(Sabbatical Leave Scheme How to Apply 2023 | Sikkim Sabbatical leave Yojana for Government Employees | Eligibility Criteria | Documents Required | Benefits of the Scheme | Rules and Regulations | Objective of Sabbatical leave Scheme)
Sabbatical leave Scheme Registration 2023: In India, some of the state government starts a new schemes which will facilitate the Government Employees in different ways. Based on that understanding, Sikkim State Government also launched a new scheme for their regular employees called Sabbatical Leave Scheme 2023. Through Apply under the scheme eligible employees will be awarded with 3 years leave without losing their jobs.
If you want to know all the details of this scheme than you are choosing right place to read about the scheme. Because we covered all the details regarding the Sabbatical Leave Scheme in this article. So let’s know the crucial points of the scheme.
Sabbatical Leave Scheme Sikkim Details 2023
Sikkim Sabbatical Leave Scheme was announced nearly on 77th Independence Day of India. Through utilising the scheme benefits now regular govt employees are able to get leaves from 365 days to 1080 days it means from 1 year to 3 year. Sikkim State government notified that through this scheme now they are doing their further studies and starts a new business etc. Whatever they want without worrying to lose their Government Job.
Sikkim Government said that this scheme is very helpful to them because they didn’t able to do anything special in their life due to service rules. State Government also pay you 50% of your salary while you are on leave under the scheme.
Quick Look – Sabbatical Leave Yojana
|Scheme Name||Sabbatical Leave Scheme|
|Announced By||Sikkim State Government|
|Announced On||14th August, 2023|
|Objective||Provide Sabbatical Leave to the Government Employees|
|Beneficiaries||Regular Employees of the State Government|
|Sabbatical Leave Time Period||365 to 1080 Days|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Sikkim Sabbatical Leave Scheme Objective
One of the main objective to starting this scheme is to provide Sabbatical Leave to their regular employees that’s why they also get to opportunity to do a new things whatever they want like further studies, starting a new business etc. This is very beneficial for employees because they don’t worry about their Government Job and one of the other benefit is they will get their 50% salary.
Benefits and Features of Sikkim Government Employees Leave Scheme
- This scheme will facilitate their employees to find a new best livelihood matters.
- Sikkim Sabbatical Leave Scheme will help to the employees for their handling families and social chores.
- Employees of the Sikkim State Government are eligible to start a new business with their government job.
- This Scheme will allow to their employees to secure their Government Job while on their sabbatical leave time period.
- State Government employees will get 50% of the salary while they are on leave.
- Employees will get a Sabbatical leave from 1 year which is expanded to 3 years under Sabbatical Leave Scheme of Sikkim.
Sabbatical Leave Scheme Eligibility
- Those State Government employees are eligible who are regular.
- Employees are eligible who should have completed their job atleast 5 years.
- This scheme won’t apply for those who is a member of All India Service.
- Those are ineligible who serving the state government on deputation from the central government, centrally sponsored scheme employees, other state government’s PSU and Boards.
- Those are also ineligible whose against department inquiry or vigilance cases considered, or Pending or those cases placed under suspension.
- When these type of cases are solved than after they are eligible to apply for Sabbatical Leave from Sikkim Government.
Sabbatical Leave Scheme Rules
- State Government have rights to recall them again when state need them by giving them a notice of 1 month.
- Same reverse thing is also possible employees also rejoin their job after giving one month notice to the State Government.
- Those employees who are already take a loan from their salary account will not be eligible for Sabbatical leave.
- But if their EMI amount are met their 50% salary than they are eligible to get the leave.
- Identity Proof
- Employee ID
- Loan Documents (If Applicable)
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Passport Size Photograph
How to Apply for Sabbatical Leave in Sikkim?
Those Employees who want to take benefits of Sabbatical Leave Scheme they have to apply under the scheme with prescribed format with original reasons. They have to prepare a format and provide to their department head. After their Department head pass on to the upper department. After receiving nod from the higher department they are eligible to get a sabbatical leave under the scheme.
- Mahila Samman Saving Certificate
- Aama Yojana Sikkim
- Udgam RBI Portal Registration
- PM eBus Yojana
- Bahini Scheme Sikkim
FAQs: Sabbatical Leave Yojana 2023
Que: Sikkim Sabbatical Leave Scheme How to Apply?
Ans: Eligible Employees can apply under the scheme in prescribed format to their department head. Further details will be given in this article.
Que: How much time employees will get a Sabbatical Leave in Sikkim?
Ans: 365 days to 1080 days.
Que: Which State Government launched Sabbatical Leave Scheme?