(Ama Bank Scheme in Odisha 2023-24 | Benefits of the Ama Bank | Banking Services through CSP Banking Outlets | How to Apply | Eligibility | List of Banks and their Services | Budget | Ama Bank Odisha Apply Online)
Ama Bank Odisha 2023: In a developing country like in India, there are in such a village areas where the people are not to much aware of the banking services because of there are no available of Banking Outlets near by there. Yo overcome this issue Odisha CM launched a new scheme called “Ama Bank” scheme in the state. Due to this scheme, now every people are easily connects with banking services.
So today through this article we are going to explain all the details regarding the Ama Bank Scheme in Odisha that’s why you are also benefited by the scheme. So let’s dive and gather the information of the scheme.
What is “AMA Bank” in Odisha?
Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik launched Ama Bank on 28th November for the financial inclusion in the rural area of the Odisha. Under this scheme, State Government will provide easy Bank Services to the rural areas by setting up CSP (Customer Service Point) Plus Banking Outlets. These all CSP Plus Banking Outlets will be set up on those Gram Panchayat where Banking Services are not available for the citizens.
By the way, we want to inform you that this type of CSP Plus model is innovated by the Odisha Government first in the Country. And this model will help to the other states in near future for the financial inclusion in the rural areas. Due to AMA Bank Odisha, citizens of the state will be upgrade their social and economic progress and empower also.
Quick Look – Ama Bank Scheme 2023-24
|CM Naveen Patnaik
|28th November, 2023
|Rural Odisha Citizens
|Banking Services at doorstep
|CSP Plus Banking Model
|How to Apply
Budget of the AMA Bank Odisha
As we informed you that under this scheme, State Government set up CSP Plus Banking Outlets in the Rural Odisha specially in unbanked Gram Panchayat. For that state government of Odisha allocate nearly 500 Crore rupees as a budget of Ama Bank Odisha.
Ama Bank Odisha Phases
State Government decided that in this financial year 2023-24, Ama Bank Scheme will implemented in the all unbanked Gram Panchayat of the state. But this will implement by phases wise. In the first phase nearly 750 CSP Plus Banking Outlets will be open in the 30 districts of the Odisha. As a point of information there are 4373 unbanked Gram Panchayat in the state. They all GP will be covered in this financial year.
Objective of the Ama Bank Scheme
Odisha State Government want to empower the rural citizens by using banking services at their door. Due to this financial inclusion will be occurred and due to that rural Odisha will achieve Social and Economic Progress. This is the Objective of Ama Bank Scheme in Odisha.
Bank List under Ama Bank
Odisha State Government collaboration with 6 public sector banks to establish micro bank as a Ama Bank in the Gram Panchayat. Those all banks name are listed below.
- State Bank of India (SBI)
- Punjab National Bank (PNB)
- UCO Bank
- Bank of Baroda (BoB)
- Bank of India (BoI)
- United Bank of India (UBI)
Benefits of Ama Bank Odisha
Due to establishment of Ama Bank, there will be a Win-Win situation for the customers and Bank owners. That’s why we provide you Benefits for both under below.
Benefits for Citizens
- Ama Bank is one type of Micro Bank which will delivers the banking services at the doorstep of the rural areas in Odisha.
- Odisha is the first state to introduce this type of Banking Outlets in the Country.
- In rural areas, citizens are not using any bank services because of unavailability of banking services in their area.
- That’s why state government also decided a some time ago that welfare schemes amount will be delivered in cash rather than Direct Benefits Transfer. For example, Madhu Babu Pension.
- In this Ama Bank, there are multiple banking services will be available like…
- Cash Deposits
- Loan Facility
- Aadhaar Enable Payment System
- Credit Linkage to SHGs
- Coverage under Social Security Schemes
- Small Services like Passbook Printing, Check Balance etc.
- These Micro Bank will more helpful to Senior Citizen for getting cash of their pension money, Pregnant Women and also for the Disabled Person.
- There are public sector banks are merged with this scheme, that’s why trust factor are there for the rural citizens.
Benefits for Bank Branches
- Odisha State Government will provide a rent free banking space to the all merged banks to open CSP Plus Banking Outlets.
- State Government also bear one time expenses for fixed cost and recurring expenses for 3 years.
- Merged Banks have a chance to increase customers that will lead to more profits.
How to avail Ama Bank Services in Odisha? (How to Apply Online)
It is the main question that will arise in any mind that how we can get benefits from Ama Bank Scheme? Than you just have to wait for the establishment of Ama Bank in your Gram Panchayat. After establishing the Ama Bank you just have to visit the CSP Plus Banking Outlets and solve your any queries regarding the bank services. Like open the Account, Loan issues etc. For availing the benefits of Ama Bank you didn’t need any form for Registration or Apply on it.
- Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana
- MukhyaMantri Sampurn Pushti Yojana
- LAccMI Scheme Odisha
- Mo Ghara Yojana Registration
- Medhabi Chatra Protsahan Yojana
FAQs: Odisha Ama Bank
What type of services available in Ama Bank Odisha?
Deposits, Loan Facility, Social Security Schemes benefits, Credit Linkage to SHGs etc.
Which State Government launched Ama Bank Scheme?
Who are eligible for getting benefits of Ama Bank?
Unbanked Gram Panchayat (Rural Areas of the State)
How many banks are merged with Ama Bank Yojana?
6 public sector banks
What is Ama Bank Odisha Salary per Month?
Salary is depend on the bank in which you will be recruited.