( Mukhyamantri Modified Interest Rebate Scheme Goa Apply Online 2023 | What is | Eligibility Criteria | Official Website | Helpline Number | Benefits and Features of Modified Interest Rebate Scheme of Goa | Documents Required | Online Registration Process )
What is Mukhyamantri Modified Interest Rebate Scheme? 2023: Goa Chief Minister Dr. Pramod Sawant launches so many welfare schemes during Annual Budget Announcing in 2023. They also launched Government Scheme for Business in Goa. One of them is Mukhyamantri Modified Interest Rebate Scheme (MMIRS). Under this scheme state government want to promote entrepreneurs as well as industrial development in the coastal state of Goa.
Today you landed on this article because you want to know how much will you get interest rebate from the Goa State Government?, What is Eligibility Criteria for MukhyaMantri Modified Interest Rebate Scheme? And How you can apply online? etc. So don’t worry we tried best to explain you all about Mukhyamantri Interest Rebate Scheme on the basis of state government release information till now about the scheme.
Goa Mukhyamantri Modified Interest Rebate Scheme 2023
Goa Mukhyamantri Modified Interest Rebate Scheme is the result of Budget Announcing by the CM Dr. Pramod Sawant. CM said that this scheme will boost to the industries as well as women entrepreneurs and increase employment activities in the Goa. Mukhyamantri Modified Interest Rebate Scheme Goa will be implemented in the state for upcoming 5 years. It means this scheme will benefitting up to 31st March, 2028. This scheme will be beneficial for both New entrepreneurs as well as existing industries or MSME Sector.
Through Successfully implementation of CM Modified Interest Rebate Scheme every entrepreneurs will get minimum of 5% interest rebate annually. While it’s maximum value is 9% annual. This scheme is work like a booster rocket for industrial development which resulted into higher economic growth.
Quick Look – CM Interest Rebate Scheme
|Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Modified Interest Rebate Scheme|
|Announced By||CM Dr. Pramod Sawant|
|Announced On||Annual Budget Announcing in 2023|
|Purpose to Announce||State Government will create supportive environment for New as well as Existing Industrialist|
|Beneficiaries||Those Citizens of Goa who Connected with Industries|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Objective of Mukhyamantri Interest Rebate Scheme (MMIRS)
Goa state government has aim to create a supportive environment for business that’s why every citizen of the state to think about to be entrepreneurs through implementing of Interest Rebate Scheme in Goa. Due to this scheme government believes that this is the scheme that will boost economy of the state as well as employment opportunities in the state. Goa Govt will promote industrial development in the state.
Benefits of Goa Mukhyamantri Modified Interest Rebate Scheme
- Every Industrial units located in underdeveloped talukas of the state will get 5% annually interest rebate.
- Goa Mukhyamantri Modified Interest Rebate Scheme will be additionally benefitted to the residents or non resident of Goa entrepreneurs of about 2%. It means they get 7% annual interest rebate.
- Women Entrepreneurs also will get additional 2% more interest rebate.
- Other than that those industries in which more than twenty employees are also will get 2% additional interest rebate per year.
- Those industries located in Goa that crosses 25 lakhs per year will get maximum interest rebate annually and that is 9%.
- This scheme providing benefits up to 31st March, 2028.
Industries that are not allowed for MMIRS Goa
Friends, here we noted those industries or services which are not allowed to avail benefits of Mukhyamantri Interest Rebate Scheme.
- Tobacco Industries
- Liquor Industries
- Steel Ingots
- Mining Equipment Industries
- Real Estate
- Transport Service
- Restructured Loans
- Personal and Vehicle Loan
- Housing Loan etc.
Features of Goa Interest Rebate Scheme
- Due to this scheme employment opportunities will be more available in the state.
- MukhyaMantri Modified Interest Rebate Scheme drives more economical development of the state.
- This scheme will be more beneficial for those areas which are underdeveloped in the region of Goa.
- This scheme will provided boosting activities to the women entrepreneurs, local entrepreneurs, Vishwakarma etc.
- This scheme will encourage investment in the Goa. That will also good for citizens of the state.
Interest Rebate Scheme Goa Eligibility
- Industrial Units which are located in underdeveloped talukas of the state are eligible to avail benefits of the scheme.
- Women Entrepreneurs also eligible for the scheme.
- Those units which have more than 20 employees are eligible.
- Those industrial Units whose ceiling of more than 25 lakhs per year are not eligible.
- Resident/Non-resident entrepreneurs of Goa are also eligible.
- Industries must be established in the Coastal state Goa.
- Industrial Documents
- Identity Card
- Bank Details
- Domicile Certificate
- IT Returns
- Mobile Number
Note: Some of documents are not actually required for application under the scheme.
Interest Rebate Scheme Goa Online Apply (How to Apply)
Friends, if you want to apply online for interest rebate under Mukhyamantri Modified Interest Rebate Scheme than you have to wait little bit. Because Goa state government Office main Official notifies the scheme. But whenever state government release any update regarding the scheme we provide you instant update through this article. So for getting update first you have to join our Telegram Channel or WhatsApp Groups.
Friends, Goa State Govt Doesn’t release helpline number regarding the scheme. We update first whenever state government publish helpline number of this scheme.
- DDSSY Card Renew Online
- Dev Darshan Yatra Yojana Goa
- Mukhyamantri Guru Dakshina Yojana
- Sanchar Saathi Portal
- Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana
FREE TIP: 👉”Goa Mukhyamantri Interest Rebate Scheme By Pranav Patel”. By typing this in Google you can reach at this article again.
FAQs: Goa Modified Interest Rebate Scheme
Que: What is Mukhyamantri Modified Interest Rebate Scheme?
Ans: This scheme provides interest rebate to the entrepreneurs of the Goa. Due to this scheme more and more citizens attract to starting a new business and also get boost for the existing industries. Interest rebate will be vary from 5% to 9% annually. For detailed information you can read this article.
Que: Who are the beneficiaries of Mukhyamantri Modified Interest Rebate Scheme Goa?
Ans: Entrepreneurs and existing industries are eligible to become beneficiary under the scheme.
Que: How much interest rebate will be provided under the scheme?
Ans: 5% to 9% per year.