(Punjab Student Police Cadet Scheme Details 2023 | How to Apply | Implementation Process | Budget | What is SPC Scheme in Punjab | Eligibility Criteria | Documents | Objective)
SPC – Student Police Cadet Yojana 2023: If we noticed than we find that majority of the people who are don’t aware of functioning of Police Forces that’s why there may be a chance of corruption. To aware the students about functioning of Police Services CM Mann Launches a new scheme called Student Police Cadet Scheme. Which short name is SPC Scheme.
Today through this article you will be able to know all about Student Police Cadet Yojana along with what is the eligibility criteria as well as implementation and so much more. So we request to read this article at the end.
Punjab Student Police Cadet Scheme Details 2023
Student Police Cadet Yojana launched by CM Bhagwant Mann on 22nd August for school students to increase awareness level about police services. Curriculum Course has been formulated by BPRD (Bureau of Police Research and Development). SPC Scheme will be rolled out in State Government school more precisely for 8th Class Students. Under the scheme, students are able to visit Police Stations, Forensic Science Labs, Police Training Centre as well Cyber Cell office.
This scheme will be implemented for 2 years it means those who are studying in Class 8 in Academic Year 2023-24 all are eligible for SPC Scheme in Class 9 too. Students Police Cadet Scheme will cover 280 Government school in which one school covers 40 students batch. Thus how total 11,200 Students will get benefits of the scheme for upcoming 2 years.
Quick Look – Student Police Cadet Yojana 2023
|Scheme Name||Student Police Cadet Scheme (SPC)|
|Launched By||CM Bhagwant Mann|
|Launched On||22nd August, 2023|
|Objective||To aware about Police Functioning|
|Beneficiaries||Govt school students|
|No. Of Beneficiaries||11,200 Students|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Student Police Cadet Scheme Objective
As we informed you earlier that there are majority of people who don’t aware about functioning of Police Forces. That’s why make the students familiar with Police state government starts SPC Scheme. This scheme will help students to become partners in government and security.
Punjab Govt Starts Khedan Watan Punjab Dia Registration for the year 2023. You also visit and register for the Program.
Student Police Cadet (SPC) Scheme Budget
CM Bhagwant Mann said that their Government will allocate 50,000 INR to the each school per annum. It means every school under the Scheme will get Rs. 50 thousand for 40 students per year. And we already aware you that 280 Government Schools to be covered under the scheme. It means nearly 1.40 crore will be spent by the Punjab Government under Student Police Cadet Yojana.
Punjab SPC Scheme Implementation Process
For the Successful implementation of the scheme School Management Committee will prepare to cover the course like explained below.
- Indoor Course: Bhagwant Mann said that every month school management have to arrange 1 class per month for indoor course. Due to only one class studies of the students can’t affect by this course.
- Outdoor Course: For the outdoor course school management will have to arrange half-day twice in a month. In which students can able to visit police station, forensic labs etc. This outdoor activities will be arranged after school hours or may be on the weekends periods.
Student Police Cadet Scheme Topics Covered
Under SPC Scheme of Punjab, State government will cover these topics through school Management that’s why students will able to more familiar with Police services.
- Traffic Rules
- Unarmed Combat Training
- Training on legal rights and laws
- Internship programme with police
- Cyber Crime
- Road Safety
- Safety of Children
- Awareness Session on Drugs
- Female Foeticide
- First aid
- quiz contest
- Domestic Violence
- Emergency Response
- Disaster Management
- Visit Police Training Centre
- Visit Police Stations
- Visit Cyber Cell office
- Visit Forensic Labs
Government of India Launched Mera Bill Mera Adhikar App in which you have to upload bills and have to chance to get Rs.10,000 to 1 Crore.
Benefits and Features of SPC Yojana Punjab
- This scheme will provide basic information about the works of Police Forces to the Students.
- SPC Scheme Punjab will cover 11,200 Students in the State.
- For that State government allocate Rs. 50,000 per school per annum.
- Student Police Cadet Scheme will provide information to the students in terms of Indoor and Outdoor activities.
- Scheme will be introduced for the class 8 students for upcoming 2 years. May be this is a continuous process in every academic year for the Class 8 and 9 Students.
- Student Police Cadet Yojana will help to the students to more familiar with Police in the state.
Student Police Cadet Punjab Eligibility
- Only the Students who are permanent resident of Punjab are eligible under the scheme.
- Only Government School Students are eligible.
- Students who studies in Class 8 and 9 are eligible.
- Both Boys and Girls are eligible.
- Aadhaar Card
- Student ID Card
- Mobile Number (Parents)
How to Apply for Student Police Cadet Scheme in Punjab?
State Government announced this scheme recently that’s why they didn’t release any notification on how to apply under the SPC Scheme. But as soon as possible they will be launched notification on How to apply under the scheme. At that time we will also update this article. So for getting fast update you can join us on WhatsApp or Telegram.
- Bill Liyao Inam Pao Yojana Punjab
- School of Eminence Yojana
- Punjab Career Portal Registration
- Business Blaster Young Entrepreneur Scheme
- Olympian Balbir Singh Senior Scholarship Yojana
FAQs: SPC – Student Police Cadet 2023
Que: When Student Police Cadet Yojana was launched?
Ans: 22nd August, 2023
Que: Who launched Student Police Cadet Scheme?
Ans: CM Bhagwant Mann
Que: How many Students will be covered under SPC Scheme Punjab?
Ans: 11,200 Students
Que: Can Private school students are eligible for Student Police Cadet Scheme?