( TN Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme Online Apply 2023 | Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai (KMUT) Scheme Tamil Nadu Eligibility Criteria | Magalir Urimai Thogai Online Registration @ https://kmut.tn.gov.in/ | Official Website | Application form pdf | Helpline Number | Benefits and Features | Objective | Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme List check online | மகளிர் உரிமை தோகை திட்டம் )
Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme Apply Online 2023: Friends as we all know that Stalin Government always works for common people in the state like Farmers, Differently Abled, women, children etc. Chief Minister MK Stalin proves this thing in the budget of 2023-24. Because they launch a new welfare scheme for the Women of the state called Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme (KMUT – Rs. 1000 Scheme Tamil Nadu).
If you want to Apply Online under Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme Tamil Nadu (மகளிர் உரிமை தோகை திட்டம்) than you have to read this article at the end. Because we covered all details about Women’s Entitlement Amount Scheme which will be helpful to you. So let’s Start.
What is Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme?
Be loved Women and Sisters, This Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme announced during Annual budget launching of the Tamil Nadu by CM MK Stalin on 20th March. Under the Magalir Urimai Thogai every women head of the family who are eligible to get Rs. 1000 per month. CM said this scheme will help the state’s women to cover High LPG Cylinder cost provided by the union government.
For your information, Tamil Nadu Magalir Urimai Thogai covers nearly 1 crore women of the state. For this high coverage Tamil Nadu state government allocate 7000 crore rupees for the implementation of the scheme. Women’s Entitlement Amount will help to Grihinis to become self dependent.
[KMUT] Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Latest News
Every Latest Information has been updated in this section by time to time.
Magalir Urimai Thogai Application Forms issued from 20th July
|15th July, 2023: As per the media reports Tamil Nadu State government would start issuing the Application Form and tokens of Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme from 20th July. You have to just fill your name, Age, Contact Number, Merital Status, Ration Card Number, Aadhaar Number etc. Chennai Corporation also announced that 3200 Camps will be organised for the enrolling applicants under the scheme.|
First Camp inaugurated by Stalin for Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Application
|24th July, 2023: Yes dear sisters and mothers, CM Stalin inaugurated first biometric registration camp for Magalir Urimai Thogai Application in Dharampuri District. This camp is running up to 4th August and cover more than 2 lakh beneficiaries. The Second Camp would be organized on 5-16 August to cover nearly 2.47 lakhs ration card holders. State govt keep in mind that no one left out from the benefits of Rs. 1000 Financial Assistance scheme that’s why they organize nearly 35,923 camps for Registration Process under the scheme. in just 2 days of the opening of Camps nearly 1 lakh females registered for Kalaignar Urimai Thogai Scheme.|
Quick Look – Rs. 1000 Assistance Scheme for Women 2023
|Scheme Name||Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme (KMUT)|
|Announced By||CM MK Stalin|
|Announced On||20th March, 2023 (During Budget Announcing)|
|Announced In||Tamil Nadu|
|Announced For||Women of the State|
|Started From||15th September, 2023|
|Purpose to Launch||To provide financial assistance per month|
|Financial assistance to be provided||1,000 per month|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline (FPS)|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
⚠️ Attention: If you want to get A to Z information about government schemes in future on regular basis then you must be part of our Telegram Channel (KhetiNiDuniya01).
Objective of Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme Tamil Nadu
Through successfully implementation of the Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme state government aim to provide Rs 1000 per month to the eligible beneficiaries of the scheme. So they don’t need to borrow money from their family members. This scheme become the example of women empowerment in the state.
When will the Registration Start under Rs. 1000 Magalir Urimai Thogai?
Friends during announcing Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme Chief Minister MK Stalin said that Online Registration will be starting under the scheme from 15th September in this year. It means 15th September, 2023 is the registration starting date for the Magalir Urimai Thogai Yojana.
Benefits of Tamil Nadu Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme
- Under the scheme state government will provide 1000 INR to the women head of the family.
- Due to providing financial assistance women of the state will become self dependent.
- Tamil Nadu state government allocate 7000 crore INR for the implementation of the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai (KMUT) Scheme.
- Government person said that this Women’s Entitlement Amount Scheme covers nearly 1 crore women of the state.
- This scheme will be helpful to cover High LPG Gas Cylinder.
- State women also will used this amount for saving or investing.
Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme Eligibility
- Only those women are eligible who have domicile certificate of Tamil Nadu State. It means this scheme will be benefited to the state women only.
- Women who are providing services under state or central government are not eligible to get the benefits of the scheme.
- Women who are disabled, destitute, widows are eligible for Magalir Urimai Thogai.
- Applicant who pays Income tax are not eligible for the scheme.
- Only women head of the family will be eligible for the scheme.
- Women who are not holding 5 acres of wetland and 10 acres of dryland are eligible under Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme(KMUT).
- Women family must consumes electricity below 3600 units annually are eligible.
- Women who have completed 21 years of age on 15th September, 2023 are eligible it means eligible women must born before 15th September, 2002.
- Magalir Urimai Thogai Applications made only in FPS (Ration Shops).
- Eligible women don’t have to attach any income proof with their ration card.
- If any man of the family will considered he is a head of family then their wife aill automatically considered as head of the family and she will eligible to avail benefits of Magalir Urimai Thogai.
- If unmarried women as a head of the family then she will also eligible for the scheme.
- In cases, where multiple women whose age is more than 21 years than one of them are eligible for RS. 1000 Magalir Urimai Thogai.
- Those families who received maintenance allowance from department of welfare differently abled persons are also eligible.
Ineligibility of Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai
- If any women head whose annual income is more than 2.5 lakhs and paying income tax are ineligible for Magalir Urimai Thogai.
- Who are employees of public sector undertakings, boards, local bodies, banks and any cooperative societies and their pensioners are ineligible.
- Elected Representatives are also ineligible excluding village panchayat ward members.
- Those women who have four wheeler like car, tractor or any heavy vehicle for personal use are also ineligible.
- Those families who received old age pension, widow pension and from any unorganised sector are ineligible.
Necessary Documents for Rs. 1000 scheme in Tamil Nadu
- Aadhaar Card of Applicant
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Bank details of the Applicant
- Ration Card
- Mobile Number which must linked with Aadhaar.
- Colourful Passport size Photograph
Implementation of Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai
Friends, on 7th July CM Stalin organize a meeting in which they ordered to district collectors that they must organise a camp at Fair Price shops and noticed that any eligible beneficiaries must not remaining to get benefits of Rs. 1000 Magalir Urimai Thogai. Nearly 1.5 crore women will eligible to get benefits as per expectation. For that Tamin Nadu State Government allocate 7000 Crore under the scheme. CM said this scheme will be able to setup budget for the family.
Magalir Urimai Thogai Official Website Direct Link
Friends, If you want to check your Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Status, Online Application and so much other details than you have to Visit Official Website which Direct Link is available here on KMUT Tamil Nadu.
Tamil Nadu Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme Online Apply @ kmut.tn.gov.in 2023 (மகளிர் உரிமைத் தொகை திட்டம் apply online)
Friends, Whenever Tamil Nadu State Government launched official Website after that you can follow below steps to Apply Online for Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme.
Step 1: First of all you have to visit Official Website of Magalir Urimai Thogai. (https://kmut.tn.gov.in/)
Step 2: Now on the home page you have to click on “Apply Here” button.
Step 3: Now a new page will appear on your screen that is Application form of Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme.
Step 4: You have to fill all the necessary details and after you have to upload required Documents. Like bank password, domicile Certificate etc.
Step 5: At the end you have to click on Submit Button.
By following these steps you can apply online for Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme.
Magalir Urimai Thogai Applications at Ration Shop
If you follow eligibility criteria which are mentioned earlier than you can Apply for RS. 1000 Magalir Urimai Thogai at Ration Shops near by you. You just have to visit Ration shop on or after 15th September and fill the Magalir Urimai Thogai Application Form by providing your basic deal and bank account details. After that you have to Submit Application Form to that ration shop (FPS).
By following this procedure you can easily apply for Magalir Urimai Thogai.
How to Check Payment Status of Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme/Rs. 1000 Scheme in Tamil Nadu
- Visit Your Bank Branch.
- You must take passbook at the time of visiting your bank.
- Now you have to ask any bank employee for print the entry of your transaction.
- After printing of your transaction you can easily check that Magalir Urimai Thogai Installment is credited or not.
TN Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme Helpline Number
Friends, if any issue you occurred at the time of filling registration form on the camp or for further clarification you can contact the below details.
- Helpline Number: 044-25619208
- WhatsApp:- +91 94454 77205
- Help Centre:- 1913
About TN Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme 2023: We explained all the details what you want to know in easy language. If you want to know more about other government schemes then you must visit KhetiNiDuniya’s home page. Where you can find State Wise list of government schemes in “Govt Yojana” Section. If you want to get regular updates than you must be part of our Telegram Channel or WhatsApp Groups. Because we post updates regularly on these platforms.
|Home Page||Click Here|
|Magalir Urimai Thogai Application Form PDF||Click Here|
|Other Schemes of Tamil Nadu||Click Here|
If you liked this “Tamil Nadu 1000 financial Assistance scheme for women” article then please share it with your friends and relatives. If you share such things, then it can definitely increase the affection towards you in the minds of others.
Other Readers Like these too:
- CM Free Breakfast Scheme
- Farm to Home Scheme Tamil Nadu
- PM Mitra Scheme in Hindi
- Ennum Ezhuthum Scheme
- Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme
FREE TIP: If you want to read this article again then type this Keyword in Google Search. 👉 “Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme By Pranav Patel”. If you will search this Keyword in Google then you will appear this article of KhetiNiDuniya.in Website. Thank You.
FAQs: Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai (KMUT) 2023
Que: Which is the starting date of registration for Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme?
Ans: 15th September, 2023
Que: Who are Eligible for Magalir Urimai Thogai in Tamil Nadu?
Ans: Women head of the family who are not paying income tax are eligible. So many other eligible criteria which you can read from this KhetiNiDuniya’s article.
Que: How much financial assistance to be provided under the scheme?
Ans: Rs. 1000 per month financial assistance provided under the Women’s Entitlement Amount.
Que: How can I check Magalir Urimai Thogai installment credited or not?
Ans: For checking, you can visit your bank branch and print out your passbook. In your passbook, you can easily check installment are credited or not.
Que: How to register under Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme?
Ans: Tamil Nadu state government release soon how you can register under this scheme. For more information you can read this article.
Que: Which scheme will provide Rs. 1000 per month in Tamil Nadu?
Ans: Scheme Name is Magalir Urimai Thogai Scheme.
Que: Who are Eligible for 1000 INR per month scheme in Tamil Nadu?
Ans: Women who are from Tamil Nadu and head of the household are eligible for the scheme. Besides that women who are not paying tax also eligible. For more eligibility criteria you can read this KhetiNiDuniya’s article.
Que: Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogai Official Website?