Praja Palana Application Form PDF Download in Telugu and English | Telangana Praja Palana Form | How to Fill application form (video process guide) | Last date to submit application form of praja Palana | eligibility criteria | documents required
Praja Palana Guarantee Form PDF: Chief Minister Revanth A. Reddy announced for the citizens of the state to participate in the Top 6 Guarantees promised by the Telangana Congress Party. All the guarantees will be consider as a Praja Palana Guarantee (Abhaya Hastham Scheme) it means if you are resident of Telangana and you want to take benefits of any Congress Guarantee then you have to fill the form of Praja Palana and submit before 6th January, 2024.
Here you will get all the details on filling process of Praja Palana Form and also get the direct link to download the form further in this article. Let’s dive into it and grab the top 6 guarantees.
What is Praja Palana Scheme?
Praja Palana Guarantee Scheme was launched by CM Revanth Reddy on 27th December for the people of Telangana. By filling the Praja Palana Application Form beneficiaries can avail the benefits of all the guarantees schemes announced by the Congress party in Telangana. Through this Praja Palana Program there are no possibility of commission agent or we can say that no middlemen required between the State Government and Citizens of the state.
Key Highlights – Praja Palana Form PDF
|Praja Palana Guarantee (Abhaya Hastham Scheme)
|CM Revanth A. Reddy
|27th December, 2023
|Praja Palana Form for
|Top 6 Guarantees
|How to Apply
Top 6 Guarantees Covered under Praja Palana
Here are the list of Praja Palana Guarantee Scheme, it means you are able to avail benefits of these 6 schemes by applying or filling the form of Praja Palana.
- Mahalakshmi Scheme
- Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Indiramma Indlu
- Cheyutha Pension Scheme
- Yuva Vikasam Scheme
- Gruha Jyothi Scheme
Praja Palana Form PDF Last Date
|28th December, 2023
|Last Date of Application
|6th January, 2024
Eligibility Criteria for Praja Palana
- Those who are eligible for Praja Palana who are permanent resident of Telangana.
- Praja Palana covered 6 poll guarantees it means seperate eligibility requirements.
- Applicant have to follow seperate eligibility conditions as per their guarantees.
- For example, Only family head women are eligible for Rs 2500 per month under Mahalakshmi Scheme and only female are eligible for Free Bus Travel Scheme.
- Aadhaar Card of the Applicant
- Ration Card Copy
- Annual Income Certificate
- Colourful Passport size Photograph
- Email I’d
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details
Praja Palana Application Form Download PDF
Step 1: Visit Official Website of Telangana State Portal.
Step 2: Where on the Home Page you have to click on the direct link of “Praja Palana Application Form PDF”.
Step 3: Or you can click here on the direct link of Praja Palana Form.
Step 4: Now on the new webpage, form will be displayed.
Step 5: You just have to click on Download sign.
How to Fill Praja Palana Form (Video Guide)
- First of all you have to download the Praja Palana Form. (By following upper steps).
- Once Download the form, you have to add necessary details like your name, address like district, block name etc. after that your mobile number, stick your passport size photo and fill your mobile number etc.
- Now you have to attach your documents whatever form has required.
- Now you have to find nearest counters for submitting the application form from 600 locations in Hyderabad District.
FAQs: Praja Palana Form PDF
How to Download Praja Palana Form in English?
Go to the Telangana State Portal and click the download link.
Where to submit the Praja Palana Form?
Nearest Counter set by the government.
Who are eligible for Praja Palana Guarantee Scheme?
Permanent Resident of Telangana