Assam Mukhya Mantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan Application Form PDF | Lakhpati Baideo Scheme | Amount | Eligibility Criteria | Benefits | MMUA Assam Scheme Application Process | Documents | Official Website | Helpline Number
MMUA – Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan 2024: Assam CM Himanta Biswa Sarma regularly launched various schemes for the women who joined Self Help Group or the members of SHGs. Recently he launched a new scheme for them called Lakhpati Baideo Scheme. Which is also known as MMUA which full form is Mukhya Mantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan.
In this scheme those women who meet eligibility conditions will get financial amount of Rs 35,000 through 3 installments to become them Lakhpati Baideo. So read below for the further information and application form and process related details.
What is Mukhya Mantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan? (MMUA 2024)
As we can understand as per the name of Lakhpati Baideo Programme, Assam State Government wants to attain members of SHGs to become Lakhpati. It means they are able to earn 1 Lakh per year through this Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan. That’s why state government provide them financial assistance to start their new business in rural areas. Though this MMUA Scheme, women of the state will become Micro Entrepreneurs.
Lakhpati Baideo Scheme Assam Amount
Those women who are eligible under the scheme will get Rs 35,000 from the Government and as a bank loan too. This amount will provide directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries. But keep in mind that this financial amount will be credited in terms of installments.
|Lakhpati Baideo Scheme
|Mukhya Mantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan (MMUA)
|CM Himanta Biswa Sarma
|11th January, 2024
|Women of the state
|No. Of Beneficiaries
|How to Apply
|Offline through Application Form
Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyaan is an ambitious initiative of HCM Dr @himantabiswa to financially support rural women entrepreneurs across Assam.— Chief Minister Assam (@CMOfficeAssam) January 12, 2024
The initiative aims to turn over 39 lakh women SHG members to micro-entrepreneurs with a minimum annual income of ₹1 lakh… pic.twitter.com/c6krPw6X11
Objective of MMUA Assam
Assam State Government wants to make every SHGs member as a Lakhpati. That’s why they launched this Abhiyaan. They provide financial assistance to the 40 lakhs women to start small businesses in rural areas. Through these businesses they can join MSME industries.
Benefits Under Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan Assam
- As we informed you earlier that eligible beneficiaries will get 35,000 rupees through 3 installments.
- For the first year SHG Worker will get Rs 10,000 from the government.
- Next year they will get 12,500 from the government as a second installment.
- While in the 3rd year they will get same amount as a second year (Rs 12,500) as a bank loan.
- Remember that applicants have to repay the loan amount to the bank.
MMUA Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant’s age is more than 18 years and they must have domicile certificate of Assam.
- Those who belongs to General and OBC category they do not have more than 3 children.
- Other than that those who are fall into SC/ST/Moram/Tea-tribes/Matal Category they do not have more than 4 children.
- Applicant must have to submit a proper business plan attached with MMUA Application Form.
- Applicant who participated Amrit Brikshya Andolan are eligible to avail the grant under the Lakhpati Baideo Scheme.
- Their trees should be surviving at the time of application.
- Applicant’s Girl Child must have enrolled in school, if they have attained the age.
Documents Required for MMUA Application
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Business Plan Documents
- Bank Account Details
- Caste Certificate
- Child Proof
- Mobile Number
- Mukhya Mantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan Form
- Passport Size Photo
Assam Lakhpati Baideo Scheme Form (MMUA Application Process)
If you want to apply online for Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan then follow the steps below.
Step 1: Visit your nearest Panchayat Office.
Step 2: You have to tell the officer about the Mukhya Mantri Mahila Udyamita Abhiyan Form.
Step 3: Now you have to fill all the details in the application form.
Step 4: You have to attach two sankalp patra which are ensured child eligibility and proof that shows girl child in school. (No Photocopies will be accepted)
Step 5: Now you have to submit the MMUA Form to the prescribed office.
Note: Form submitted time, date and place will be notified soon.
Lakhpati Baideo Beneficiary List (District Wise)
Assam State Government published beneficiaries list under the scheme. In this list they informed that how many beneficiaries will be eligible from the any districts.
- Assam Ayushman Asom Mukhyamantri Jan Arogya Yojana
- Swanirbhar Naari Atmanirbhar Assam
- Assam Police Seva Setu Registration
- Assam 2 Lakh Scheme Apply Online
FAQs: Lakhpati Baideo Assam
How to Download MMUA Form Online?
There is no way to download the form.
How many Women worker will be eligible for Lakhpati Baideo Scheme?
Nearly 40 Lakhs
Who launched Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyamita Yojana?
CM Of Assam