( Karnataka Gig Workers Insurance Scheme Apply Online 2023 | Official Website | Eligibility Criteria | Required Documents | How to Apply | Online Registration | Rs. 4 lakh Insurance for Delivery boys | Zomato, Swiggy, Amazon Delivery boys Insurance Scheme in Karnataka )
Insurance Scheme For Gig Workers Karnataka 2023: Recently CM Siddaramaiah launched annual budget for the year 2023. In this budget 2023 Karnataka State government launched so many welfare schemes for the entire citizens of the state and that is called Karnataka Guarantee Budget 2023-24. In which state government launched a new insurance scheme for Gig workers who are appointed as a delivery man in e commerce company.
If you are also a delivery boys/girls and want to avail the benefits of Karnataka Gig Workers Insurance Scheme than you choose right webpage for getting information. Because we explained all the details about Rs. 4 lakh Insurance scheme for Delivery Man in this article as mush as released by the Government. So let’s start the article.
Karnataka Gig Workers Insurance Scheme Details 2023
Recently on 7th July CM K. Siddaramaiah launched this Scheme for Delivery Man in the State. This Gig Workers Insurance Scheme will cover 4 lakh Insurance coverage for the e commerce delivery boys. Under this scheme every eligible citizens who worked for e commerce company like Zomato, Amazon, Flipkart, Swiggy etc. Will get 2 lakh of Life Insurance and 2 lakh of Accident Insurance benefits from the Karnataka State Government.
Quick Look – RS. 4 lakh Insurance scheme for Gig Workers
|🟠 Scheme Name||🟢 Gig Workers Insurance Scheme|
|🟠 Announced By||🟢 Chief Minister Siddaramaiah|
|🟠 Announced On||🟢 7th July, 2023|
|🟠 State||🟢 Karnataka|
|🟠 Beneficiary||🟢 E Commerce Company Delivery Man|
|🟠 Accident Insurance Amount||🟢 2 lakh per Year|
|🟠 Life Insurance Amount||🟢 2 Lakh per Year|
|🟠 Total Insurance Amount||🟢 4 Lakh per Year|
|🟠 How to Claim Insurance||🟢 Online/Offline|
|🟠 Official Website||🟢 Launched Soon|
|🟠 Join our Telegram Channel||🟢 Click Here|
Life and Accident Insurance Scheme Objective
One of the main objective to Starting Insurance Scheme for Gig Workers is to provide them insurance benefits. Because These all Gig workers who deliver your products/foods timely on your home/office without wasting time on any season. Either winter, summer or rainy season they are responsible for timely delivering products. That’s why state government Provide them a insurance benefits of both Accident as well as Life insurance through Karnataka Gig Workers Insurance Scheme.
In a significant development the Karnataka government announces life and accident insurance of Rs 4 Lakh to e-commerce delivery employees working with Swiggy, Zomato, Amazon etc.— Sridhar Ramaswamy శ్రీధర్ రామస్వామి ✋🇮🇳 (@sridharramswamy) July 7, 2023
This includes Rs 2 lakh life insurance and Rs 2 lakh accident insurance and covers both full time…
Karnataka State Government Also launched a new scheme called Swawalambi Sarathi Yojana which will provide a Subsidy on buying Four Wheeler.
Benefits and Features of Karnataka Gig Workers Insurance Yojana
- Either if you are a full time or part time delivery personnel that doesn’t matter to getting Benefits of Karnataka Gig Workers Insurance Scheme.
- You will be able to claim insurance of Rs. 2 lakh for Accident Insurance and another 2 lakh insurance for Life insurance.
- Total you will be able to claim 4 lakh Insurance per year.
- One of the best thing of Rs. 4 lakh Insurance scheme is you don’t have to pay any premium for getting insurance coverage.
- Because Karnataka State Government will pay your premium for entire year.
- Accident + Life Insurance Scheme will be very helpful to the Gig Workers in the Karnataka State.
Rs. 4 lakh Accident + Life insurance Scheme Eligibility (Gig Workers Insurance Scheme)
- Only citizens of Karnataka are eligible to avail the benefits of Insurance scheme.
- Only those who are working as a delivery man in e commerce company are eligible.
- i.e. Zomato, Swiggy, Flipakart, Snapdeal, Amazon etc.
- Applicant has worked as a Gig Workers either full time or part time both are eligible to claim insurance benefits.
Necessary Documents for Claiming Insurance (Accident & Life insurance)
- Aadhaar Card of the Applicant
- Domicile Certificate
- Death Certificate (If Applicable)
- Doctor Prescription (In case of Accident)
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number
- E Commerce Company ID
- Passport Size Photograph
How to Claim Insurance under Karnataka Gig Workers Insurance Scheme (Apply Online)
Friends, we want to inform you that Karnataka state government only announced this Scheme for Delivery Man. But very soon they will be launched guidelines on how you can claim Insurance in case of Accident or Life insurance. At that time we update this article for you. So you can apply online for Gig Workers Insurance Scheme in Karnataka. For getting fast updates you can join us on WhatsApp or Telegram.
Due to recently launched this scheme we are unable to provide you helpline number regarding this scheme. But very soon Whenever state government published helpline number we update this article.
- Yuva Nidhi Yojana Online Registration
- Maitri Menstrual Cup Scheme
- Gruha Lakshmi Scheme Registration
- Free Electricity Yojana Seva Sindhu Apply
- Anna Bhagya Yojana
FAQs: Rs. 4 lakh Gig Workers Insurance Scheme 2023
Que: What is Gig Workers Insurance Scheme?
Ans: This scheme is launched by CM Siddaramaiah while launching annual budget of 2023. Under this scheme delivery man will get 3 lakh insurance with sum of 2 lakh life insurance and another 2 lakh accident Insurance.
Que: How to claim Accident Insurance under Gig Workers Insurance Scheme?
Ans: State Government update soon on how you can claim Insurance of Accident. We update at the time of Government provides information.
Que: Which State government launched Insurance scheme for Zomato Delivery boys?
Que: Which type of Delivery boys will get benefits of insurance scheme in Karnataka?
Ans: E Commerce Company like Amazon, Flipkart, Swiggy etc.