( Uchita Prayana Scheme Karnataka Eligibility Criteria | Beneficiaries | How to Apply for free bus in Karnataka? | Karnataka Free Bus Scheme | Benefits and Features | Helpline Number | Documents Needed | Official Website )
Karnataka Uchita Prayana Scheme 2023: Friends, We all know that recently completed election in Karnataka and won the election by Congress Party. But if you remember, before the election Congress Party make some promises toward the citizens of the state. One of them is Uchita Prayana Scheme (Shakti Scheme). Through implementing the scheme that will allow every women to travel through State run bus in the Karnataka for free. They no need to pay any money for traveling in the state.
Today in this article, we explained about how you can apply for Free Bus scheme in Karnataka?, What is Eligibility for Uchita Prayana Scheme? etc. So read this article at the end if you want to avail free bus benefits in Karnataka.
Uchita Prayana Scheme Karnataka Details 2023 (Shakti Scheme)
This Uchita Prayana Yojana is also one of the pre poll promises made by the Congress Party in Karnataka. Now they won the Vidhan Sabha election and now they implement Uchita Prayana Scheme (Shakti Scheme) in the first cabinet meeting. Actually, this scheme allows every women of the state to travel free of cost in the entire state. They no need to pay any single rupee for travelling in the state run Buses. This scheme more beneficial for those women who doing a job.
Free Bus Shakti Scheme Karnataka Latest News
In this section you will get a latest news and update about Uchita Prayana Scheme.
Shakti Guarantee Scheme will be implemented from 1st June
|1st June, 2023: Friends, CM told on Press Conference that from the June, 2023 every women there are not any restriction on their religion, Caste etc. will get a free bus travel in the Karnataka. But you must noticed that only sitting and Non AC Buses are under Uchita Prayana Scheme. it means women can not avail AC and Sleeping Buses under the scheme. As well as 50% of the seats are reserved for men.|
CM Siddaramaiah will become Bus Conductor while launching Shakti Scheme
|9th June, 2023: Friends, On the launching of Shakti Scheme in Karnataka, CM Siddaramaiah will be become a bus conductor of BMTC Bus. For your information on the 11th June CM launches Shakti Yojanae from Majestic Bus Station and issue Pink tickets for the women. On this day union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitaraman will also be present. He said that every women must issued Shakti Smart Card within 3 months from the inauguration of Shakti Scheme.|
Beneficiaries can travel up to 20 km into neighbouring States
|Friends, CM and Deputy CM announced that if women want to travel in the neighbouring states with the help of Shakti Scheme Benefits than it’s not possible. Yes, it’s possible when she wants to travel within range of 20 Kilometres. For example, Women can travel Ballari to 20 km inside Andhra Pradesh. They didn’t pay any money for that but if she want to travel Tirupati than it’s not possible with Shakti Scheme.|
More than 16 Crore Women Passengers availed Shakti Scheme Benefits
|12th July: Friends, one month completed of Shakti Scheme. In this first month of Free Bus Scheme nearly about 16.73 Crore women traveling under Shakti Yojana. Transport Department said that huge hike in passengers on 4th July during the first month and that is around 70 lakhs women. If we count a ticket value of this first month than that is 401 crore INR. All four transport department arrange extra services to meet the demand.|
Quick Look – Shakti Yojana
|🟠 Scheme Name||🟢 Shakti Scheme|
|🟠 Announced By||🟢 Congress Party|
|🟠 Announced In||🟢 Karnataka|
|🟠 Announced On||🟢 Before Vidhan Sabha election in 2023|
|🟠 Purpose||🟢 Provide free traveling across the state|
|🟠 Beneficiaries||🟢 Women of the Karnataka|
|🟠 Implemented from||🟢 11th June, 2023|
|🟠 Last Date for Shakti Smart Card||🟢 11th September, 2023|
|🟠 Mode of Application||🟢 Online|
|🟠 Official Website||🟢 https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/|
|🟠 Telegram Channel||🟢 Click Here|
Karnataka Shakti Scheme Eligibility (Guidelines)
- Only citizens of Karnataka avail the benefits of the scheme.
- Only women applicant are eligible for the scheme.
- Applicant avail free traveling benefits only on state run with non luxury Buses.
- Every women if she is Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Sikh etc. all are eligible to become beneficiary under the scheme.
- In this scheme AC and Sleeping Buses can’t free for women. they only have permission to use Non AC and Sitting Buses of the State Government.
- Transgenders also eligible use free bus service in the state.
- Free Bus Scheme (Shakti Scheme) only available on…
- BMTC- Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation
- KSRTC- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation
- NWKRTC- North West Karnataka Road Transport Corporation
- KKRTC- Kalyana Karnataka Road Transport Corporation
- 50% Seats will be reserved for Men in KSRTC, NWKRTC and KKRTC Buses.
Required Documents for Shakti Scheme Karnataka
- Aadhaar Card: If any women who want to take benefits of free bus scheme in Karnataka than they have to show only their Aadhaar Card and they will get free traveling.
- Shakti Smart Card: You can use Shakti Smart Card issued by the Seva Sindhu Portal. For Now up to 3 months you can use any identity proof issued by State or Central Govt like License, Voter ID etc.
Buses that are not covered under Shakti Scheme
Friends, All Luxury Buses are not covered under the scheme.
- Non-AC Sleeper
- Vayu Vajra
- Airavat Club Class
- Airavat Gold Class
- Ambari Utsav Fly Bus
- Ambari Dream Class
- EV Power Plus
Benefits and Features of Uchita Prayana Scheme
- Every Women of the Karnataka have right to take benefits of Uchita Prayana Yojana.
- Women applicant must travel in the Government Buses than and than their travelling cost will be zero.
- Women of the Karnataka have right to travel anywhere in the state for free.
- Beneficiaries can not use any inter state buses under Shakti Scheme.
- Due to this scheme every women who doing a job or any other work in which they have to travel everyday will get major benefits from this scheme.
- In just 3 days of Shakti Yojana in Karnataka, nearly 10 million Women has been benefitted by Free Bus Scheme which costs is nearly 21 Crore INR.
How to Apply for Shakti Smart Card under Free Bus Scheme in Karnataka?
- Dear Sisters and Mothers, if you want to avail the benefits of Uchita Prayana Yojana (Shakti Scheme) than you have to visit Seva Sindhu Portal. (Direct link will be given further in this article)
- By clicking on the direct link you will be reached at home page of the Seva Sindhu Portal.
- Now on the home page you have to click on the option of “Shakti Smart Card Application Online”.
- Now on the new page you have to enter some necessary information like your name, age, mobile number etc.
- After that you have to verify your mobile number with OTP.
- At the end you have to click on Submit Button.
By following these steps you can Application Online for Shakti Smart Card through Seva Sindhu Portal. For more details on How to apply for Shakti Smart Card Online? than click there.
Objective of the Shakti Free Bus Scheme
One of the main aim behind the scheme is to provide them free travelling benefits across the Karnataka. By the way this is election manifesto but whatever it is at the end all womens of the state will get free bus benefits in near future.
Helpline Number of Uchita Prayana Scheme
Karnataka state government doesn’t release helpline number regarding the scheme. If in future they will launch toll free number than we update this article. So if you want to get updates first than you have to join our Telegram Channel or WhatsApp Groups.
- Gruha Jyothi Scheme
- Gruha Laxmi Yojana
- Anna Bhagya Scheme
- Yuva Nidhi Apply Online
- Mahila Samman Bachat Patra (MSSC)
FREE TIP: 👉 “Cent Surakshit Samriddhi Scheme By Pranav Patel”. By typing this in Google you can reach at this article again.
FAQs: Shakti Scheme Karnataka
Que: What is Shakti Scheme in Karnataka?
Ans: This scheme is announced by Congress Party before the election. Now they won the election in 2023. Under the scheme every women can traveling free of cost across the state in the state run Buses. For detailed information read this whole article.
Que: Is there any eligibility criteria for Uchita Prayana Yojana? (Free Bus Scheme)
Ans: Yes, Only women applicant of the Karnataka are eligible to get free traveling in only state run Buses.
Que: Is there any age eligibility to avail free bus benefits in Karnataka?
Ans: No, Any age group women can take benefits of the scheme.
Que: Last date of Issuing Shakti Smart Card?
Ans: 11th September, 2023