( Mathrushree Scheme Karnataka How to Apply Online 2023 | Eligibility Criteria | Beneficiaries List | Official Website | Helpline Number | Mathrupoorna Yojana Karnataka Benefits | Anganwadi Registration )
What is Mathrushree Yojana in Karnataka?: Friends, this scheme was launched by Former Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy in the year of 2018. Under this Mathrupoorna Yojana state government Provide financial assistance to the lactating mothers as well as pregnant women for nutritional supplements. Today in this KhetiNiDuniya’s article we explained all about Mathrushree Scheme like it’s eligibility Criteria, benefits, Features, required Documents and how you will get Application Form of the scheme? etc. So let’s Start the journey of this scheme.
Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme Details 2023
Friends, By implementing Mathrushree Scheme Karnataka state government provide financial assistance of 6000 INR to the BPL Women who are pregnant or lactating mothers of the state. For the successful implementation of the Mathrushree Yojana state government allocate 350 crore rupees under the scheme. Every month beneficiaries will get a 1000 rupees from the State Government through Direct Benefit Transfer into their bank account.
Here you must noticed that state government provides 1000 rupees per month to the BPL Women on the last 3 months of their pregnancy it means 7th, 8th and 9th Month of their pregnancy and when she borns a new baby than first 3 month will be covered under Mathru Purna Scheme. This assignment will be provided for the better nutrition food to both mothers and their infant.
Quick Look – Mathrupoorna Yojana
|🟠 Name of the Scheme||🟢 Mathrushree Scheme|
|🟠 Launched By||🟢 Former CM Kumaraswamy|
|🟠 Launched On||🟢 1st November, 2018|
|🟠 Launched In||🟢 Karnataka|
|🟠 Purpose of the Scheme||🟢 Provide Financial Assistance to the women|
|🟠 Beneficiary||🟢 Pregnant Women And Lactating Mothers|
|🟠 Assistance||🟢 Rs. 6000|
|🟠 Mode of Application||🟢 Offline|
|🟠 Telegram Channel||🟢 Click Here|
Mathrushree Yojana Objective
- This scheme implemented in the Karnataka state to provide financial assistance to the Pregnant women and lactating mothers.
- Under this scheme they will eligible to buy a nutritional supplements from the financial assistance will get from the state government.
- Mathrushree Yojana will be provide a meal to the pregnant women from their pregnancy to the infant when he/she becomes 6 months old.
Benefits and Features of Karnataka Mathrushree Scheme
- This scheme will cover every BPL candidate in the state.
- They will be benefited under the Mathrushree Yojana for up to 2 infants born.
- This scheme will provide financial support to the Pregnant women and Mothers.
- Every month beneficiary will get 1000 rupees before and after 3 months of new baby born.
- Beneficiaries will get financial assistance Directly their bank account which is linked with their Aadhaar.
- Karnataka State Government allocate 350 Crore rupees under Mathrupoorna Scheme.
Mathrushree Scheme Karnataka Eligibility
- Only candidate eligible who have domicile certificate of Karnataka.
- Only BPL families are eligible to apply under Mathrushree Scheme.
- Applicant are eligible for only first two child born. They have no right to apply for 3rd child born under Mathru Purna Scheme.
- Applicant’s age must be above 18 years.
- Bank Account must be linked with Applicant’s Aadhaar Card.
Karnataka State govt starts a Cow Adoption Scheme in the state. where you can donate for a cow.
Documents Needed for Application
- Domicile Certificate
- Identity Proof of Applicant
- Age Certificate
- BPL Ration Card
- Pregnancy Report
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
How to Apply for Karnataka Mathrushree Yojana?
- For the Application Procedure under Mathrushree Scheme you have to visit nearest Anganwadi Centre.
- Where you have to reach out to the ASHA Worker or Supervisor of perticular Anganwadi.
- You will have to get Application form for Mathrushree Yojana from the Supervisor.
- Now you have to fill the details in the application form.
- After that you have to attach necessary documents.
- After completing the details you have to submit the application form to the nearest Anganwadi where you will get the blank application form.
By following these steps you can easily Apply under the scheme.
Helpline Number of Mathrushree Scheme
Friends, State Government doesn’t release any Helpline Number regarding the scheme. But in future any notification will be released by the state government than we put updates in this article.
Also Read This Article:
- Gruha Lakshmi Yojana Form Karnataka
- Shakti Scheme Karnataka (Free Bus)
- Gruha Jyoti Yojana Apply Online
- Mahila Samman Bachat Patra Yojana
- Anna Bhagya Karnataka
FREE TIP: 👉 “Mathrushree Scheme Karnataka By Pranav Patel”. By typing this in Google you can reach at this article again.
FAQs: Mathrushree Yojana Karnataka
Que: What is Mathrushree Yojana?
Ans: This scheme was started by Karnataka Government. Under the scheme state government Provide financial assistance to the pregnant women as well as lactating mothers belonging to BPL Families. For detailed information you can read this article.
Que: How much Financial Assistance will be provided under Mathrushree Scheme in Karnataka?
Ans: Rs. 6000 (1000 INR per month up to 6 months).
Que: How you can apply under Mathrupoorna Yojana?
Ans: You have to go nearest Anganwadi Centre. From there you will get application form. By filling application form you can apply under the scheme.
Que: How many times applicant will be eligible under Mathrushree Scheme?
Ans: Application only eligible up to 2 times.
Que: Financial Assistance under the scheme will be provided Cash on Hand or Bank Account?
Ans: Bank Account through DBT Mode.