( Tamil Nadu Differently Abled Pension Scheme Online Apply | DAPS Tamilnadu | rev-206 differently abled pension scheme(daps) | Differently Abled Pension Scheme Application Status check | Application form pdf | disability scheme Tamil Nadu 2023 | தமிழ்நாடு மாற்றுத் திறனாளிகள் ஓய்வூதியத் திட்டம் | rev-206 differently abled pension scheme(daps) )
Tamil Nadu Differently Abled Pension Scheme Online Apply (DAPS) 2023: Friends Every Government if it to be a state or central government they will work for Differently Abled Person always to provide them more facilities. As we all know that Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi gave a special name for Differently Abled Person and that is “Divyang”. Friends recently CM MK Stalin announced hike in pension for Differently Abled Person under DAPS Tamil Nadu (தமிழ்நாடு மாற்றுத் திறனாளிகள் ஓய்வூதியத் திட்டம்). That we discussed in this article.
If you are “Divyang” (Differently Abled Person) and want to get benefits of the Differently Abled Pension Scheme of Tamil Nadu than you must read this KhetiNiDuniya’s article at the end. Because we explained all the details you require to apply online under DAPS Tamil Nadu. Also other details like required Documents, benefits, how much hike in Tamil Nadu Differently Abled Pension Scheme and so more. So stay with us just for 2 minutes. let’s begin.
Tamil Nadu Differently Abled Pension Scheme 2023 (DAPS)
Friends, This Differently Abled Pension Scheme is located in Revenue department of Tamil Nadu e sevai Portal. If you really want to take benefits of the DAPS scheme than you have to submitting application form under the portal via online. Don’t worry because we explained step by step process to apply online for differently abled pension scheme. Under this scheme state government give financial assistance to the person who have disability.
This financial support directly transferred to the bank of beneficiary through Direct Benefit Transfer Mode(DBT). Chief Minister MK Stalin said that our government will emphasize on the facilities provided to the differently abled person. For that we are working on technology based instruments that would enable “Divyang” Persons to work as a self dependent if they are in private sector either Public Sector Unit.
Tamil Nadu Budget 2023 News: Hike in Pension Again
Friends, Tamil Nadu state government launched their annual budget on 20th March, 2023. In this budget CM said that we want to hike in Pension amount of differently Abled person again. So every differently Abled person who got pension of RS. 1500 now they all will get Rs. 2000 from 1st April, 2023.
DAPS News Update: CM Announces hike in Pension to Differently Abled Person
Friends recently Chief Minister is the chief guest at Chennai on the occasion of the international day of persons with Disabilities. During this event on 3 December 2022 CM MK Stalin said that from January 2023 Onwards we hike in the pension of Differently Abled Pension Scheme (DAPS) from 1000 rupees to 1500 rupees. This announcement also shared in the Twitter Account of CMOTamilNadu. So who are already beneficiary under the scheme and who apply after January will be able to receive 1500 rupees under Divyang Pension Scheme Tamilnadu.
Quick Look – Differently Abled Pension Scheme
|🟠 Article Name||🟢 Differently Abled Pension Scheme Application Status|
|🟠 Scheme Name||🟢 Differently Abled Pension Scheme (DAPS)|
|🟠 Launched By||🟢 Tamil Nadu State Government|
|🟠 Launched For||🟢 Persons who are differently abled|
|🟠 Current Year||🟢 2023|
|🟠 Objective||🟢 Support financially by Pension Scheme|
|🟠 Hike in Pension||🟢 ₹2000|
|🟠 Mode of Application||🟢 Online|
|🟠 Official Website||🟢 https://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in/|
|🟠 Telegram Channel||🟢 Click Here|
⚠️ Attention: If you want to get A to Z information about government schemes in future on regular basis then you must be part of our Telegram Channel (KhetiNiDuniya01).
Objective of DAPS Scheme Tamil Nadu 2023
One of the main objective to starting Differently Abled Pension Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the persons who are differently abled by physically. That’s why they can be made easy their routine life with financial support given by the TN Government. Recently CM MK Stalin said on the day of persons with Disabilities celebration in Kalaivanar Arangam, Chennai that there is no requirement for “Divyang” persons to go to office for their official work that’s why we create supportive environment and frame work that helps disability persons to working at their home.
Over 4 lakh beneficiary will get 1500 under DAPS Scheme
On the occasion of the international day of persons with Disabilities, CM Stalin said that including visually impaired persons there are total of 4 lakh 39 thousand and 315 differently abled persons now got 1500 rupees from 1000 rupees. Due to hike in Pension of differently abled persons government will give 263.58 crore rupees additionally per annum under Differently Abled Pension Scheme (DAPS) (rev-206 differently abled pension scheme).
Benefits Of TN DAPS Scheme | rev-206 differently abled pension scheme(daps)
- Differently Abled Pension Scheme is officially launched by the Tamil Nadu State government.
- Under the scheme, state government Provide 1000 rupees to every differently abled persons.
- Due to DAPS Scheme now differently abled persons don’t worry about their basic requirements.
- Because state government provide them financial assistance.
- From January 2023, CM MK Stalin said that we increase Disabilities pension form 1000 rupees to 1500 rupees.
- Due to this decision approximately 4 lakh 39 thousand 315 differently abled persons now getting 1500 rupees.
- MK Stalin said that our government work for everyone. We can’t discrimination for higher income people.
Features of Differently Abled Pension Scheme
- Online Facility:- Under DAPS Scheme Tamil Nadu beneficiary don’t need to go government offices to get benefits of the scheme. They can apply online for the scheme.
- Financial Assistance increase to 1.5 times:- Friends earlier in this differently abled pension scheme state government will provide 1000 rupees to each “Divyang” persons but now from 2023 January, tn gov will provide 1500 rupees. So it’s 1.5 times than earlier.
- No. Of Beneficiary:- through this scheme more than 4 lakhs people are benefitted from this scheme in the state alone.
- Application Fee:- For online application of Differently Abled Pension Scheme beneficiary only pay 10 rupees through online.
Eligibility Criteria for Disability Scheme Tamil Nadu
- In this DAPS scheme only people of Tamil Nadu are eligible to apply online.
- People who are Differently Abled are only eligible to get benefits from this scheme.
- Applicant must have National Disabilities ID Card.
Documents Needed for Apply Online: Differently Abled Pension Scheme
- Aadhaar Card of the Applicant
- Ration Card
- National Disabilities ID Card
- Self Declaration of Applicant (you can get at the time of online application)
- Aadhaar Consent Form (you can get at the time of online application)
- Identity Proof like Voter ID, Driving license, Passport etc.
- Bank Passbook
- Colourful Passport size photograph
- Mobile Number
How to Apply Online for Differently Abled Pension Scheme Tamil Nadu 2023
If you want to Online Apply DAPS Scheme than you have to follow step by step process given below.
Process to online registration under Tnesevai (TNeGA) Portal
Step 1: First of all You have to visit Official Website.
Step 2: If you will click upper link then you are reached home page of the TNeGA.
Step 3: On the Home Page you have to click on “Citizen Login”. Now Sign in form will appear where you have to click on “new user? Sign up here”. Look at the image given below.
Step 4: Now a Registration Form will appear on your screen where you have to enter details like Full Name, District, Taluk, Aadhar No, ID, Password and Captcha Code. After that you have to click on “Sign Up” Option.
Step 5: Now On your mobile phone OTP will receive it will fill to the relative box and verify.
By following these steps you can register online on TNeGA Portal for Differently Abled Pension Scheme.
Process to Differently Abled Pension Scheme Online Apply
Step 6: Now go to home page and Login at TNeGA with ID and Password.
Step 7: After Login, On the Home Page on the Section of Department Wise you have to click on “Revenue Department”.
Step 8: After that new list of services will appear on your screen where you have to find “REV-206 Differently Abled Pension Scheme (DAPS)” option and click on it.
Step 9: After that a new window will open on your device where you click on “Proceed” Option.
Step 10: Now a new page appear where you have to enter Applicant CAN number, Applicant Name, Mobile Number, Aadhaar number, Email ID etc. And click on “Search” Option.
Note: If you don’t have “CAN Number” than please follow below process.
- Clicking on “Proceed” Option after on a new window you have click on Orange Coloured “Register CAN” Option.
- Now CAN (Citizen Access Number) Registration Form displayed on your device. Where you have to fill some details like…
- Applicant Detail
- Current Address
- Permanent Address
- Contact Details
- Bank Details
- After filling all the details you have to click on Orange Coloured “Register” button.
- After that you have to verify OTP and you can see CAN Number on your screen.
Note: If Application is having a CAN Number they can follow below steps after Step 10.
- When you click on “Search” Button your CAN Number and other details will be shown on your screen. Where you have to select your details. (You can edit CAN details too.)
- After that you can Click on “Proceed” button.
Step 11: Now on your Screen you can see Your details are in prefill format which you can not edit. Details like Personal Details, Permanent Address, Current Address and Contact Details. Bank details can be editable.
Step 12: After that you have to enter Disability details, Applicant Annual income details and after that click on “Submit” Option.
Step 13: Now this section you can upload your documents which is listing in the application form. (In this section you can Get Self declaration form and Aadhaar Consent Form too).
Step 14: After uploading necessary documents you have to click on “Make Payment” Option. Where you have to pay only Rs 10.
Step 15: After Paying you can Print your receipt.
Friends if you want to live demo on How to Apply Online for DAPS Tamil Nadu than you have to check below video.
Hope, This Video is helpful for you.
How to Check Differently Abled Pension Scheme Application Status
- First of all you have to go on Official Website. (https://www.tnesevai.tn.gov.in/)
- After thay you have to login Tnesevai portal.
- Now you have to click on Revenue Department.
- After that you have search “REV-206 Differently Abled Pension Scheme (DAPS)” and click on it.
- Now on the new page Check Status option.
- New page displayed on your screen where you have to enter Application Number, From Date, To Date and click on “Search” Option.
- After that relative information shown on your screen.
By following these procedure you can check application status of Differently Abled Pension Scheme Tamil Nadu (DAPS).
About Differently Abled Pension Scheme Tamil Nadu 2023 (DAPS): we explained all the things that you required in easy language. If you want to read more about other government schemes in easy language than you have to go Home Page of KhetiNiDuniya’s website. Where you can find State Wise Gov Scheme list. if you want to get updated than you can join our Telegram Channel or WhatsApp groups.
Disability Scheme Tamil Nadu 2023 (தமிழ்நாடு மாற்றுத் திறனாளிகள் ஓய்வூதியத் திட்டம்)
If you liked this “Tamil Nadu Differently Abled Pension Scheme (rev-206 differently abled pension scheme(daps) 2023” article then please share it with your friends and relatives. If you share such things, then it can definitely increase the affection towards you in the minds of others.
You may like this:
- Pudhumai Penn Scheme
- CM Free Breakfast Scheme
- Tirth Mitra Portal
- Sports Scholarship Scheme
- ODOS Scheme
FAQs for DAPS Tamil Nadu
Que: What is the meaning of differently abled pension scheme in Tamil?
Ans: தமிழ்நாடு மாற்றுத் திறனாளிகள் ஓய்வூதியத் திட்டம்
Que: How to get Disability certificate in Tamilnadu?
Ans: Friends if you want to generate disability certificate in Tamilnadu than you have to go TNeGA (tnesevai portal). Where you can generate by your disability certificate.
Que: What is the amount given under Differently Abled Pension Scheme by TN Government?
Ans: earlier state government will provide 1000 rupees but now from January 2023 they will be provided 1500 rupees to each disability persons.
Que: How to Apply Online for DAPS Tamil Nadu?
Ans: First of all you have to visit Official Website. After that you have to follow process given in ths article if you want to apply easily for this scheme.
How many Beneficiaries who got Differently Abled Pension Scheme benefits in 2023?
Ans: There are 4, 39,315 Beneficiaries who got pension under the DAPS Tamil Nadu Scheme.