Let’s get a quick look of the AABCS Scheme.
Annal Ambedkar Business Champion Scheme latest News
In this section, you will get latest update about Tamil Nadu Capital Subsidy Scheme for SC/ST Entrepreneurs.
CM Stalin Starts Capital Subsidy Scheme for SC/ST Entrepreneurs
|27th June, 2023: Friends, on this day TN CM MK Stalin launched this Capital Subsidy Scheme (AABCS) for SC/ST Entrepreneurs. On the inauguration of the scheme CM Ordered 18.94 Crore INR to 100 SC/ST entrepreneurs will be providing. Under this scheme till now 127 entrepreneurs already be final to get a benefits further said that this financial year state govt will be benefitted up to 400 SC/ST Entrepreneurs.
Quick Look – TN AABCS Scheme 2023
|Annal Ambedkar Business Champion Scheme (அண்ணல் அம்பேத்கர் வணிக சாம்பியன் திட்டம்)
|Financial Minister of TN
|20th March, 2023
|Objective to Launch
|Provide Capital Subsidies and Interest Subsidy for starting a new manufacturing units, service sector etc.
|SC/ST Community of the State
|35% on Capital Subsidy & 6% on Interest Subversion
|How to Apply
Objective of AABCS Tamil Nadu Business Champion Scheme
One of the main objective to launching Annal Ambedkar Business Champion Scheme is to provide financial supports to SC/ST Community of the State. Due to this support they can motivate to become entrepreneurs and share economic development of the state. For the successful implementation of the scheme state government allocate 100 Crores INR under the scheme.
Annal Ambedkar Business Champion Scheme Benefits
- AABCS will provide 35% capital subsidy and 6% interest subversion to SC/ST Community of the state.
- Applicant must eligible for starting a new manufacturing units or expanding an existing industries.
- Applicant from Manufacturing Sector, Service Sector or from Trading sector they can avail the benefits of the scheme.
- Project cost like land, machinery, computing device and other equipment cost not more than 20% of project cost.
- Vehicles also will be considered in the project cost if it is a part of your business.
- Trading projects also covered under the scheme if they are above the threshold of assistance under the existing UYEGP.
- No Educational Certificates will be required for online application under Annal Ambedkar Business Champion Scheme.
Do you know Central Government Provide 7.5% Fixed Interest to the every women of the country through Mahila Samman Saving Certificate? For More Information About MSSC click on the link.
Annal Ambedkar Business Champion Scheme Eligibility
- Applicant Must from SC/ST Community are eligible for the scheme.
- Applicant must resident of Tamil Nadu State.
- Age limit for online application is 55 years.
- Make sure that applicant didn’t getting loan subsidy before any of the other government schemes either from state government or central government.
- Transgender, Ex-Service man and Differently Abled also eligible for the AABCS Scheme.
- Maximum of 1.5 crore capital subsidy will be provided under the scheme.
- Whatever Working Capital Provided to you for your project are eligible for Interest Subvention for not more than 2 years.
- Applicant must have following documents.
Example of Industries which are eligible to get incentive
- Garments Store
- Cab Service Provider
- Beauty Parlor Shop
- Food Processing Unit
- Repairing Store etc.
Documents Required for Apply Online (அண்ணல் அம்பேத்கர் வணிக சாம்பியன் திட்டம்)
- 2 Copies of Ration Card
- Project Report (Both Original and Duplicate)
- Quotation of Machinery with GST Number
- 2 Copies of SC/ST Certificate
- Transfer Certificate/ Record Sheet Issue by School/College (2 Copies)
- 2 Copies of any Identity proof of Applicant (Aadhaar Card or Native Certificate or Voter ID)
- Differently Abled, Transgender and Ex-Service man certificate (if applicable)
- Affidavit – RS 20/- Stamp Paper with certified and signed by Notary
- Rental/Lease Agreement
- Passport Size Photograph
How to Apply Online for Annal Ambedkar Business Champion Scheme?
For Online Application Process under the scheme first you have to register online under the Official Portal. Just you have to follow the below details.
Annal Ambedkar Business Champion Scheme Online Registration
Step 1: Go to the Official Website. (Direct link will be provided further in this article).
Step 2: By clicking on the direct link you will reached at Home Page of the official website.
Step 3: Now on the Home Page you have to click on Login/Registration Option located on the main menu.
Step 4: Now on the new page you have to fill Name, DOB, Aadhaar number, Email, Mobile Number, Captcha code and Create a password.
Step 5: Now you have to just Click on Blue Colored Register Button.
By following these steps you can easily register yourself on AABCS Portal.
TN Govt Starts Namma School Foundation Scheme. For detailed information click on the Scheme link.
Login @ msmeonline.tn.gov.in
Step 6: After Registering Yourself on the portal now you have visit again the scheme Portal. (https://www.msmeonline.tn.gov.in/)
Step 7: Now again click on the Login/Registration button.
Step 8: Now On the Login Page you have to enter Email/Mobile Number, Password and Captcha code.
Step 9: Now you have to just click on Login Button.
By following these steps you can easily login on the AABCS Portal.
Annal Ambedkar Business Champion Scheme Online Application Form (AABCS Online Apply)
Step 10: Visit Official Website. (https://www.msmeonline.tn.gov.in/)
Step 11: Now on the Home page you have to click on the notification of Annal Ambedkar Business Champion Scheme.
Step 12: Now another page will be opened up on your screen.
Step 13: Now on this page you have click on “New Application” under the “Apply Online” Section from the main menu.
Step 14: Now you have to login with your email and password which you created before at the time of Registration.
Step 15: After logging in, Annal Ambedkar Business Champion Scheme Application Form will be displayed on your screen.
Step 16: Now you have to fill all the necessary details in the Application Form like project details and your personal details and upload the necessary documents.
Step 17: By Completing the AABCS Form Online you have to click on Submit Button.
By following these steps you can easily apply online for Annal Ambedkar Business Champion Scheme of Tamil Nadu.
How to Track Status of Your Application?
- Go to the Official Website. (https://www.msmeonline.tn.gov.in/)
- Click on the Notification of AABCS Scheme.
- Now on the new page you have to click on Track Your Status Option from the main menu.
- Now a new page will open on your screen.
- Now on this page you have to enter Application Number or Registered Mobile Number and click on Submit Button.
- Now Status of Your Application will be displayed on your screen.
Steps to find Pending Application
- Go to the Official Website of MSME Tamil Nadu.
- Now on the home page click on the AABCS Scheme.
- Now you have to click on “Pending Application” option in the section of “Apply Online” on the main menu.
- Now you have to login with your email ID and password.
- After logging in, your screen will be displayed with pending application under the scheme.
If you have any problem regarding the scheme than you have to feel free to contact the below details.
- Address: Department of Industries & Commerce, SIDCO Corporate Office Building, Guindy Industrial Estate, Chennai – 600 032.
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 044-22505011, 22501073
Note: You can Visit the Contact Page of the Official Website.
|Other Schemes of Tamil Nadu
- Thiranari Thervu Thittam Registration
- Magalir Urimai Thogai TN
- TN Differently Abled Pension Scheme Apply Online
- Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme
- MaNaM Scheme Tamil Nadu
FREE TIP: 👉 “Annal Ambedkar Business Champion Scheme By Pranav Patel”. By typing this in Google you can reach at this article again.
FAQs: TN Annal Ambedkar Business Champion Scheme
Que: What is Annal Ambedkar Business Champion Scheme?
Ans: This scheme is launched by Tamil Nadu state government. Under this scheme state government Provide 6% Interest Subversion as well as 35% of capital subsidy to the SC/ST Community. For detailed information you can read this article.
Que: Who launched Annal Ambedkar Business Champion Scheme?
Ans: Finance Minister of Tamil Nadu launched this scheme on annual budget launching in 2023.
Que: What are the benefits of AABCS Scheme in Tamil Nadu?
Ans: 35% of Capital Subsidy and 6% of Interest Subsidy on loan will be provided by the state government for starting a new businesses.
Que: Who can apply under Tamil Nadu Capital Subsidy Scheme?
Ans: SC/ST Community people of the Tamil Nadu state.
Que: Which sector will be covered under AABCS Scheme?
Ans: Manufacturing, Service, Trading etc.