(Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Civil Services Prothsahakam Apply Online 2023 | Online Registration Form | Official Website | AP Jagananna Civil Services Prothsahakam Eligibility Criteria | Required Documents | Status Check | How to Apply)
Jagananna Civil Services Protsahakam Scheme 2023: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy launches so many welfare schemes for the students who are come from backward classes. Same way he announced Jagananna Civil Services Prothsahakam some time ago for the Civil Services Aspirants who cleared Union Public Service Commission Exams.
Under this scheme Online Registration already started by the Government. If you already cleared UPSC Exam either Preliminary or Mains Exams than you are eligible to Apply Online. Check this article for all the required details for application.
About Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Civil Services Prothsahakam 2023
Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy launched Jagananna Civil Services Prothsahakam Program on the cabinet meeting of 20th September. Under this scheme if you passed UPSC Exams than you will be awarded with 1.5 lakhs rupees by the State Government. By the way there is different amount for the Preliminary exam and mains exam for UPSC. We want to informed you that this scheme announced as a name of Jagananna Civil Services Incentive Scheme before.
Highlights – AP Jagananna Civil Services Prothsahakam Scheme
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Civil Services Prothsahakam|
|Launched by||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Who passed UPSC Exams|
|Incentive||up to 1.5 Lakh|
|How to Apply||Online|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
CM provide financial assistance to the civil exams aspirants that’s why all the Aspirants sets a another goal towards the UPSC Exam. There are so many candidates who comes from economically backward section that’s why state government has objective to provide them a Financial Assistance if they will pass UPSC Preliminary or Mains Exams.
Benefits of Scheme
As we informed you earlier that state government Provide financial assistance if candidate passed the exam. Detailed information on the financial benefits will be given below.
|01||UPSC Preliminary||1 Lakh Rupees|
|02||UPSC Mains||1.5 Lakh Rupees|
Jagananna Civil Services Prothsahakam Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must have domicile certificate of Andhra Pradesh it means applicant must permanent resident of the state are eligible.
- Applicant should be come from backward classes like educationally backward or Economically backward or any other backward classes.
- If applicant qualified UPSC Preliminary or Mains Exams than and than he/she will eligible.
- Annual income of the applicant’s family not exceed to 8 lakhs.
- Applicant Family land holding should be as follows.
- Maximum 10 Acres of Wet Land or
- Maximum 25 Acres of Dry Land or
- 25 Acres of both Dry and Wet Land
- No family member be a regular government employee or pensioner.
- Applicant Family should not own any property in the urban areas more than 1500 Square Feet.
- Any member of the applicant family not own any four wheeler for their personal use. (Taxies/Tractors/Autos are Exempted)
Necessary Documents For Online Registration
- Domicile Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Latest Tax Assessment (If Required)
- Aadhaar Card of the Applicant
- Self Attested Passport Size Photograph
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number & Email ID
- UPSC Exam Hall Ticket and Results (respective preliminary or mains)
AP Jagananna Civil Services Prothsahakam Apply Online (Registration Form)
If you want to register for Jagananna Civil Services Prothsahakam Scheme than you have to follow the steps which are given below.
Step 1: Visit Official Website of JnanaBhumi Portal.
Step 2: Now on the Home page of the official portal you have to click on Registration Link or you can directly click on Jagananna Civil Services Prothsahakam Registration.
Step 3: Now you have to fill the details on the Registration form.
- Personal Details
- Permanent Residential Address
- Eligibility Criteria Details
- Caste Details
- Contact Details
- UPSC Preliminary or Mains Exam Details
- Documents Upload
Step 4: After filling all the details you have to click on the Preview button.
Step 5: After verifying all the details in preview mode you have to click on the Submit Button.
Step 6: Now you will get an email of Applicant ID. Which is helpful to print the Application in the next step and also for check status.
By following these steps Your Jagananna Civil Services Prothsahakam Online Application will be done.
Jagananna Civil Services Prothsahakam Status Check Online
Step 1: Visit Official Website.
Step 2: Now 3 options will be displayed as follows.
- Click here to Register
- Print Registered Application Form
- Status of Registered form
Step 3: Now you have to click on Option 3.
Step 4: Now you have to enter your Application ID and Captcha Code.
Step 5: Now you have to click on Check Status Button.
You may like these too…
FAQs: Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Civil Services Prothsahakam
How much financial assistance will be provided under Jagananna Civil Services Prothsahakam?
Those who cleared UPSC Preliminary exam will get 1 lakh rupees and for mains exam candidate will get 1.5 lakh rupees.
How to Apply Online for Jagananna Civil Services Prothsahakam?
All the steps given in this article for online application.
Who are eligible for Civil Services Prothsahakam Scheme?
Those candidates who already cleared the Union Public Service Commission Exams are eligible. Other eligibility criteria will be listed in this article.