( Arunachal Pradesh Chief Minister Free Cancer Chemotherapy Scheme Apply Online 2023 | Eligibility Criteria | Required Documents | Helpline Number | Official Website | How to Apply | Application Form | Benefits and Features )
CM Free Cancer Chemotherapy Scheme Apply 2023: Friends, Government always launched a schemes which are helpful to the common Citizens of the state. Based on this thinking Arunachal Pradesh state government launched a scheme which will provide a help to cancer patients on the basis of providing Free Medicines and free consultation. So if you want to get benefits of the scheme (CM Free Cancer Chemotherapy Scheme) than you have to read this article at the end. Because you will get A to Z information through this article about the scheme.
Chief Minister Free Cancer Chemotherapy Scheme Details 2023
This scheme is started by Arunachal Pradesh Government in the year of 2017. Under this scheme State government provide free medicines to the cancer patients up to 10 lakhs rupees in a year. Not only that but you can get a free consultation from the authorised doctor too. For providing free medicines State government has been signed MoU with TATA Memorial Hospital Located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TATA Memorial Hospital provide a cancer medicine to the government at a low cost. You can apply under Chief Minister Free Cancer Chemotherapy Scheme of Arunachal Pradesh by an offline mode. Which already discussed further in this article.
Quick Look – Free Cancer Chemotherapy Scheme
|🟠 Scheme Name||🟢 Chief Minister’s Free Cancer Chemotherapy Scheme|
|🟠 Launched By||🟢 State Govt of Arunachal Pradesh|
|🟠 Launched On||🟢 1st August, 2017|
|🟠 Purpose of the Scheme||🟢 Provide Financial support in terms of Free Medicines|
|🟠 Beneficiaries||🟢 State Govt Employees and their Dependents|
|🟠 How to Apply||🟢 Offline|
|🟠 Financial Support up to||🟢 10 lakhs a year|
|🟠 Join our Telegram Channel||🟢 Click Here|
Objective of the Scheme
One of the main objective to start this scheme is to reduce the burden of financial expenditure of Cancer Patients. That’s why Arunachal Pradesh state government through CM Free Cancer Chemotherapy Scheme provide a free medicines to the cancer patients.
Benefits and Features of CM Free Cancer Chemotherapy Scheme
- This scheme provide Free Consultations to the Cancer Patients in any cancer types.
- Chief Minister’s Free Cancer Chemotherapy Scheme provides free Chemotherapy to the patients at any stage.
- Aling with that Free Consultations and Free Counselling also provided by the Arunachal Pradesh state government.
- One of the main feature of the CM Free Cancer Chemotherapy Scheme is Cancer Patients avail the benefits of the scheme during the period of entire Treatment of the disease.
- Beneficiaries will get a free medicines of the Cancer up to 10 lakhs cost in a year.
- These medicines will be provided by the TATA Memorial Hospital at a low cost to the State Government.
- Due to this scheme beneficiaries don’t have to spend lots of money to come out from the Disease.
Chief Minister’s Free Cancer Chemotherapy Scheme Eligibility
- Only Resident of Arunachal Pradesh are eligible to avail the benefits of Scheme.
- Only Regular Employees of the state government are eligible under the scheme.
- Also their dependents are eligible to get free medicines and other benefits of the scheme.
- Beneficiaries can avail the scheme benefits in any type of Cancer Disease.
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhaar Card of Applicant
- ST Certificate for APST Patients
- Passport Size Photograph (2 nos.)
- Mobile Number
- Employee ID Card
Steps to Apply under CM Free Cancer Chemotherapy Scheme (How to Apply)
If you want to avail the benefits of Scheme than you have to follow the steps given below.
Step 1: For Application under the scheme you have to contact State Tertiary Cancer Centre.
Step 2: From there you have to get Application form for the scheme.
Step 3: After receiving Application form you have to fill the details whatever in form.
Step 4: After that you have to Attach necessary documents with Application form.
Step 5: After that you have to submit this application form to where you got the form.
Step 6: By verification of your application at the end you will be benefitted by the Chief Minister Free Cancer Chemotherapy Scheme of Arunachal Pradesh.
Friends, here we provide you a contact details of Department of Health and Family Welfare of Arunachal Pradesh. You can contact for more details or any query.
- Helpline Number:- 0360 2244248
- Email:- [email protected]
- CM E Jansunwai Portal Online Registration
- e-ILP Portal
- Atmanirbhar Krishi Yojana (ANKY)
- GOBARdhan Scheme in Hindi
- Amrit Dharohar Yojana in Hindi
FREE TIP: 👉 “CM Free Cancer Chemotherapy Scheme By Pranav Patel”. By typing this in Google you can reach at this article again.
FAQs: Chief Minister Free Cancer Chemotherapy Scheme Arunachal
Que: In which state provide free medicines to Cancer Patients?
Ans: Arunachal Pradesh
Que: What are the benefits under CM Free Cancer Chemotherapy Scheme?
Ans: Free Medicines, Free Consultations and Free Counselling.
Que: Who are the beneficiaries under Free Cancer Chemotherapy Scheme?
Ans: Regular Government employees and their dependents.
Que: How much money spent by Arunachal Pradesh Govt behind Cancer Patients?
Ans: State government spending 10 lakhs to provide free medicines to the cancer patients under CM Free Cancer Chemotherapy Scheme.