( Assam Police Seva Setu Registration Online 2023 | Police Sewa Setu Portal Assam Online Apply | Objective | Helpline Number | Assam Seva Setu Services List and Fees | Official Website | Benefits and Salient Features | Eligibility Criteria | Assam Sewa Setu Portal Login @ polcitizen.assam.gov.in )
What is Assam Police Seva Setu Portal?: Friends Assam state government launches Police Seva Setu Portal for redefining the way of citizens engage with law enforcement agencies. Through this portal every citizens of Assam are eligible to file e-FIR, Grievances, e-Complaint and so many other services. If you are living in Assam than you have to read this article because who knows where we need this information.
That’s why we explained all the details of Assam Police Seva Setu Portal like How to Register Online for Seva Setu Portal in Assam?, Login @ Polcitizen.assam.gov.in and list of services under the portal? etc. So let’s Start the journey.
Assam Police Seva Setu Portal Details
Assam Police Seva Setu Portal Launched by Union Home Affairs Minister Shri Amit Shah on 25th May, 2023 with the presence of Chief Minister Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma. Through using this portal every citizen of the state can able to file e-FIR instantly. Due to this portal now system will work with full of Transparency. If you want to use this Sewa Setu Portal of Assam than you have to just Register Online on it. By the way this portal is developed by both Assam Police as well as CFSL (Central Forensic Science Laboratory).
Assam Police Seva Setu Portal also facilitate you to share crime related information secretly as well as instant report crimes and reach out to the police so on. You don’t have to visit Police Station if you used Assam Police Seva Setu Portal. Let’s get a quick look of this portal.
About Assam Police Seva Setu Portal 2023
|Name of Portal||Assam Police Seva Setu Portal|
|Launched By||Home Affairs Minister Shri Amit Shah|
|Launched On||25th May, 2023|
|Purpose to Launch||To provide transparent and real time communication with law enforcement agencies|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Assam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Objective Of Police Seva Setu Portal
To Starting Police Seva Setu Portal by the Assam State Government, objective is to provide transparency and real time communication with Police Force. So every citizen can able to connect with law enforcement agencies whenever it’s time to crimes related things. In this portal 26 types of services available for now in which some are free to use while other are paid services.
List of Services and Fees Structure under Assam Police Seva Setu Portal
In this Section you will get the information about services under the Sewa Setu Portal of Assam Police as well as fees of the services also.
|No.||Name of Service||Fees Structure (₹)|
|03||Public Grievances Redressal||00|
|04||Service Grievance Redressal||00|
|05||Registration of Senior Citizen||00|
|06||Govt./PSU Employment Verification||00|
|07||Missing Person’s Complaint||00|
|08||Child Related Complaint||00|
|09||Lost & Found Property||00|
|12||Private Employment Verification||100|
|14||Domestic Help Verification||200|
|15||Permission/NOC for Cultural Events||300|
|16||Permission/NOC for Political Event||500|
|17||Permission/NOC for Sports Event||300|
|18||Permission/NOC for Religious Event||300|
|19||Permission/NOC for Social Awareness Event||200|
|20||Permission/NOC for Entertainment/Comercial Event||1000|
|21||Permission for Drones||1000|
|22||Police Clearance for Commercial Construction||10,000|
|23||Police Clearance for Petrol pump and Gas Agency||2000|
|24||Police Clearance for Explosive Movement & Storage||500|
|25||NOC for Temporary Sale of Fire Crackers||500|
|26||NOC for Temporary Bar Licence||1000|
Benefits and Features of Assam Police Seva Setu Portal
- This Portal provide facility to instant reporting of crimes.
- Not only crimes but along with more than 20 services listed on Assam Police Seva Setu Portal.
- This portal also facilitate online registration of senior citizens living alone in their home.
- It also facilitate security clearance for Petrol pump, Gas Agency, explosive movement, commercial construction etc.
- Assam Police Seva Setu provide NOC for Sports Event, Religious Event, Political event, social awareness event and commercial event etc.
- Verification of Job Applicant for all sectors like Government, PSU and Private.
- Assam Seva Setu Portal also facility to tenant verification as well as PG’s and domestic help.
- If you want to share crime information than this portal provide a plateform to sharing secret information about crimes.
- You can operate this portal in both languages named English and Assamese.
- You can share your valuable feedback about Assam Police Seva Setu Website.
Assam Police Seva Setu Portal Eligibility and Documents
- Every Citizen of Assam are eligible to use this portal.
- No age requirement for operate Assam Police Seva Setu.
- Mobile Number
- Passport size photograph
- Identity Proof of Applicant
Assam Police Seva Setu Online Registration @ polcitizen.assam.gov.in
Step 1: For Registering Yourself on Assam Police Seva Setu, you have to open Official Website on your Browser. (Direct link will be given further in this article).
Step 2: By clicking on the direct link you can reach at the Home page of the official website.
Step 3: Now on the home page you have to click on the “Register” Button.
Step 4: Now Assam Police Seva Setu Registration form will be opened up on your screen where you have to fill the required information like Your name, Mobile Number, Captcha code and create a unique password.
Step 5: After filling all the information you have to Click on “Get OTP” Button.
Step 6: Now you will get OTP on your Registered Mobile Number which you have to verify.
Step 7: By the Verifying OTP you can easily registered on This Portal.
By following these steps you can Register on Assam Police Seva Setu.
Login @ polcitizen.assam.gov.in
- Visit Police Seva Setu Portal of Assam. (https://polcitizen.assam.gov.in/)
- On the Home page, click on Login Button.
- Now on your screen, Login page will be opened up.
- Now on this page you have to enter Mobile Number, Password and Captcha code.
- After that you have to Click on “Get Started” Button.
By following these process you can easily login on Assam Police Seva Setu Portal.
How to File e-FIR using Assam Police Seva Setu Portal? (Online FIR Filing Process in Assam)
Step 1: Go to the Official Website of Police Seva Setu Portal.
Step 2: Now on the Home Page you have to click on the Login Button and Logged in to the portal.
Step 3: Now on the Home page, you can see the list of services like shown in the below image.
Step 4: Now you have to click on the “e-FIR” Option.
Step 5: If you Don’t update your profile than you can reach at Registration Profile Updation page otherwise you can reach at e-FIR filing page.
- Note: For using any services on this portal you have to must update your profile first.
Step 6: Now you have to enter all the details whatever asked for in the form of filing e-FIR.
Step 7: At the end you have to click on Submit Button.
By following this Procedure you can easily file e-FIR online in Assam through Police Seva Setu Portal.
How to file e-Complaint, Missing Person’s Complaint, Passport Seva, Employment Verification, Lost & Found Property etc. On Assam Police Seva Setu?
Friends, If you want to use any of the Services under this portal than you have to follow this procedure.
- Go to the Official Portal of Assam Police Seva Setu. (https://polcitizen.assam.gov.in/)
- Login on the Portal by using Mobile Number and Password.
- After logging in whatever you want to file or use service, Click on that service on the home page.
- Now a new form will be opened on your screen.
- You have to enter all the details on that form.
- At the end you have to click on Submit Button.
You can follow this same procedure for Children Related Complaint, Registration for Senior Citizen who live alone, Suggestion and feedback etc.
How to use paid services under Assam Police Seva Setu?
- Login to polcitizen.assam.gov.in
- Now click on the service whatever you want to use in paid services.
- Now on the new page enter the details related to choosing services.
- Now a payment page will opened on your screen.
- On this page you have to pay charges related to your service through online mode. Like credit card payment, debit card payment or RTGS etc.
- After payment procedure you can generate your pay slip and submit the form.
Thus, you can easily use paid services like NOC for Temporary Bar Licence, sports event, cultural events, religious, entertainment events etc. On Assam Police Seva Setu.
Assam Police Seva Setu Helpline Number
Friends, if you want to know more about this portal or file any complaint regarding this portal or whatever issue you have regarding this portal than you have to call at below Toll free Number.
Helpline Number: 1800-212-11-8866.
Other Readers like these too:
- Siksha Setu Assam Portal
- Ayushman Asom Yojana
- Assam Mukhyamantri Swa Niyojan Yojana Apply Online
- Orunodoi Beneficiary Status Check Online
- Arundhati Gold Scheme Assam
FREE TIP: 👉 “Assam Police Seva Setu Portal By Pranav Patel”. By typing this in Google you can reach at this article again.
FAQs: Assam Police Seva Setu 2023
Que: What is Assam Police Seva Setu?
Ans: This is a portal that provides a list of services related to Police Service. For using this Portal you don’t go to Police Station for using services. Portal is developed by Police Force of Assam as well as CFSL. For detailed information you can read this article.
Que: How many services listed on Assam Police Seva Setu Portal?
Ans: 26 types of services listed on this portal.
Que: What are the name of services under Assam Police Seva Setu?
Ans: Passport Seva, Employment Verification Service, e-FIR, e-Complaint, Missing Person’s, Feedback and suggestions, permission of various programs etc. Full details given in this article.
Que: Who can use Police Sewa Setu Portal?
Ans: Citizens of Assam.
Que: How to Apply Online for Assam Police Seva Setu?
Ans: for applying online first you have to register yourself on this portal. After that you have to follow the steps given in this article to apply online.