(Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme Apply Online 2023-24 | Rajiv Aarogyasri Card Download | Hospital List | How to Apply | Documents Required | Latest updates | Amount | Disease list | Benefits | Status Check Online)
Arogyasri Telangana Apply Online: Telangana Congress Party announced various welfare schemes for the citizens of the Telangana State. One of them is Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme in which CM Revanth Reddy implemented increase amount for the beneficiaries of the scheme. Basically, this Aarogyasri Telangana is the scheme which provides free medical treatment to the people who are fall into lower income group of the society.
If you want to add your name to the list of Aarogyasri Scheme beneficiaries than you have to read this article at the end. We provide you all the details about this scheme along with latest updates after assembly elections in 2023.
Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme Details 2024
Aarogyasri Scheme launched in the Telangana before 16 years ago in 2007. The Aarogyasri Health Care Trust implement this Rajiv Aarogyasri, a health insurance scheme for the people who are not in position to take better health facilities because of lack of money. This problems faced majority during the emergency situations. That’s why Telangana state government to implement this health insurance scheme which provides health facilities without paying any premium.
If you want to avail free health facilities in the Telangana then you need a Rajiv Aarogyasri Card which is provided to the beneficiaries of the scheme. By using this Aarogyasri Card you can take treatment in all state government hospitals as well empaneled private hospitals under the scheme.
Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme Amount (Latest Update)
So far, Aarogyasri Beneficiaries will be able to take advantage of Rs 5 lakh per family per annum. But when Revanth Reddy become the Chief Minister of Telangana within 2 days they announced to increase the amount under the scheme. That’s why now Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme in Telangana will provide double health insurance up to Rs 10 lakh per family per year.
|Name of the article
|Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme How to Apply
|CM Revanth Reddy
|Free Medical Treatment
|How to Apply
|Health insurance Amount
|Rs. 10 lakh per annum
Everyone needs a better health treatment. But somehow lower income families are not able to get better medical care because lack of financial abilities. That’s why one of the main goal to start this scheme is to provide good health care facility to the every citizens of the state.
Features of the scheme
- Beneficiaries have two options to reimburse the medical treatment fees either through official website of Aarogyasri Telangana or government approved places.
- Rajiv Aarogyasri Programme covers about 949 ailments from heart disease to cancer treatment.
- As per the latest updates now beneficiaries of the scheme are able to take medical treatment up to Rs 10 lakh. Before the December, 2023 it was up to Rs 5 lakh only.
- Eligible citizens can able to take health facilities in any empanelled hospital either government or private hospitals.
- All premiums will be funded by the government. Beneficiaries don’t need to pay any single rupee for the treatment.
- Around 9 million families eligible for taking benefits under the Aarogyasri Telangana Scheme.
Disease list covers under Aarogyasri Telangana
- Cancer Treatment like chemotherapy, radiation therapy etc.
- Nervous System Disorders
- Kidney related issues like kidney transplantation
- Heart related issues like bypass surgery and angioplasty
- Bones related issues
- Skin Burns issues
- Any problems in respiratory system
- Gastrointestinal system disorders
- Other cares
Disease list which are not covered under the scheme
- Hip and Knee Replacement
- Liver Transplant
- Gamma-knife procedures in neurology
- Bone marrow procedure
- Assisted device for cardiac failures
Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme Eligibility
- Those who are permanent resident of Telangana are eligible for the scheme.
- Those who fall into poor category it means BPL card holder are eligible.
- Citizens who have White card and health card are able to take the benefits of Aarogyasri health insurance scheme.
- Eligible candidates can able to take treatment of Rs 10 lakh per year Only not more than that.
Documents Required for Apply Online
- Aadhaar Card of the Applicant
- BPL Card Number
- Ration Card
- Bank Account Details
- Mobile Number
- Recent Photograph of Applicant
Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme Telangana: How to Apply for Aarogyasri Card?
If you want to apply for Rajiv Aarogyasri Card then you have to follow the steps given below.
Step 1: Visit Official Website. (https://aarogyasri.telangana.gov.in/ASRI2.0/)
Step 2: Home Page will be displayed on your screen.
Step 3: Now you have to click on the “New Enrollment” tab located on the Home page of the Aarogyasri Telangana Official Website.
Step 4: Application form will be opened on your screen in which you have to enter all the details required.
Step 5: After that you have to upload necessary documents as well.
Step 6: After that you have to click on Submit Button.
Note: Once your application approved by the authorities after that you can download the Rajiv Aarogyasri Card through “Aayushman App”.
Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme Login
For login to the Aarogyasri Telangana follow the steps.
- Visit Official Website.
- Click on the Login tab on the Home Page.
- Login Box will be displayed now.
- Enter your username, password and security code.
- Tap on the “Login” button.
Contact No.: 040-23547107
Other Schemes listed in this blog:
- Cheyutha Scheme Telangana
- Rythu Bharosa Telangana
- 200 Unit Free Electricity Scheme in Telangana
- Mahalakshmi Free Bus Scheme
Frequently Asked Questions
Who are eligible for Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme in Telangana?
Those who are permanent residence of Telangana and BPL card holder are eligible.
What is the Aarogyasri Scheme Amount for health insurance?
Rs 10 lakh per year
Who increase the amount under Rajiv Aarogyasri Scheme?
CM Revanth Reddy