( YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Online Application form 2023 | Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Details 2023 | Eligibility Criteria | Documents Required | Chedodu Scheme Andhra Pradesh Online Apply | benefits and Features )
AP YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2023: Friends Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister launched a new scheme under which they provide financial assistance to the people who are starting their small business like Barber Shop, Tailor or laundry shop. Name of the scheme is YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Andhra Pradesh. Through this AP Chedodu Scheme state government helped so many poor people till then.
Today in this KhetiNiDuniya’s article we are going through all about AP Jagananna Chedodu Scheme along with it’s eligibility criteria, required documents for online application also with latest updates. So we request you to read this article at the end, if you want to know all about Chedodu Scheme.
YSR AP Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2023
Friends this Chedodu Scheme launched in Andhra Pradesh for small businesses who want to start. Under this scheme AP State Government provides financial assistance to the tailors, laundrymen and barbers. So they can raise their livelihood and help to boost economy of the state. Under this YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2023 state government Provide 10000 INR to each eligible tailor, laundrymen and barber to start their own small business.
వరుసగా మూడో ఏడాది జగనన్న చేదోడు. రాష్ట్ర వ్యాప్తంగా 3,30,145 మంది అర్హులైన రజక, నాయీ బ్రాహ్మణ, దర్జీ అన్నదమ్ములు, అక్కచెల్లెమ్మలకు రూ.330.15 కోట్ల ఆర్ధిక సాయాన్ని పల్నాడు జిల్లా వినుకొండలో బటన్ నొక్కి నేరుగా లబ్ధిదారుల ఖాతాల్లో జమ చేసిన ముఖ్యమంత్రి శ్రీ వైయస్.జగన్. pic.twitter.com/CDr24OjCUC— CMO Andhra Pradesh (@AndhraPradeshCM) January 30, 2023
Quick Look – AP Chedodu Scheme 2023
|🟠 Scheme Name||🟢 Jagananna Chedodu Scheme|
|🟠 Launched By||🟢 CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|🟠 Launched In||🟢 Andhra Pradesh|
|🟠 Objective||🟢 To provide financial support|
|🟠 Beneficiaries||🟢 Tailors, Laundrymen and Barbers of the state|
|🟠 Current Year||🟢 2023|
|🟠 Financial Assistance||🟢 ₹10,000 per annum|
|🟠 Official Website||🟢 https://navasakam.apcfss.in/|
|🟠 Telegram Channel||🟢 Click Here|
⚠️ Attention: If you want to get A to Z information about government schemes in future on regular basis then you must be part of our Telegram Channel (KhetiNiDuniya01).
Andhra Pradesh Sauchalay Yojana Online Apply
Objective of Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
One of the main objective to Starting Chedodu Scheme by AP is to provide incentive to the small businessmen so they can improve their livelihood and also can purchase their tool which used in their businesses. For that Andhra Pradesh state government Provide then 10 thousand rupees per annum. This assistance provided them via DBT Mode.
3rd Installment provided on 30 January 2023
Friends on this day Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh arrived at Vinukonda of Palnadu district to disburse the amount under the Chedodu Scheme Andhra Pradesh. On the Monday they transferred 10,000 INR to each and every beneficiary to direct their bank account via Direct Benefit Transfer Mode. Friends for your information we telling you on this day CM Jagan Mohan Reddy transferred approximately 330 crore rupees to the 3,30,145 beneficiaries under YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme.
Total 927 crore rupees transferred so far under AP Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
Friends under this AP Jagananna Chedodu Scheme state government provides 330 crore rupees in January, 2023. But same as in the previous 2020-21 year state government provides 298 crore to the 2.98 lakh Beneficiaries and in the year of 2021-22 AP State government provides 299 crore rupees to the 2.99 lakh Beneficiaries. If we total the amount of last three years then it will be approximately 927.15 crore rupees and under Chedodu Scheme Andhra Pradesh more than 9 lakh Beneficiaries will get benefits so far.
YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme Andhra Pradesh
Benefits and Features of AP Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
- Under this AP Chedodu Scheme state government provides incentive to the small businessmen.
- This Financial Assistance is about 10 thousand rupees to each and every eligible beneficiaries.
- Under this YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme state government Provide only Tailors, Laundrymen and Barbers of the Andhrapradesh State.
- Total 927 crore rupees transferred in the last three years under AP Jagananna Chedodu Scheme.
- In the current year CM Jagan Mohan Reddy transferred 330 crore rupees to the 3,30,145 people under the scheme.
- In this Chedodu Scheme state government Provide financial assistance to direct beneficiaries bank account. So there is no chances to corruption.
- Due to this Andhra Pradesh Chedodu Scheme, nayee Brahmins, tailors and rajakas of the state will get chance to upgrade their life.
Eligibility Criteria for AP Chedodu Scheme
- Only those people can take benefits of Chedodu Scheme who have domicile Certificate of Andhra Pradesh.
- Those who are Barber, Washerman and Tailors are eligible to get benefits under this scheme.
- Applicant must Registered with social authority of their profession.
Guaranteed Pension Scheme (GPS)
- Domicile Certificate
- Pan Card
- Profession Certificate
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Details
- Annual income certificate
How to Apply for AP Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2023
If you want to get benefits of this Chedodu Scheme than you can choose apply method by own. Either you can apply online or offline. Both methods discussed below.
- First of all you have to visit Official Website.
- On the home page you have to click on Financial Assistance to Nayee Brahmins, Rajakas and Tailors.
- Now you have to click on Apply Button.
- After that you have to fill details in the application form.
- Now you have to upload necessary documents.
- At the end you have to click on Submit Button.
When you want to apply via offline method than you have to meet village or ward secretary and collect application form for Jagananna Chedodu Scheme. After that fill all the details and submit to them.
Monument Mitra Yojana in Hindi
How to check payment status under AP Jagananna Chedodu Scheme
If you want to know financial assistance under Chedodu Scheme credited or not than you have to visit your bank branch. Where you have to tell bank officer to print the entry of the statement of your transaction for last 6 month. After print out you can check Chedodu Scheme installment credited or not.
Jagananna Chedodu Scheme Beneficiary list
- First of a you have to visit Official Website.
- By clicking upper link you reached at Home Page of the Official Website.
- Now on the home page you have to click on “Know your Secretariat” option located on the main menu.
- Now a new page appear on your screen where you have to select your district name.
- After that you have to click on the given link either urban or rural against the name of your district.
- After that you have to click on your circle from the given list.
- Now a link will be created infront of your circle. You have to click on that link.
- Now you can see your code and that you have to note down.
About AP Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2023: we explained all the details what you want to know in easy language. If you want to know more about other government schemes then you have to visit Home Page of KhetiNiDuniya’s website. Where you can find State Wise list of government schemes in “Govt Yojana” Section. Friends if you want to get regular updates about Govt Schemes in future on regular basis then you must be part of our Telegram Channel or WhatsApp Groups. Because we post updates regularly on these platforms.Join Telegram Channel
|Home Page||Click Here|
|Other Schemes of AP||Click Here|
If you liked this “AP Jagananna Chedodu Scheme 2023” article then please share it with your friends and relatives. If you share such things, then it can definitely increase the affection towards you in the minds of others.
- YSR Kapari Bandhu Scheme
- TN CM Stalin Launches CM on Field Visit Program
- MP Ladli Bahena Yojana
- Reliance Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship
FREE TIP: If you want to read this article again then type this Keyword in Google Search. 👉 “Jagananna Chedodu Scheme By Pranav Patel”. If you will search this Keyword in Google then you will appear this article of KhetiNiDuniya.in Website. Thank You.
FAQs: AP Chedodu Scheme
Que: How much financial assistance provided under YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme?
Ans: in this scheme state government Provide 10000 INR to each and every eligible beneficiaries.
Que: Who are eligible for AP Jagananna Chedodu Scheme?
Ans: In this scheme only Tailors, Laundrymen and Barbers of the state are eligible.
Que: I am a Barber then which govt scheme will help me to open a Barber shop in Andhra Pradesh?
Ans: Friends you have to apply under YSR Jagananna Chedodu Scheme and you will get Financial Assistance by the state government.