( Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme Apply Online 2023 | NUA Scheme Odisha | Full Form of NUA Yojana | Eligibility Criteria | How to Apply | Benefits | Documents Required | Official Website | Helpline Number | NUA Odisha Online Registration )
NUA – Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Registration 2023: Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik always emphasized on Skilling of the Youths. This Scheme Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Yojana is a best example of that. This scheme announced while launching annual budget of the Year 2023-24. And now recently their cabinet meeting approved too. Under this NUA Scheme every year 1 lakh Youths will be skilled up.
Today through rendering this article you will get all the information about the NUA Odisha Scheme which is recently launched by CM of Odisha. Like Benefits, Eligibility, Documents and also How to Apply. So please be with us at the end.
NUA – Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme Details 2023
As we informed you that NUA Scheme Odisha launched during Cabinet Meeting on 11th August by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik. This scheme is all about provide skill training to the youths. Under this Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme Odisha State Government will provide training one lakh Youths every year up to 3 years. One of the main aim of this scheme is to bridge the skill gap in utilisation of new technologies in traditional sectors like Agriculture, Handloom and Handicrafts.
NUA Odisha Scheme will be implemented in all the Districts of the State. Youths of the Odisha will get Skilling, re-skilling and upskilling opportunities through Skilling institution like ITI, Polytechnic and Government Skilling Institutions. This New Developed Aspirational Scheme are helpful to the modern industries to fill the vacancy of skilled youth.
Quick Look – Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Yojana
|Scheme Name||NUA Scheme|
|NUA Full Form||Nutana Unnata Abhilasha|
|Announced On||Annual Budget Launching|
|Launched On||11th August, 2023|
|Objective||Skilling, re-skilling and upskilling of the youths|
|Beneficiary||Youth of the State|
|No. Of Beneficiaries||1 lakh per Year|
|How to Apply||Online/Offline|
|Official Website||Launched Soon|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
NUA Odisha Objective
In today’s world, Unemployment is a major issue specially in India. If every youth will be trained than this issue will overcome. Because Industries need skilled youths. That’s why Odisha State government starts NUA – Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme which will provide Skills to the Youths that’s why they can get a Job and overcome the issue of Unemployment.
In other words, today’s day there are some youths that are eligible to deal with emerging technologies. That’s why unemployment rate will grow every year. But now through this NUA Scheme every youth have a chance to get Skill, Re-Skill and upskilling for perticular sectors with new emerging technologies.
Odisha Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Yojana Budget
Through implementing the NUA Scheme state government provides training to the 1 lakh Youth every year up to 3 years. It means nearly 3 lakh Youths will be trained under the scheme. For that State Government allocate 385 Crore Budget under the scheme.
Benefits and Features of NUA Odisha Scheme
- Skilling Youth:- This NUA Scheme of Odisha State are able to provide training to the youth that’s why they are trained and get the knowledge of new technologies.
- No. Of Youths:- Through this scheme every year 1 lakh Youth will be eligible to get benefits of learning new skills.
- New Emerging Technologies:- Now in every sector new technologies are invented. Even then traditional sectors are not able to adopt this. That’s why this new generation are help to achieve new goals under traditional sectors business through new skills.
- Decreasing Unemployment Rate:- Through this Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Yojana, as many as possible youths will get training that’s why they help you to decrease unemployment rate in the state.
- Skilling, re-skilling and upskilling:- It means every youths of they already knows about any sector but they need to get more knowledge of emerging technologies than this is possible through this scheme.
- NUA Budget:- State Government Allocate 385 crore rupees for the scheme. That’s why every eligible youth will get proper training under the scheme for a perticular sectors.
- NUA Areas:- This scheme will provide training in such areas like Data Science, AI, Cloud Computing, 3D Printing and Augmented Reality etc.
- Skilling Institutions:- Under this scheme state government allow those institutions who are reputed and provide better Skilling Programmes on a framework based approach.
Odisha Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Eligibility
- Only the youths of the State are eligible to apply under the scheme.
- Those who are interested in new skills are eligible for the scheme.
- Both Boys and Girls are eligible under the NUA Scheme.
- Aadhaar Card of Applicant
- Educational Certificates
- Age Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Passport Size Photograph
Note: Friends NUA Scheme will get Nod from the State Government recently. That’s why State Government doesn’t specified about Eligibility and Documents. If they release any notification regarding the scheme as sson as we provide you a new update about the scheme.
How to Apply for Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme? (NUA Apply Online)
Odisha State Government doesn’t release any Web Page where you can visit and Apply Online for this NUA Programme. But State Government do that speedily at that time you will get a step by step information on Online Application or Registration under the Scheme. For getting updates you can join our Telegram or WhatsApp Groups.
NUA Odisha Scheme Helpline Number
As we informed you that NUA Official Website doesn’t publish by the State Government. We provide you an update in future about the Helpline Number.
- Mukhyamantri Medhavi Chhatra Protsahan Yojana
- Mission Shakti Scooter Yojana
- Odisha For AI Portal Registration
- Kalinga Sikhya Sathi Yojana Online Apply
- Mukhyamantri Siksha Puraskar Yojana
FAQs: Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Yojana
Que: What is NUA Scheme in Odisha?
Ans: This scheme will provide Skill based training to the Youths of the Odisha. State Government allow 1 lakh Youths every year under the scheme for get additional training about Emerging Technologies. For that Odisha Government allocate 385 Crore INR for the upcoming 3 years.
Que: Who launched Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Yojana?
Ans: CM Naveen Patnaik
Que: When NUA Scheme was launched?
Ans: 11th August, 2023
Que: How much budget allocation under NUA Scheme?
Ans: 385 Crore INR
Que: How many Students will get the benefits of Nutana Unnata Abhilasha Scheme?
Ans: Every Year 1 lakh students for up to 3 years.