(Karnataka Dr Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana How to Apply | Eligibility Criteria | Benefits | Features | Official Website | Application Form | Puneet Rajkumar Hridaya Jyoti Scheme Objective)
As we know very well that Kannada Actor Puneeth Rajkumar expired a 2 years ago from the suddenly heart attacks. Not only he but along with that reports said that there are many youth who are suffering from heart attacks and died in the state. That’s why Karnataka State Government launched a new scheme called Dr. Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana which will provide a quick treatment to the patients who feel chest pain.
Through this article you all readers can able to get all the information about the scheme and also able to apply under the scheme. So let’s start to know what is the scheme?
Karnataka Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana Details
Karnataka Health Minister Dinesh Gundu Rao announced this scheme on the 31st October after the 2 days of the Puneeth Rajkumar Death Anniversary. Under Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana, mainly two methods will be implemented for the people who feels chest pain. One is Hub and Spoke Method and another one is through AEDs called Automated External Defibrillators.
AEDs is the machine which will provide treatment or we can say the information of the patients disease like heart issues, cancer, Kidney related issues and Blood Pressure fluctuations etc.
Highlights – Dr Puneeth Rajkumar Hridaya Jyoti Scheme 2023
|Scheme Name||Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana|
|Started By||Health Minister Dinesh Gundu Rao|
|Launched On||31st October, 2023|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the state|
|Benefits||Quick Treatment of the Heart Attack|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Official Website||Launched Soon|
Objective of Free Heart Attack Treatment Scheme in Karnataka
One reports declared that 35% of the state citizens who are died due to heart attacks are below the age of 40 years. And most of them are not getting fast treatment of the issue. That’s why state government has aim to reduce the number of the citizens who are suffering from the heart issues by providing them a treatment on the time and save their life as well.
Benefits of the Scheme
Not only in Karnataka State but also in Gujarat and so many states have faced this issue of the heart attacks in this time. State government provide a solution to the citizens that’s why they can take benefits of the scheme and check up their heart through previously explained two methods with free of cost.
Those who identified as a heart patient if he/she is BPL families than they will get total free treatment while APL Card Holder who have Karnataka Ayushman Bharat Health Card also will get a free treatment at hub centers.
ಇತ್ತೀಚಿನ ದಿನಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಹೃದಯಾಘಾತಕ್ಕೀಡಾಗುವವರ ಸಂಖ್ಯೆ ಹೆಚ್ಚಾಗುತ್ತಿದೆ. ಇದನ್ನು ಗಂಭೀರವಾಗಿ ಪರಿಗಣಿಸಿರುವ ರಾಜ್ಯ ಕಾಂಗ್ರೆಸ್ ಸರ್ಕಾರ, ಎಲ್ಲಾ ವಯೋಮಾನದವರಿಗೆ ಹೃದಯಕ್ಕೆ ಸಂಬಂಧಿಸಿದ ಕಾಯಿಲೆಗಳಿಗೆ ಉಚಿತ ಚಿಕಿತ್ಸೆ ನೀಡಲು ʻಪುನೀತ್ ರಾಜ್ಕುಮಾರ್ ಹೃದಯ ಜ್ಯೋತಿ ಯೋಜನೆʼಯನ್ನು ಜಾರಿಗೊಳಿಸಿದೆ.— Dinesh Gundu Rao/ದಿನೇಶ್ ಗುಂಡೂರಾವ್ (@dineshgrao) October 31, 2023
ಈ ಯೋಜನೆಯ ಮೂಲಕ, ರಾಜ್ಯದ 16… pic.twitter.com/kTwNFq4uyK
Features of Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Karnataka
- As we discussed earlier that there two methods will be implemented for the citizens to decreased the death of the heart attacks.
- 1. Hub and Spoke Method
- 2. AEDs Method
- In the second method, Karnataka State Government should be installed Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) to the common places where majority of the people will pass through like Hospital, Railway station, Bus Station etc.
- So whenever anyone feel chest pain they visit the AEDs and check up their heart condition with free of cost.
- While in the another method, state government is making 85 district and taluka hospital as a spoke center.
- Along with that 10 hubs already has been created by the government in the 16 super speciality hospital of the state.
- Jayadeva institute of Cardiovascular Science and Research also set as a hub in the state.
- Any citizen feels chest pain they immediately visit the spoke centers and get an ECG reports.
- After the ECG of anyone will have to need of treatment than patients will be transferred to the hub centers.
- Karnataka State Government promised that patient will get a free Tenecteplase injection from the Government while private institutions will charge 30,000 to 45,000 rupees per injection.
Puneeth Rajkumar Hridaya Jyoti Yojana Karnataka Eligibility
- This scheme will benefit all the citizens of the state.
- It means who feels heart pain they are eligible to check their conditions of the heart through this scheme.
- All APL and BPL Card holders are eligible.
- All age people are eligible under the scheme.
Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana Karnataka How to Apply
By the way, Karnataka Health Minister announced this scheme recently, that’s why after installation of the AEDs and other centers. Based on our point of view, you don’t need any application form for the application under the Dr. Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana. If you feel pain than just go to the nearest Spoke centers or AEDs and check up the heart condition and need some treatment than visit Hub Centers and you will get a free treatment.
Karnataka State Government doesn’t declare any reference number which is perform as a helpline for this scheme. But in the future if any number will be disclosed than we update this article for you.