Assam Mukhya Mantri Nijut Moina Scheme How to Apply | Online Registration | Eligibility Conditions | Financial Benefits | Documents required for Online Application | MMNM Application form | Official Website
Mukhyamantri Nijut Moina Assam 2024: Recently on 12th February, Assam Finance Minister Ajanta Neog launched annual budget in the assembly. At that time she was announced a new scheme to empower the girl children in the Assam called Mukhya Mantri Nijut Moina which short name is MMNM Scheme. Through implementing the scheme their government will provide financial assistance to the girl students who studying in class 11 to PG at the time of admission.
If you want to check how and how much financial benefits you will get then please read carefully this article. Also we discussed about eligibility criteria that showed, you are eligible or not! Let’s start.
About Mukhya Mantri Nijut Moina Scheme (Assam MMNM 2024)
Mukhya Mantri Nijut Moina (MMNM) Launched with one major goal to prevent child marriage and promote higher education in the girl children in the Assam State. Under this scheme nearly 1 million (10 Lakh) girl students will be benefited by financial assistance at the time of admission in various classes like 11th class, UG and PG. Due to empowerment of girl students they are able to take the important decisions of their life and that will help to Stop Child Marriage.
Key Features – MMNM Scheme
|Mukhyamantri Nijut Moina Scheme
|Finance Minister Ajanta Neog
|12th February, 2024
|Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000
|Girl Students of Assam
|How to Apply
One of the main objective to starting Mukhya Mantri Nijut Moina Scholarship to empower the girl students and motivate for the higher studies. If girl students will go for the higher studies then some of the bad tradition like child marriage etc will be prevented in the society. This scheme will also helpful to those whose economic conditions are not so good. Assam State govt. allocate 240 crore rupees budget for the successful implementation of the scheme.
Mukhya Mantri Nijut Moina Amount
Eligible Girls will get different scholarship amount in different class admission in schools and colleges. All the details of the amount will be listed below in the table.
|Admission to class 11
|Admission to First Year in Graduation
|Admission to First Year of PG Studies
Benefits of MMNM Scholarship Assam
- Women Empowerment:- MukhyaMantri Nijut Moina (MMNM) set an example of women empowerment in the state.
- Scholarship:- As we discussed earlier that every eligible girl students will be availed with good scholarship amount at the time of admission.
- Decisions Capacity:- Due to this scheme, decision making capacity of the beneficiaries will be developed.
- Enrollment Ratio:- Resulted of the scheme, girl students enrollment ratio in higher studies will be increased.
Mukhya Mantri Nijut Moina Eligibility
- Only Girls Students of Assam State are eligible to apply under the MMNM Scheme.
- Those girls are eligible who are studying in Government Schools and Colleges.
- Girls whose economic conditions are not good then they are eligible.
- Main goal is to prevent child marriage that’s why girl shouldn’t be married.
- This Scholarship Amount will be transferred to the girl’s bank account through DBT Mode. So bank account with Aadhaar linked is necessary.
Documents Required for Online Registration
- Domicile Certificate
- School or College ID
- Aadhaar Card of the Applicant
- Bank Account Details
- Admission Certificate
- Mobile Number and Passport size Photograph
MMNM Official Website
If you want to apply online for the scheme then you need a official website where you can fill the MMNM Application Form. But state government doesn’t declare any official website regarding the scheme. But very soon government will launch the official website at that time we also provide a direct link.
Assam Mukhya Mantri Nijut Moina Scheme Apply Online (MMNM Registration)
After launching official website you can follow the steps to apply online under the scheme. Common application steps will be listed below.
Step 1: Visit MMNM Official Website.
Step 2: On the Home Page, click on the “Online Registration” Link.
Step 3: Now Mukhya Mantri Nijut Moina Application Form will be displayed.
Step 4: You have to enter all the required details like your name, course name, admission details, family financial details etc.
Step 5: Now you have to upload necessary documents.
Step 6: At the end you have to click on the Submit Button.
By following these steps you can easily apply online for the scheme.
- MMUA Application Process
- Assam Arundhati Gold Scheme Registration
- Swanirbhar naari Atmanirbhar Asom
- Atmanirbhar Asom Scheme Apply Online
FAQs: Assam MMNM 2024
What is Mukhya Mantri Nijut Moina Scheme?
This scheme is launched by Assam State Government to empower the girl students for the higher studies. Under this scheme, state government provide scholarship amount to the girls at the time of admission in class 11, graduation and pg admission.
How much financial assistance will be provided under MMNM Scheme?
Rs.10,000 to the class 11, Rs 12,500 to the Graduation and Rs 15,000 to the Post Graduation Girls at the time of admission.
Can I eligible if I study in private school or college?