(Karnataka Appu Yojana Apply 2023 | Online Registration | What is Puneeth Rajkumar Scheme | Objective | Benefits and Features | How to Apply | How I can check my health in Appu Scheme | Budget | Implementation Process)
Appu Yojana Free Health Camps 2023: Last few months we listened oftentimes about heart disease problem in youngsters. Not only heart disease but along with that Blood Pressure also. That’s why Karnataka State Government decided to launch a new scheme called Appu Yojana. Which is also called Puneeth Rajkumar Scheme. Through this Karnataka Appu Scheme State Government will be installed AED in Hospitals aw well as Common Places.
Today rendering out this article you will be able to get all the depth details about Puneet Rajkumar Scheme in Karnataka. Like Benefits, Implementation Process, Budget, Objective and also how you can get benefits of the scheme? etc. So be with us just for 2 minutes.
What is Appu Yojana? (Puneeth Rajkumar Scheme Karnataka 2023)
Appu Yojana launched by Karnataka Health Minister Dinesh Gundu Rao on 20th August from their constituency in Gandhinagar. He launched a free health camp where people can go there and check their Overall health issues without paying any charges. By the way Appu scheme announced in the state budget by the CM Siddaramaiah. Through this scheme citizens of the state can able to early identification of disease like Kidney related issues, heart issues, high/low blood pressure and cancer also.
On the launching event Health Minister said that this Free Health Camps will be very helpful for the Rural Citizens of the state. Through this Puneet Rajkumar Scheme, we become together and overcome the issue of cardiac arrests in youngsters.
Quick Look – Appu Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||Appu Yojana|
|Named on||Kannada Actor Puneeth Rajkumar|
|Launched By||Health Minister Dinesh Gundu Rao|
|Launched On||20th August, 2023|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of State|
|How to Apply||Offline|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Karnataka Appu Yojana Objective
Karnataka State Government starts Appu Yojana which one of the main objective is to tackle sudden cardiac arrest with the sudden treatment by AED (Automated External Defibrillator) which is installed outside of the hospitals and common places gradually. One another aim is to establish free health camps across the State. That’s why people are able to check their Overall health issues.
Budget and Implementation of Appu Yojana
For the Successful implementation of Appu Scheme Karnataka state government allocate 6 crore rupees budget while announcing annual budget of the state. For Appu Scheme Phase 1 they choose Jayadeva Hospital will be centre of this health camps. Nearly 44 Taluka Hospitals will be considered under the Jayadeva Hospital Bangaluru. If any patients will arrive than local doctor will check up the patient with the suggestion of Jayadeva Hospital through video conference as per the media.
Appu Yojana Disease List
- High/Low Blood Pressure
- Heart Issues
- Kidney related issues etc.
Benefits and Features of Appu Scheme Karnataka
- Through implementing the Appu Yojana, Karnataka state government will be installed AED Machines to common places to check the health issues for free.
- Common Places includes Bus Station, Railway Station, Shopping Malls as well as Airports too.
- Citizens of Karnataka aware in advance about danger disease through this Free Health Camps.
- Diseases like Cancer, Blood Pressure (High and Low), Heart Issues etc will be examined under Free Health Camps through AED.
- Automated External Defibrillator is a machine which will provide you immediate primary treatment in case of emergency.
- Puneeth Rajkumar Scheme Karnataka will be very useful for the rural citizens of the Karnataka.
- There will be no differentiation on people’s Caste and religion.
- Due to this scheme so many people can able to save their life due to instant health checkup.
Puneeth Rajkumar Yojana Eligibility and Documents
- All Citizens of Karnataka are eligible for health checkup under Appu Yojana.
- All eligible can check their health issues through AED.
- No documents needed for using Free Health Camps.
How can I check health issues through AED under Appu Yojana?
Step 1: First of all you have to visit the place where Free Health Camps established.
Step 2: Generally those camps are established on common places as we informed earlier.
Step 3: Now one medical officer will prepare you through connecting of AED.
Step 4: You have to just wait and watch.
Step 5: After checkup your hole body a report will be generated.
By following these steps you can easily Apply for Appu Yojana in Karnataka. By the way original process will be informed soon when the government launches detailed notification about the scheme.
Friends, still state government doesn’t release any helpline number regarding the scheme. But if in future they release any number or any update than we will update this article.
- Shakti Smart Card How to Apply?
- Gruha Lakshmi Application through WhatsApp Chat Bot
- Swawalambi Sarathi Yojana Karnataka
- Graha Jyothi
- Anna Bhagya Scheme
FAQs: Appu Yojana 2023
Que: Can I have to pay charges for health checkup under Appu Yojana Karnataka?
Ans: No, it’s totally free.
Que: When Appu Scheme was launched ?
Ans: 20th August, 2023
Que: Appu Yojana is named after whom?
Ans: Kannada Actor Puneeth Rajkumar
Que: Which State government launched Appu Scheme?