Odisha Swayam Scheme How to Apply | Swatantra Yuva Udyami Online Registration for 1 Lakh Interest Fre Loan | Eligibility Criteria | Documents Required | Benefits | List | Application Form | Official Website
Odisha Swatantra Yuva Udyami Scheme Registration 2024: Recently completing cabinet meeting in the Odisha and CM Naveen Patnaik chaired meeting decide to launch a new scheme called SWAYAM Scheme (Swatantra Yuva Udyami) which will encourage the unemployed youth to start a new business to change their position from unemployed to self employed. For that Odisha State Government will facilitate with 1 Lakh Interest Free Bank Loan to the urban and rural youth.
If you also want to Apply Online for Swayam Scheme in Odisha and want to get 1 lakh rupees loan without paying any interest then you have to read all the eligibility conditions and other criteria about the scheme in this article.
About Swayam Scheme 2024 (Odisha Swatantra Yuva Udyami)
The Odisha State Government approved the Swayam Scheme for the unemployed youth in the state. Through this scheme state government will cover 1 lakh youth and provide them 1 lakh rupees loan from the bank to start a new business or expand the existing business. Due to scheme, entrepreneurs whose age between 18 to 35 years will be able expand their own business.
Odisha Swatantra Yuva Udyami Scheme will be continued for the upcoming 2 years in the state for the unemployed youth in both rural and urban areas. For the successful implementation of the scheme, state government allocate 448 crore rupees budget.
Key Highlights – Swayam Yojana
|Swatantra Yuva Udyami Yojana
|CM Naveen Patnaik
|Provide Interest Free Bank Loan
|Rs 1 Lakh
|Rural and Urban Unemployed Youth
|How to Apply
ରାଜ୍ୟର ଶିଳ୍ପ ଓ ବାଣିଜ୍ୟ ବ୍ୟବସାୟ କ୍ଷେତ୍ରରେ ଆସିଥିବା ରୂପାନ୍ତରଣରେ ସାମିଲ ହେବେ ସହରାଞ୍ଚଳ ଓ ଗ୍ରାମାଞ୍ଚଳର ଯୁବଗୋଷ୍ଠୀ। ଏଥିପାଇଁ ରାଜ୍ୟ କ୍ୟାବିନେଟରେ ‘ସ୍ୱୟମ’ ନାମରେ ଏକ ନୂଆ ଯୋଜନାକୁ ଅନୁମୋଦିତ କରାଯାଇଛି। ଏହାଦ୍ୱାରା ରାଜ୍ୟର ବ୍ୟବସାୟିକ ବାତାବରଣ ଆହୁରି ଉଜ୍ଜ୍ୱଳ ହେବ। #OdishaCabinet— CMO Odisha (@CMO_Odisha) February 12, 2024
ଏଥିରେ ୧୮ ରୁ ୩୫ ବର୍ଷ ବୟସର… pic.twitter.com/TyMM1GvvFO
Loan Repayment Period under Swayam Scheme
As per the Swayam Scheme guidelines, state government will provide 1 lakh rupees interest free loan to the both unemployed men and women to start a new enterprise or expanding existing ones. You didn’t have to pay any interest on the loan amount under Swatantra Yuva Udyami Yojana. But you have to repay the actual amount within a time period. As per the internet data, you have to repay the loan amount within 4 years from the sanction of loan.
Swatantra Yuva Udyami Yojana Benefits
- Zero Processing Fees:- This Swayam Loan Scheme which is announced by Odisha State Government needs zero processing fees for every eligible beneficiaries.
- No Interest Rate:- Applicants don’t have to pay single rupee for the name of interest under the Swatantra Yuva Udyami Yojana.
- High Coverage:- State Government want to provide the scheme benefits up to 1 lakh youth of the state.
- Business Expansion:- This loan amount will help to expand the business who already started earlier.
- Swayam Loan Repayment Period:- As per the report, applicant may repay the loan amount within 4 years of time period.
1 Lakh Interest Free Bank Loan (SWAYAM) Eligibility Conditions
- Men and Women Candidates both are eligible if they are unemployed.
- Only one member of the family can avail the Swayam Scheme benefits.
- Applicant is eligible to avail maximum 1 lakh rupees loan from the bank.
- Kalia and BSKY beneficiaries are eligible to apply under the scheme.
- Those who are coming from rural areas then it’s annual family income not exceed to 2 lakh rupees.
- While Urban youth income criteria is up to 3 lakh rupees per annum.
- Those who are defaulter from the bank are not eligible.
- Those who already getting benefitted earlier from the any central or state government same schemes are also ineligible.
- Applicant’s age should be within 18 t 35 years. But for the SC/ST/PWD and Transgenders maximum age is up to 40 years.
- Employees of Public Sector Unit or any central or state government are also ineligible for the Swatantra Yuva Udyami Yojana in Odisha.
Documents Required for Online Application
- Aadhaar Card
- Age Proof
- Unemployment Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate (Issued by the authorities)
- Bank Account Details
- Business Details
- Caste Certificate
- Ration Card
- Mobile Number and Email ID
- Passport Size Photograph
Odisha State Government only announced the scheme rules and regulations but didn’t announced about Swayam Official Website where applicant go there and apply online for Swayam Yojana. But very soon state government launch the official portal and steps for the online registration.
Online Application Process for Odisha Swayam Loan Scheme
As we discussed earlier, you have to wait for the Swayam Scheme online application. Whenever state government launch any website or portal for the scheme, that time we also update this article and provide step by step procedure on how to apply. For getting fast updates, you can join us on WhatsApp Groups.
- How to Apply for BSKY Nabin Card?
- Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme Online Registration
- Ama Bank Salary
- Nutana Unnata Abhilasa Apply Online
FAQs: Swatantra Yuva Udyami Odisha
How much Interest rate have to pay under Swayam Loan Scheme?
Where to get Swayam Loan Scheme Form?
From the Official Website
What is Helpline Number of Swayam Scheme?
Doesn’t release from the state government