( Dalit Bandhu Scheme Telangana Apply Online 2023 | Dalit Bandhu Yojana Eligibility | Benefits | Documents Required | Official Website | Helpline Number | Online Application Form for Dalita Bandhu Yojana | Guidelines for Scheme )
TS Dalit Bandhu Scheme Application 2023: Friends, either if Central or State government both are working to decrease Unemployment rate in the Country and state respectively. As a result of that Telangana state government also put steps towards for decreasing unemployment rates as many as possible in the state. Based on that, State Govt launched a new welfare scheme for Dalita Bandhu Families called Dalit Bandhu Yojana. Through Apply under the scheme you will get a financial assistance from the state government to start a new enterprise which can transfer you from unemployment to Employment Citizens of the state.
If you want to make transform your life through getting financial support from Dalit Bandhu Scheme Application than you are on right place to get knowledge about the scheme. Because passing through this article you will be filled up by How to Apply Online?, Eligibility, Benefits, Documents Required for Online Application etc. So let’s start the article.
Dalit Bandhu Scheme Telangana Details 2023
Dalit Bandhu Yojana Covers more than 50% of Dalit families in the Telangana State. Under the scheme, state government want to provides them financial assistance of 1 million rupees (10 lakhs) to each beneficiaries families for their upliftment. Dalit Bandhu Scheme is India’s first biggest cash transfer scheme and for your information second one is One Family One Livelihood Scheme in Manipur. Under this scheme total number of beneficiaries are nearly 20,900 apart from that 11,900 families will be provided financial assistance.
Overall 100 families in each assembly constituencies will become beneficiaries under the scheme. Beneficiaries will be selected gradually from lower income to higher income. One of the best thing about the scheme is you will get 10 lakhs rupees without collateral security for your upliftment.
Quick Look – Dalit Bandhu Yojana
|🟠 Scheme Name||🟢 Dalit Bandhu Scheme|
|🟠 Started By||🟢 CM KCR|
|🟠 Started In||🟢 Telangana|
|🟠 Purpose to Launch||🟢 Provide Financial Assistance|
|🟠 Beneficiary||🟢 Dalit Family of the State|
|🟠 Total No. Of Beneficiaries||🟢 ~ 20,900|
|🟠 Mode of Application||🟢 Online|
|🟠 Join our Telegram Channel||🟢 Click Here|
Dalit Bandhu Yojana Aim
Friends, as per the opposite party, they said that this is not a scheme but it’s a election agenda to collect the votes of Dalit Parivar but according to State government this is the scheme which established empowerment to the Dalit Parivar (Families) to encourage them for starting self employment activities. Because state government wants to by any how unemployment ratio will be decreased in the state. That’s why biggest cash will be transferred to the bank account of beneficiaries of Dalit Bandhu Scheme.
Did you know Telangana State govt will give a financial assistance for building a home to females of the state via TS Gruha Lakshmi Yojana?
Benefits & Features of Dalit Bandhu Scheme
- Coverage Area:- Friends, nearly 20,900 families are in Telangana. State government wants to cover all families but for now state govt covers 11,900 families apart from that. This scheme covers all assembly constituencies in the state.
- Encourage Self Employment:- As we all know very well that beneficiary will get big number of money so they can start a new enterprises and become self employment.
- Without Collateral Security:- All Beneficiaries will get Rs. 10 Lakhs in their bank account without any collateral security.
- Dalit Bandhu Budget:- For the Successful implementation of the scheme State government allocate 1200 Crore INR under the scheme.
- Pilot Project:- State government will be implemented the scheme in Huzurabad Constituency as a pilot project. For that state government allocate 200 crores.
- Shares of Dalit Entrepreneurs:- State Government encourage Dalit Families to become entrepreneurs and make contributions in entrepreneurship development of the state.
- Unemployment Rate:- This scheme is helpful to decrease the number of unemployment rate in the state. Because more Dalit Family will establish enterprises by getting financial support from the Telangana Government.
Dalit Bandhu Scheme Eligibility
- Only Resident of Telangana are eligible to apply under the scheme.
- Only Dalit Bandhu are eligible to get benefits of the scheme.
- Applicant must be unemployed.
- One of the family member must have an bank account.
Every BC Artisans will be eligible to get 1 lakh INR through BC Vocational Communities Scheme in Telangana.
Documents Required for Online Apply
- Permanent Residence Proof:- Application must have to submit their residence proof like Ration Card, Electricity Bill etc.
- Caste Certificate:- As the scheme name suggests only Dalit families are eligible that’s why applicant must have to submit their Caste Certificate.
- Bank Account Details:- Under this scheme financial assistance will be provided to the beneficiaries Bank Account via DBT Mode. That’s why you have to submit bank account details like IFSC Code, Account Number, Account Holder Name etc.
- Other Details:- Apart from these documents you need Mobile Number, Colourful Passport size Photograph and email ID to fill the application form
Dalit Bandhu Scheme Telangana Application Online (Registration)
Friends, who want to eagerly waiting to apply online under the scheme will have to wait a little bit. Because TS government only announced this scheme. Till now don’t release any guidelines on How you can apply online under Dalit Bandhu Scheme? By the state government. But you don’t worry because whenever Telangana Govt publish any guidelines regarding the scheme Application process than we update this article for you to apply under the scheme. Even then you will also check State Portal for latest update.
We are unable to provide any helpline number regarding this scheme. Because state government doesn’t publish any toll free number. If updates are available in future than obviously you will get from here.
- Geetha Karmikula Bima Yojana
- Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Application Online
- Kanti Velugu Scheme Phase 2
- PTP NER Scheme
- Mahila Samman Saving Certificate MSSC Scheme Details in English
FREE TIP: 👉 “Dalit Bandhu Scheme By Pranav Patel”. By typing this in Google you can reach at this article again.
FAQs: Telangana Dalit Bandhu Scheme
Que: In which state Dalit Family will get Rs. 10 Lakhs under Govt Yojana?
Que: How many beneficiaries under Dalit Bandhu Yojana?
Ans: 11,900 Dalit Parivar (Families)
Que: Is there any criteria to get benefits of Dalit Bandhu Scheme?
Ans: Yes, Those will become beneficiaries who are from Telangana and belongs to Dalit Family.
Que: Which State Governments starts Biggest Cash Transfer Scheme?
Ans: Telangana and Manipur
Que: How much financial assistance will be provided under Dalit Bandhu Scheme?
Ans: 1 Million INR (10 Lakhs Rupees) per Family