( Kanti Velugu Scheme in Telangana 2023 | Kanti Velugu Scheme in English | Free Eye Screening Program Telangana | Eligibility | Official Website | Benefits and Features | Kanti Velugu Scheme Phase 2 | Objective | Kanti Velugu Login )
Telangana Kanti Velugu Scheme 2023: Friends as we all know that eye is one of the most important organ of any human body. In most of the cases eye problems occurred after 50. But you don’t worry to check up of your eyes because Telangana state government launches a scheme which conducted free eye screening program for citizens. Scheme called Kanti Velugu Scheme. Through this Kanti Velugu every Citizens of the state can check up their eyes through camps held by state government.
Today in this KhetiNiDuniya’s article we are going through all about Kanti Velugu Scheme and scheme phase 2 also. So if you want to get full information about Telangana Kanti Velugu Scheme than be with us at the end. So let’s Start the journey of maximum 5 minutes.
Kanti Velugu Scheme Telangana
Friends, with the launching Free Eye checkup scheme Telangana become the first state of India who started this type of initiative. Through Kanti Velugu Scheme Telangana state government aims to conducted 3.5 crore eye checkups of the citizens of the state. Under this scheme every citizen of Telangana can check their eyes efficiency with free of cost. Every block and Gram Panchayat level state government organize camps in which citizens can check up their eyes. Cataracts, refractive error also checking under Free Eye Screening Program.
Telangana state government combined the citizen’s eye data to their Aadhaar Card respectively. In this Kanti Velugu Scheme state government also provide eye glasses to the citizens if needed. Under this initiative eye glasses will be given on the spot and other surgical procedure will be scheduled.
Kanti Velugu Scheme Phase 2 Started (Kanti Velugu 2.0)
Friends, Telangana state government started Kanti Velugu -2 on 18th January, 2023 on the presence of Chief Minister K. Chandrashekar Rao. State government said that on 18th March that 80 lakh people checked up under Kanti Velugu 2 within 59 days of the started. Also said that only on 10th March more than 2 lakh citizens Checked up across the state in Kanti Velugu Camp also provided with spectacle to 26,000 citizens.
For your information, Kanti Velugu Scheme Phase 2 aims is to conduct 1.5 crore eye checkups within 100 days. Nearly 16,500 Kanti Velugu Camps are organised in different locations of the Telangana. As per the Siasat media reports special eye camp also organised for Govt employees in their offices.
Quick Look – Kanti Velugu 2023
|Kanti Velugu Scheme
|Telangana State Government
|Kanti Velugu Phase 1 Started
|On 15th August, 2018
|Kanti Velugu Phase 2 Started
|On 18th January, 2023
|Purpose to Start
|Provide free Eye Screening to the citizens
|Citizens of the State
|Mode of Checkup
⚠️ Attention: If you want to get A to Z information about government schemes in future on regular basis then you must be part of our Telegram Channel (KhetiNiDuniya01).
Objective of Free Eye Screening Program
Telangana state government has aim to starting Kanti Velugu scheme is to stop blindness in the state. That’s why they started Kanti Velugu Scheme. Through this scheme they conducted program where Citizens go there and checking their eyes without paying any amount. Through this initiative people can check health conditions of their eyes.
Features of Free Eye Checkup Scheme
- Through the implementation of the Kanti Velugu Scheme, state government aims to provide 35 lakhs reading glasses, 20 lakhs prescription glasses, 3 lakh surgeries and universal eye screening.
- Under this Free Eye Checkup Scheme state government trained about 40,000 health department personnel like…
- 31 – DM&HOs
- 75 – Deputy DM&HOs
- 130 – POs
- 1500 – MOs
- 1000 – Optometrists
- 6000 – ANMs
- 1800 – Data Entry Operator
- 2000 – Health Supervisor
- 27,000 – ASHAs
- Under this scheme state government maintain quality control of checking by 12 teams of state level team and 31 teams of district level control team.
- Every Beneficiaries provided with hard copy of their eyes checking report.
- As per the media reports, state government allocate 110 rupees per citizen, estimated turnout of 1.8 CR beneficiaries.
- Kanti Velugu Scheme also provides Glaucoma, Cataracts, Corneal Issue and retinopathy surgical options.
Benefits of Kanti Velugu Scheme Telangana
- Under Telangana Kanti Velugu Scheme, State government Provide free eye screening to the citizens.
- Through this scheme citizens of the state can aware about serious eye disease.
- In this Kanti Velugu, State government arrange for surgeries and other form of treatment too.
- Through Free Eye Checkup Scheme, every citizen of Telangana can check their eyes.
- Kanti Velugu Scheme provide reading glasses and medicine on the spot while prescription glasses within 45 days of checking.
- Entire service is free of cost under Free Eye Screening Program.
Implementation of Telangana Kanti Velugu Scheme
- Under Kanti Velugu Scheme, state government organize a camp in Village or ward level.
- Eye screening, primary treatment and providing reading glasses on the spot in the camp.
- A team of 10 members allocate in one camp like medical officer, Optometrists, supervisor and ASHA.
- Material also carried out with team like snellen chart, trial lens box, refractometer, spectacle, medicine etc.
- Only providing spectacle and primary care in the camp other treatment are held in the institution.
- Full time vehicle provided to the team.
- Eye screening process start on Monday to Friday at 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM.
- No camp on public holidays.
- State government covers 114 hospital for surgeries combined Public, Private and NGO Hospitals.
Eligibility Criteria for Kanti Velugu Telangana
- Citizens of the Telangana are only eligible for Free Eye Checkup Scheme.
- If any citizen can checked up their eyes before than they should carry out relevant treatment records.
- Domicile Certificate
- Pre Checked Records
How to Register for Kanti Velugu Scheme
Friends if you want to avail the benefits of Kanti Velugu Scheme Telangana than you have to register yourself on the camps. By following below steps you can easily understand how eye checking camps are works.
Step 1: First of all you have to go where Eye Screening Camp are organised in your Village or ward.
Step 2: You have to register yourself at Registration Desk and provide some basic information like
- Your name, Address etc.
- Insurance of Kanti Velugu Card
Step 3: You have to passed through unaided visual acuity like snellen chart etc. without spectacle.
Step 4: You has been passed through examination by medical officer.
- Medical & Ocular History
- Anterior Segment
- Distribution of Medicine (as per requirement)
- Record details in Kanti Velugu Card (KV Card)
Step 5: Objective Refraction and Subjective Refraction held.
- Examination through Auto Refractometer
- Trail Lens
- After that record details in KV Card
Step 6: Issue/Order of Spectacles/Referrals
- Reading Glasses issued at the camp if required after screening.
- Indent placed for prescription glasses or referrals.
Step 7: At the end you have to submit Data Entry and photo with ASHAs.
Kanti Velugu Login
- First of all you have to visit Official Website.
- By clicking on the upper link you reached at Home Page.
- In this page login Box will be given like shown in the image.
- You have to enter login credentials like user I’d and Password.
- After that click on the Login Button.
About Kanti Velugu Scheme in Telangana 2023: we explained all the details what you want to know in easy language. If you want to know more about other government schemes then you must visit KhetiNiDuniya’s home page. Where you can find State Wise list of government schemes in “Govt Yojana” Section. If you want to get regular updates about Govt Schemes then you must be part of our Telegram Channel or WhatsApp Groups. Because we post updates regularly on these platforms.
If you liked this “Telangana Kanti Velugu 2023” article then please share it with your friends and relatives. If you share such things, then it can definitely increase the affection towards you in the minds of others.
Other Readers Like these too:
- TS Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
- Mahila Samman Saving Certificate
- CSD Canteen Online Token Booking
- Vibrant Village Programme in Hindi
FREE TIP: If you want to read this article again then type this Keyword in Google Search. 👉 “Kanti Velugu Scheme By Pranav Patel”. If you will search this Keyword in Google then you will appear this article of KhetiNiDuniya.in Website. Thank You.
FAQs: Telangana Kanti Velugu Scheme
Que: What is Kanti Velugu Scheme in Telangana?
Ans: Friends, under this scheme you can checkup your eyes with free of cost in addition you have provided with reading glasses if required and other surgical procedure will be scheduled. If you want to know more about scheme than read this KhetiNiDuniya’s article.
Que: How many people will be covered under free eye checkup scheme?
Ans: nearly 3.50 Crore citizens of the Telangana.
Que: When Kanti Velugu Scheme was started?
Ans: Friends this scheme is started on 15th August, 2018. While now in 2023 state government started phase 2 of the Scheme.