( TS Financial Assistance to BC Vocational Communities Scheme Online Application Form 2023 | Telangana BC Financial Assistance Scheme for Artisans Online Apply @ tsobmmsbc.cgg.gov.in | Eligibility Criteria | Required Documents | Official Website | Helpline Number | List | Last Date | Check Status | బీసీ వృత్తి సంఘాలకు ఆర్థిక సహాయం)
BC Financial Assistance Scheme Apply Online 2023: Friends, on the occasion of Telangana Formation Day CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao launches a welfare scheme for the artisans to support them by financially called TS Financial Assistance to BC Vocational Communities Scheme. Under this BC Financial Assistance Scheme Telangana Govt provide RS. 1 lakh to the BC Vocational Communities Artisans for their upliftment.
Now today in this article you will get a proper information about How to Apply Online for Financial Assistance to BC Vocational Communities Scheme?, Beneficiary List and what are the Eligibility of the scheme? etc. So let’s Start the article. So you will also get benefits of BC 1 Lakh Scheme in Telangana.
TS Financial Assistance to BC Vocational Communities Scheme (BC Financial Assistance Scheme for Artisans)
Friends, This Telangana Financial Assistance to BC Vocational Communities Scheme (TS BC 1 lakh Scheme) launched by the CM KCR on the day of Telangana Formation. Through the implementation of BC Financial Assistance Scheme for Artisans State govt provides 1 lakh rupees to the artisans who are belongs to BC/Vocational Communities. This financial assistance is for to purchase a tool or raw material for their occupation. Through this scheme Telangana State Government want to support artisans of the state who are from backward classes.
Recently Minister Gangula Kamalakar launched official website (tsobmmsbc.cgg.gov.in) regarding Financial Assistance to BC Vocational Communities Scheme where all the eligible Applicants can visits and Fill out the BC 1 Lakh Scheme Online Application form to get aid of 1 lakh rupees.
Quick Look – Financial Assistance Scheme for Artisans 2023
|🟠 Scheme Name
|🟢 Financial Assistance Scheme for BC Vocational Communities
|🟠 Launched By
|🟢 CM K Chandrasekhar Rao
|🟠 Launched On
|🟢 9th June, 2023
|🟠 Launched In
|🟢 Provide Financial Assistance of 1 Lakh INR
|🟢 BC Vocational Communities Artisans
|🟠 Mode of Application
|🟠 Assistance to be provided
|🟢 Rs. 1,00,000/-
|🟠 Official Website
|🟠 Join Our Telegram Channel
|🟢 Click Here
Telangana Financial Assistance for BC Vocational Communities Objective
One of the main objective to Starting Financial Assistance Scheme for Artisans in Telangana is to provide them 1 lakh rupees to purchase tools and raw materials for their occupation. This is one type of support to maintain their passions and through this passion they will create an image of The Telangana state.
BC Vocational Communities List of Beneficiary (BC 1 Lakh Scheme Caste List)
- Krishna Balija Poosala
- Vadla/Vadra/Vadrangi & Silpis
- Sagara Uppara
- Nayee Brahmin
Benefits & Features of Financial Assistance Scheme for BC Vocational Communities (బీసీ వృత్తి సంఘాలకు ఆర్థిక సహాయం)
- This scheme is specially launched for the betterment of backward class vocational community artisans.
- Under this Financial Assistance Scheme for BC Artisans in Telangana (BC 1 Lakh Scheme in Telangana), State Government provides Rs. 1 Lakhs to each and every eligible beneficiaries.
- For that you have to just fill an online application form through Official Website.
- Due to getting financial assistance every artisans now can able to purchase new tools and raw materials for their occupation.
- Beneficiary are free to choose the seller of their equipment.
- This scheme is launched by CM KCR for the upliftment of the Backward Community Artisans.
Important Dates for BC Vocational Communities Scheme in Telangana (BC 1 Lakh Scheme Last Date for Online Application)
|6th June, 2023
|Last Date of Registration
|20th June, 2023
|Verification of Application
|20th to 26th June
|Selection Process will be done
|27th to 4th of July
|Beneficiary List Released
|4th July, 2023
|Financial Assistance to be Provided (One Time Payment)
|15th of Every Month
TS Financial Assistance to BC Vocational Communities Scheme Eligibility
- Only BC Vocational Communities Artisans are eligible to apply online under the scheme.
- Applicant must be permanent citizen of Telangana are eligible.
- Applicant’s Monthly Income are as follows..
- Rural Area:- Maximum 1.5 Lakh Yearly
- Urban Area:- Maximum 2.0 Lakh Yearly
- Age of the applicant must be in between 18-55 years as per reference on 2nd June, 2023.
- One person from one family are eligible for online application under Financial Assistance Scheme for Artisans in Telangana.
- Those applicant are ineligible who already availed cash benefits of Rs. 50,000 or more from the other Schemes in last five years.
- Kalyana Lakshmi Beneficiaries are eligible for the scheme.
- Bank account must be linked with Aadhaar Card.
Documents Required For BC 1 Lakh Financial Assistance Online Registration
- Aadhaar Number and Name
- Bank Details
- Colorful Passport Size Photograph
- Caste Certificate Number
- Handicapped Certificate (if Applicable)
- Income Certificate (issued after 1st April, 2021)
- Mobile Number
- Age Certificate
- Ration Card
TS Financial Assistance to BC Vocational Communities Apply Online (How to Apply/Registration form)
If you want to get aid under the Financial Assistance Scheme for BC Vocational Communities Telangana than you have to follow the steps which are listed below.
Step 1: Visit Official Website. (Direct Link will be given further in this article).
Step 2: By tapping on the direct link you will be reached at Home Page of the Official Website.
Step 3: On the Home Page you have to click on the notification written as “Application Form for Financial Assistance for BC Vocational Communities Registration form”.
Step 4: Now another web page will be displayed on your screen. Which is Application Form for the Online Apply.
Step 5: Now in this Application form you have to fill the details like Name, Mobile Number, Caste Number, Caste Name, Bank Account Details etc.
Step 6: After that you have to upload your recent Passport size Photograph.
Step 7: Now you have to tick mark ✅ the declaration form and click on the Preview button.
Step 8: After Checking the details you can submit the Application form.
By following these steps you can easily Apply Online for Telangana BC 1 lakh Scheme.
TS BC 1 Lakh Scheme Check Beneficiary List/Status
- Go to the Official Website.
- On the Home Page you have to click on Check Status button.
- Now on the new page you have to enter Application Number and mobile Number.
- After that you have to click on Check Status button.
- Now Appropriate information will be displayed on your screen.
BC 1 Lakh Scheme Contact Details
If you face any problem or file any complaint regarding the scheme you can free to contact the below details.
- Email: [email protected]
Application Form for Financial Assistance for BC Vocational Communities Registration form
|Financial assistance to BC Artisans Application Form
|Other Schemes of Telangana
- TS Gruha Lakshmi Yojana Apply Online
- Kanti Velugu Scheme
- KCR School Kits Scheme
- TS Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
- Geetha Karmikula Bima Scheme
FREE TIP: 👉 “TS Financial Assistance to BC Vocational Communities Scheme By Pranav Patel”. By typing this in Google you can reach at this article again.
FAQs: Financial Assistance Scheme for BC Vocational Communities Artisans Telangana
Que: How much financial assistance provided to BC Vocational Communities Artisans in Telangana?
Ans: Rs. 1,00,000/-
Que: Official Website of TS Financial Assistance to BC Vocational Communities Scheme?
Que: Who are eligible for Financial Assistance under BC Vocational Communities Scheme for Artisans?
Ans: Those artisans are eligible who are belongs to BC Vocational Communities and permanent citizen of Telangana. Other eligibility criteria listed in this article.
Que: Who launched Financial Assistance Scheme for BC Artisans in Telangana?
Ans: CM K. Chandrasekhar Rao